Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    My contribution. I was going to make it more complicated but I thought it looked fine as it is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../wp/sheptn.jpg
    Gorgeous, Blue! Nope, Shep doesn't need anything complicated

More from Duet...

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      I thought it looked fine as it is too...Very fine

That really is a good shot of him.....i sooo need to expand my pillow collection
      Expanding pillow collections are the least of our household worries...if the most fun though!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Nice caps...as always, Mer...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

More

Comment

OMG ! Mer, you're killing me with these caps !
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hallowed is Merentha
              *bows while tries to clean the drool on the keyboard*

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                My contribution. I was going to make it more complicated but I thought it looked fine as it is.
                Very nice !!

Comment

nice caps Mer, as always

Trish, i heard you would be willing to make a siggy for me when i find some piccys, where do you want me to send them to
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, I don't want to make the page take too long to load, but here are a few more. I just love his expessions in this ep!

Comment

Mer, you're killing me...that is eppy is my absolute favorite one of season 2
                      sigpic

Comment

I...*drools* THUNK!

*squeaks* Nice...caps...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Expanding pillow collections are the least of our household worries...if the most fun though!
                          Yeah, thanks for that. i had *almost* managed to forget about my pile of evil bricks and mortar

Mer...I'm charging you for those pillows - those caps are just...just...GUH!
                          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            I...*drools* THUNK!

*squeaks* Nice...caps...
                            What she said... Can't think of anything else to say at the moment...
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

*passes out pillows to everyone* You're gonna need these

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                That's just *the* most suggestive expression yet....

Oh god, i'm not sure how this is possible, but those pic's just get better and better and better and be...ah...you get the idea

Incedently, neither am i sure how i performed the miracle of typing this whilst simultaniously thunked out across the floor....(thanks for the pillow loan Mer...any spare buckets handy perchance?)
                                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Working...
                                X