No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off the wall huh?? Sounds like I'll fit in nicely here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      Off the wall huh?? Sounds like I'll fit in nicely here!!!
      Padded cells may be a side effect of too much thunking.

Probably should have a surgeon generals warning attatched to it.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thunk!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel

Thunk!
          You're gonna give me a heart attack with all those pics!!!!

Comment

Confession time: I'm totally addicted to his expressions. He has the most expressive face I have ever seen (unforgivably cute, too). Luv him!
            sigpic

Comment

His boyish charms won me over!!!!!

(goes off to thunk)

Comment

oh agreed!!!

RUns off to find pics...

clarification: I ws told that season 2 stuff had to have spoiler tags, does that include pics or not? I've erred on the safe side and put spoiler tags on them but.. ??

spoiler tags for size...

Spoiler:

puppy dog shep..*G*

just because its hot...

and thats just part of BIS. He really does have great expressions.. LOL
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

My fav is the 2nd to last pic. I love his confused yet quizical look. (bad spelling)

Comment

You really should double check with some of those that have been here longer, but I'll repeat the last answer I heard to that question for this thread.

You can post season two pics, but if they're specific to the plot, put them behind spoilers. That said, I've seen a lot of pics from season 2 that aren't put behind spoilers, and I don't think I have either.. *hangs head in shame*

As I said, double check with the others. I think it's kind of expected on this thread, to tell the truth. On Friday, if everything is behind spoilers, the thread will be on big spoiler tag.

Also, with pics like the ones you just posted, they really should be behind spoilers because of their size.

Sorry if that was a bit vague.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whats the min size for pics?

Comment

GAH! More Sheppy pics! My heart's fluttering too fast! EEP! Thanks Lauriel & SGAfan, once again! Damn!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          My fav is the 2nd to last pic. I love his confused yet quizical look. (bad spelling)
                          oh definitely! He has so many expressions...sometimes in the background of someone else (like Rodney) talking

Take Aurora for example....

*giggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                            You really should double check with some of those that have been here longer, but I'll repeat the last answer I heard to that question for this thread.

You can post season two pics, but if they're specific to the plot, put them behind spoilers. That said, I've seen a lot of pics from season 2 that aren't put behind spoilers, and I don't think I have either.. *hangs head in shame*

As I said, double check with the others. I think it's kind of expected on this thread, to tell the truth. On Friday, if everything is behind spoilers, the thread will be on big spoiler tag.

Also, with pics like the ones you just posted, they really should be behind spoilers because of their size.

Sorry if that was a bit vague.

That makes sense. I guess I"ll err on the side of caution if there are plot details. And yeah, my season 1 pics have to go behind spoiler tags because they're almost all DVD caps and too big *G*

Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                              oh definitely! He has so many expressions...sometimes in the background of someone else (like Rodney) talking
                              OMG! Gorgeous! I don't think I've ever noticed some of these before. *melts*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan

Take Aurora for example....

*giggles*
                                All too true!!! U gotta love the Shep and Mckay scenes. They bring humor to the most suspensefull situations!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X