No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S: You know VK? maybe you should quit with the sappy - it's scaring my thunkers off...
    VK: Like it isn't already sappy in here? we had group hugging yesterday, and everyone loves everyone, and it's so great
    S: Okay...no more wine for you.
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      Hey Flo! Missed ya
      Hey VK ! Missed you too !
      But you know where to catch me : I'm here most of the time ! And if I'm not here, I'm on MSN...

"Wait a minute... You mean you're not here all the time ?"
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Shep : "Everyone loves everyone here ? But I thought that in this thread everyone was loving only me..."
        Flo : "You know, you're not the only one on Earth... I mean in the galaxy... I mean in the whole universe"

Shep : "I'm not ?"
        Flo :
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Flo, I'm also thinking of a question to ask... I agree some of them are weired and lots of them are from new GW... Love all Q from the members of this Shepaholic Thread

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

My shep clone has been ordered to whisk me off to bed now - so night all!
            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Night VK !
              Since I'm falling asleep on my keyboard, I think it's time to go to bed for me too...

Shep Clone :"Bed ? I'm feeling a bit sleepy too... Can I go to bed too ?"
              Flo : "Stupid question..."

Night everyone !

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                and yes BPW should be patented. The sad thing is since I read that, and very kindly told this thread about it, I think everybody's now staring at his walk and nether regions all the time - I know I am! I'd really never noticed before....
                I never noticed before. In fact though I read the SFX quote in here I never paid any attention afterwards either. Until, that is Duet the other night. It was quite by accident, but in the scene where you see Sheppard approaching the table where Ronon is sitting carrying his tray and maybe it's just me but suddenly the BPW comment made sense. I think it was because I was actually looking at the tray he was carrying.
                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Just been and visited the 'Ask Joe' thread. There are some good questions in there, both interesting and funny, and I hope they get used. However some of them made me cringe. I hope they don't ask any of the rather weirdly personal ones. I am shuddering just thinking about it. I tend to suffer badly from 'empathetic embarrassment'.
                  ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                  FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

OK, I did it... I posted a question.... my hands are sweating... can you imagine that our questions get answered by Joe, so far and so close

BTW, I have a very embarrasing question, but what does BPW mean?

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Big Penis Walk

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                        I think it was because I was actually looking at the tray he was carrying.
                        The tray... yeah sure, the tray... call it what you like

Comment

WHOAAAAAAAA Carolina!! That's a ummm... how should I put it... intimate question!!
                          Sheesh I hope he's not a lurker... but just in case he is... Joe sweetie, you can find my e-mail in my profile

*walks away in a cloud of ... *

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            OK, I did it... I posted a question.... my hands are sweating... can you imagine that our questions get answered by Joe, so far and so close

BTW, I have a very embarrasing question, but what does BPW mean?
                            I asked the same question a few weeks ago.

VW I can't believe you actually asked the boxer question!! Too bad they probably won't ask it...

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                              WHOAAAAAAAA Carolina!! That's a ummm... how should I put it... intimate question!!
                              Sheesh I hope he's not a lurker... but just in case he is... Joe sweetie, you can find my e-mail in my profile

*walks away in a cloud of ... *
                              LOL... I mean, we need to know if he peeks in...

Patricia, gracias.... won't get lost anymore with the BPW... OMG, I'm still so innocent in sooooo many ways

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                I asked the same question a few weeks ago.

VW I can't believe you actually asked the boxer question!! Too bad they probably won't ask it...
                                Gwen, where did you ask the question, I hope I did not duplicate it.... we should have priority in this Q & A , it should be by most post or oldest poster to youngest

Comment

Working...
                                X