• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Missionary...d...oops...
    Hey, I was trying to be subtle.. guess there's no such thing in this gutter

Comment

LOL! I'm just awaiting the inevitable dirty ones...
      Yeah, they're slow in coming.

Comment

HEALTH WARNING!!!

Could cause extreme thunking and dedness!!

Ok, I know we've all seen them, but I made them smaller so I could post them up

Comment

*gasps.. for... breath*

OOOOOOHHH. can I be head of Special IceCreams Division?

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
            HEALTH WARNING!!!

Could cause extreme thunking and dedness!!

Ok, I know we've all seen them, but I made them smaller so I could post them up

GUH!...GUH!...GUH!...GUH!...GUH!...GUH!...GUH!

Did I mention...*squeaks*...GUH!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              *gasps.. for... breath*

OOOOOOHHH. can I be head of Special IceCreams Division?
              Since you gave me such a lovely gift of my own ice cream brand the other day, you can indeed!

See Shep...bribery gets you everywhere...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Okay, I give up on trying to find a name for the division to protect "The Butt". Someone more creative than I will have to take that one. Instead, I'll take Clone Quality Control! There's a lot of inspecting to do. Anyone wanna help?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Okay, I give up on trying to find a name for the division to protect "The Butt". Someone more creative than I will have to take that one. Instead, I'll take Clone Quality Control! There's a lot of inspecting to do. Anyone wanna help?
                  The RearGuard?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                    I will! Gotta make sure those clones are..fully functional

Comment

I tell you what guys...y'all let me know when you've decided who's taking what...

Comment

Since you gave me such a lovely gift of my own ice cream brand the other day, you can indeed!

See Shep...bribery gets you everywhere...

"Beanie, I've got a lot of ice cream for you in here. And no spoon. Now will you forgive me ? Please ?"
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

"Beanie, I've got a lot of ice cream for you in here. And no spoon. Now will you forgive me ? Please ?"
                          Hmmmm, interesting...flavour???

Comment

Hmmmm, interesting...flavour???
                            Ah, for me to know and for you to find out

But does flavour really count ? Remember : Ice cream. Shep. No spoon.
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

It does. You wouldn't want something nasty like coffee flavour

Comment

Yeah it does...I might not like the flavour...

Then I'd know Shep doesn't listen to me either...

Comment

Working...
                                X