Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nessva
    I don't have net access at home yet, Linzi. As for everyone else... no idea!! Happy Birthday to those I've missed!
    Hi Ness, hope you're well and get net access soon!

Trish I just read your PM. OMG!!!!!! I was drinking hot chocolate (no booze tonight for me) and spat it out on my laptop! That manip is hysterical and very creative. Don't think a bottle that size would cover up anything responsible for the BPW though! (Sorry my mind is so in the gutter tonight!)
    I did appreciate the manip on an artistic level though, it is very,erm, stimulating, to say the least. You really are a genius!

Caty, I didn't know you'd updated so hadn't read your latest chapter, remedied now though. It was up to your usual standard and I enjoyed it greatly! Looking forward to more soon!

Hi Flo! How's you?
    sigpic

Comment

IwantToBelieve, just noticed you're lurking and wanted to say Savonovaar(?) is BRILLIANT! I feel so spoiled recently with the great ficcies both you and Merlin are writing. This one is going to be epic though. I'm loving it. You're so clever! I love Sheppard in it! Actually I love it all! Shutting up now....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Hi Flo! How's you?
        I'm fine thanks. You ?
        Sorry, I was a little disturbed in my thunking tonight cause I was testing something with a friend (something to do with *cough* )

But I'm here now ! Not for too long though cause it's late and I have to go to bed soon...

So, what about some pics ?

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

Happy Balated Birthday Mer!!!

Nice Dell. I got my Dell for my 18th b-day (3 years ago)

Comment

Just a quick hello before getting chained to the kitchen

Mer... you are one lucky @#!&!! erm... girl But... BUT ... don't pretend that we are going to believe that your desktop looks always that clean Really I'm so glad for you

Alex, hope you have a fantastic birthday!! I'm sorry I couldn't get my hands on PSP yet today, I might come up with something later or tomorrow

Linziiiii... you gutteraholic!! That bottle IS big, I have one at home Although I've seen things ... you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion - oh wait wrong movie

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
              Mer... you are one lucky @#!&!! erm... girl But... BUT ... don't pretend that we are going to believe that your desktop looks always that clean Really I'm so glad for you
              LOL... you know me well But, I do always like to keep the area around my monitor clean and free of distractions. It's the rest of my desk that I pile with junk, that's why I crop the photo

Some random pics

Comment

Anybody else notice that the same guy is in the background of both these pics?

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

very nice sheppy piccys.
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, I found some time thanks to hubby that is coming home late
                    Alex. I hope you enjoy your little pressie

And for the rest of you, she got something that we all have been asking for...

Comment

Hello all,

THANKS FOR THE BIG BDAY WISHES!!! I'm so touched! I actually thought I could keep it quiet, hehe!

And Trish - very very naughty pressie but I love it to pieces!!! Now I know why Mer was so happy tooo!!!! Well, I got a nice hug and pseudo kiss from Paul so it was kinda nice.

Happy belated bday to MER too! Snow boarding is fun and cool - though I got more bumps when I went toboghanning (and obviously can't spell it).

Just finished an exam yesterday so that's why I've absent.

Hey, can I ask a (potentially) stupid question?

How tall is Joe? I was just wondering coz the question came up when I went to the con in the weekend and took some photos and a couple of people have commented on the guys' heights in the photos...

I know that Torri and Rachel are petite and Paul's about 5'10". But I figured you girls probably have some inside info some where?

I also know this is probably not the right thread for it, but if you are interested, I have a link to the con pics...

Anyway, here are some lovely pics:

Take care,
                      Alex

Comment

Thanks! I think Joe has said he's 6' even

Comment

(((((((Tricia))))))) I can not close my mouth... love Mer's BDay present OMG.... Woooooohoooooo Shep

Mcalex, Happy Birthday

Shep: Hmmm, it's Mcalex's Bday... Come here girl

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Oh yes Alex, I'd love to see the con pics!!
                            Glad you liked the pressie

Comment

Hey Trish, any chance of seeing what you sent Alex?

Comment

Just in case you haven't seen it, the first lot of questions to Joe

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...atlantis.shtml

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X