Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    We're just gonna have to wait and see I s'pose! On imdb it's only got Heath Ledger as cast at the moment, so anything could happen! You know, I've got myself so hyped up over this movie, that if he's not in it, I'm crashing to earth with a bump! He's probably really doing a film about gardening or something!! Not that there's anything wrong with gardening mind you...it's just not so adrenaline pumping as surfin'!!! Although, then again, you hear some tales about what happens in the potting shed!!!
    Gardening, huh? i'm not gonna ask where that idea came from

But still, it does offer the possibility of nekkidness...on the other hand, he could wear crappy old clothes with a cap and gardening gloves

Now that would just not do...not at all
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

very sexy sheppy piccys as always... *drool*
      sigpic

Comment

You know, I watch 'Lantis with various different people and a good few of them say he talks WAY too fast!! Must admit, I and some others, sometimes don't get what he's saying at all!
        Ohhhh I'm soooo glad you said that Elinor!! I thought it was my crappy english - being 2nd tongue and exercizing it mostly on the web... McKay and Daniel Jackson seemed to me like a tape on fast forward!!
        Whew it's not just me lmao

Comment

We're just gonna have to wait and see I s'pose! On imdb it's only got Heath Ledger as cast at the moment, so anything could happen! You know, I've got myself so hyped up over this movie, that if he's not in it, I'm crashing to earth with a bump! He's probably really doing a film about gardening or something!! Not that there's anything wrong with gardening mind you...it's just not so adrenaline pumping as surfin'!!! Although, then again, you hear some tales about what happens in the potting shed!!!

Are there any pics of Joe that we haven't seen before Linzi? I'm definitely buying the December issue.

Yep, a lovely promo shot of him smiling in his stoney coloured trousers, greeney/grey t-shirt and black hoody-type jacket. He has his arms folded. Don't think I've seen that before! It's a beautiful photo, he looks totally gorgeous! THUNK!!!!!
          I hope the surfing film turns out to be true! But gardening?, erm, Eli, we need to talk......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
            Ohhhh I'm soooo glad you said that Elinor!! I thought it was my crappy english - being 2nd tongue and exercizing it mostly on the web... McKay and Daniel Jackson seemed to me like a tape on fast forward!!
            Have to say I love JF's sexy voice. I never find it hard to understand what he says, though he says his lines quietly sometimes! So if English is not your first language it would be hard to understand! Mind you ,I do sit very near the t.v., drooling and hanging on his every word! McKay I do have to concentrate on sometimes, he has to say his lines faster than anyone on t.v.! Fortunately my family all talks as quickly as he does, so I'm used to it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
              Gardening, huh? i'm not gonna ask where that idea came from
              I don't know where my ideas come from either! Brain a bit odd I guess!!

...on the other hand, he could wear crappy old clothes with a cap and gardening gloves

Now that would just not do...not at all
              But the crappy old clothes might have lots of holes in them! I'm thinking chest peekage and thigh peekage! Blimey...I talk about him clothes-less a heck of a lot! I must stop...somehow!!

Comment

i love your siggy there Linzi

Happy Halloween to all

Shep seems to be all dressed up
                sigpic

Comment

Gosh Trish! I'd have never guessed that English was your 2nd language...you're ever so good.

Yes...Daniel speaks fast to...I mostly get what he says though...but not always!

Comment

I don't know where my ideas come from either! Brain a bit odd I guess!!

But the crappy old clothes might have lots of holes in them! I'm thinking chest peekage and thigh peekage! Blimey...I talk about him clothes-less a heck of a lot! I must stop...somehow!!

We all have odd brains, don't worry about it

And no, don't stop...clotheless is gooood...and resistance is futile...

Oops! wrong show...
                    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      Yep, a lovely promo shot of him smiling in his stoney coloured trousers, greeney/grey t-shirt and black hoody-type jacket. He has his arms folded. Don't think I've seen that before! It's a beautiful photo, he looks totally gorgeous! THUNK!!!!!
                      You mean this one?

Comment

oooooooh, very nice Trish
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          Thanks Linzi! Better go and buy that then! I think the shop where I 'browse' the mags is getting fed up with me just 'looking'! Darn it!!

I hope the surfing film turns out to be true! But gardening?, erm, Eli, we need to talk......
                          Hee hee! Hey, let's scratch the gardening film and go with 'Lady Chatterly's Lover'! Joe would be good as the gamekeeper!! Ooo-er!!

Comment

Phwoar!! Thanks for that Trish!!

Comment

Ho hum... I am getting old and I can't remember if I congratulated Elinor on 1200 *shakes head*
                              Oh better 2 congrats than none

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                i love your siggy there Linzi

Happy Halloween to all

Shep seems to be all dressed up
                                http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...axy/208_05.jpg
                                LOL!
                                Thanks PM, I love my siggy too! All the credit has to go to Beanie though!

You know, he may look like a Halloween monster, but strangely I still find him incredibly attractive.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X