Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Dammit, I've been found out !
    Oh hell, I'd better wear a badge saying 'Thunker-Whumper' so that everyone will know it !
    I think you're the only one around here in denial of your whumper staus
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      I was. However...i bashed my noggin about an hour ago and managed to bleed over everything, throw up and nearly pass out in the shower trying to wash off the blood.

It was decided that standing around on parade for two hours probably wasn't a good idea....
      Nicely blagged...

J/K - ouch!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Nicely blagged...

J/K - ouch!
        Yes ouch now have evil headache. but otherwise i'm ok - so long as i don't move too much am under duvet feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks for the sunnies Flo
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
          I think you're the only one around here in denial of your whumper staus
          I'm not in denial, it's just that I don't want everyone to know it ! I can imagine what my coworkers or family would say if they ever got to find out... or rather what they wouldn't say but I so can see their face :

But I suppose my thunker/whumper status is not a secret here !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Awwwwww... *hug*

I shouldn't jest, my hand is going a rather tasty shade of purple...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I'm not in denial, it's just that I don't want everyone to know it ! I can imagine what my coworkers or family would say if they ever got to find out... or rather what they wouldn't say but I so can see their face :

Not really Flo...and then there are all those Whump thread posts...

Comment

Awwwwww... *hug*

I shouldn't jest, my hand is going a rather tasty shade of purple...

Not really Flo...and then there are all those Whump thread posts...
                Only 28...
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

indeed...

Only 28...
                  I thought it was more...

Comment

indeed...

I thought it was more...
                    Me too ! But hey, I'm just a newbie when it comes to whumping !

For you, VK and everyone who aren't feeling fine today...

Comment

I love that picture...he looks so helpless, yet so...not helpless. And there's the whole 'I'm up to no good' expression too.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

I can imagine what my coworkers or family would say if they ever got to find out... or rather what they wouldn't say but I so can see their face
                        Yeah, that's some of the fun of the anonymity we have here. We can act off and no one knows how prim & proper we are IRL.

Nope!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Only 28...
                          I thought it was more...
                          Ah... but it's the quality that counts, right?!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            Ah... but it's the quality that counts, right?!
                            Very true...

*Wishes she hadn't looked at her post count for this thread*

Comment

Very true...

*Wishes she hadn't looked at her post count for this thread*
                              LOL! Quality & quantity aren't *necessarily* mutually exclusive! You, dear Beanie, have both!!

SC: They're not?! Oh, boy, am I in for it!

(and a picture of Murray, the collector of dishes, just for added cuteness!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                Yeah, that's some of the fun of the anonymity we have here. We can act off and no one knows how prim & proper we are IRL.
                                Speak for yourself - i daren't claim on any prim or propietory - i'd be lying, and i'd most definately get called on it

Comment

Working...
                                X