• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump!!

Comment

Thanks Elinor and Moomin

I tell you RL....grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      not that I constantly get distracted *whistles*

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        Oh my- he is so hot!!!

Comment

I think that the word 'hot' is a serious understatement when it comes to him.

Possibly, the ultimate hawtness might do.

Comment

This is my first cap- thats why Shep is looking so scared!!

Comment

I found these whilst going through my computer files. I haven't checked ALL 1621 pages but they don't seem to have been posted recently so...

More behind the cut.
              Spoiler:

Want-take-have because they'll probabley be the first to go when I clean out my account.

Comment

Phew, that wasnt too bad.......

Comment

And another thing, I was watching the Rising commentary recently and JF said he knew how to fly helicopters. I couldn't tell whether he was joking or not, anyone know the truth?
                  Last edited by bella; 23 March 2006, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                    And another thing, I was watching the Rising commentary recently and JF said he knew how to fly helicopters. I couldn't tell whether he was joking or not, anyone know the truth?
                    Hi Bella! He sounded serious to me about flying helicopters. Hope it's ok if I snurch some of those lovely behind the scene caps? they are lovely, thanks!

Forgot to say:
                    Welcome to all the newbies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bump.

*sigh* I just thought I would check in and try and get inspired for my fangirl fanfic about Shep.

Got lots of ti!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Not true. He took a couple of flying lessons, but never got his pilot's liscence. And I believe that was for small planes, not helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
                          This is my first cap- thats why Shep is looking so scared!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...3/brother1.jpg
                          Good job on your first caption!
                          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Was that on the Season 1 Boxset or the Rising disc only?

Comment

Originally posted by isis2381ice
                              Was that on the Season 1 Boxset or the Rising disc only?
                              I believe it is on both.

Comment

New Icons Simple, but mine. 1:I like this song too much 2/3:I was reading a 70's slang dictionary online... 4: Inspired by ya'll 5/6:The hair made me do it!!!
                                1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X