Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    And about the Joe and his hair thing that Torri said. I want to be a fly on the wall that day. Hope they film it. LOL
    Wouldn't that be great as a behind-the-scenes extra on the very last DVD?!!

Merlin, I love the question you've posted for Joe! You know, it's been 4 episodes into s2 here for us in the UK and we've seen McKay with just a sheet wrapped around him...Shep hasn't even taken his blinkin' jacket off yet!!

Yes, we really need to know what's going on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Just have to tell you guys this! Hubby was walking strangely across the lounge - legs open, a sort of swagger. I asked him what on earth was wrong. He informed me that he was doing his BPW! I'm like, yeah honey, nice try! I think he's been talking to our teenage daughter..... Sorry. I'm still laughing! I knew he thought he was John Sheppard, but this is ridiculous!
      LOL..I laughed so much I nearly spilled red wine over my new sheepskin rug!!!

You have got to get him to do that again and record it for future amusement!! Hee hee! At least he's trying...but I think the BPW might be patented!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        Wouldn't that be great as a behind-the-scenes extra on the very last DVD?!!

Merlin, I love the question you've posted for Joe! You know, it's been 4 episodes into s2 here for us in the UK and we've seen McKay with just a sheet wrapped around him...Shep hasn't even taken his blinkin' jacket off yet!!

Yes, we really need to know what's going on!!

Yeah, that would be a fab DVD extra. I can't believe Torri and the rest of the cast missed the opportunity when he was tied up in 'Condemned'.

Congratulations on 1300 Elinor...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

LOL..I laughed so much I nearly spilled red wine over my new sheepskin rug!!!

You have got to get him to do that again and record it for future amusement!! Hee hee! At least he's trying...but I think the BPW might be patented!!

Quite...no-one can do it like Joe...

However, I would like to see film of him trying...just for a laugh...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Congratulations on 1300 Elinor...
            Wow! I didn't even notice that! Thanks Beanie! How are you today? I'm glad you put a little side question in for David to ask Joe about the movie he's doing. It's worth a try anyway!

Naeara and CKO - hope you're both feeling a bit brighter today!

Naughty but nice Mike!!

Last edited by Elinor; 12 November 2005, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Good point! Seriously, I AM starting to get a little over-excited (again) about Condemned. I think by the time the bondage scene arrives my blood pressure will be sky high! By the time Conversion arrives on screen over here I expect I'll be in a straight jacket!
              Ya know, what I'm a bit worried about is this...I'm going to be a bit hyper (BIG understatement) when 'Conversion' airs, but then we get 'Aurora', 'Lost Boys', 'The Hive' and THEN 'Epiphany' one week after the other (give or take a week or two for the Xmas break)!

I'm going to be a gibbering wreck by then!!

Comment

Ya know, what I'm a bit worried about is this...I'm going to be a bit hyper (BIG understatement) when 'Conversion' airs, but then we get 'Aurora', 'Lost Boys', 'The Hive' and THEN 'Epiphany' one week after the other (give or take a week or two for the Xmas break)!

I'm going to be a gibbering wreck by then!!

I'm already a gibbering wreck, so it will be kind of nice to have a good reason to be

[edit] Ooops..forgot to say - Congrats on 1300 post Eli
                Last edited by VonKnibble; 12 November 2005, 08:42 AM.
                FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Some 'Conversion" Shepp for everyone.

Comment

Shepp from "Childhoods End"

Comment

Comment

Spacemonkey, you need to edit that first pic as its stretching the forum...
                        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

SJ, please go back to your post with the huge picture and make it a link...thanks.

Nice pics though...

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                            And about the Joe and his hair thing that Torri said. I want to be a fly on the wall that day. Hope they film it. LOL
                            Well, now we know what to ask Ivon Bartok if it ever comes up.

Ay! About to get ready & head to work for the "oh, by the way, we have a big deadline on Monday, but no one's going to be available to answer your questions so you can get started until Saturday" marathon. I figured I could use an attitude adjustment before I headed in.

SC: Hey, don't worry about it, I understand. Murray & I will go hang out, and I'll take you out for dinner tonight. (If only... *sigh* )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

I resized it. Sorry about that guys. Thanks for telling me. I didn't relize how big that pic was.

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                                I'm already a gibbering wreck, so it will be kind of nice to have a good reason to be

[edit] Ooops..forgot to say - Congrats on 1300 post Eli
                                Oh, so you don't want the files sending on then???

Have I mentioned recently how much I luff Kel...

Comment

Working...
                                X