Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naughtrish
    Well of course... you didn't think I would call you a lord, right? AFAIK you're a lady
    It seems we're all Lords...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Congrats on all the milestones everyone!!!

And I'm lookin forward to set photos too!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Ooooh...should be interesting...already saw a few of Mer's...

Glad you enjoyed Naeara!
        Well, Mer's are probably better than mine cos I got a crappy camera.

Comment

Phew, just got caught up. Congrats on all the milestones! Beanie! 5000! That's a lot of thunking. I'm in awe.

Ooh I just remembered we have to turn back our clocks tonight. Extra hour of sleep! Woohoo!

Comment

Yup...or in the case of moi...extra time to doss about here...

Great caps by the way...

A warning by the way - I saw a post by Mads fairly recently about a tool whereby people's posts, if they are one after the other can be merged (can't help thinking said tool could to with a companion that allows you quote more than one post per reply, instead of having to type the quote tags)...and Darren has activated it on these boards...just somthing to bear in mind for future pic marathons...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Great pics everyone!!! I really needed them after the disturbing movie I just watched!

CONGRADULATIONS!!! on everyone's milestones!

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                Great pics everyone!!! I really needed them after the disturbing movie I just watched!

CONGRADULATIONS!!! on everyone's milestones!
                Thanks Gwen...what was the film???

[edit]Heading off...catch you later...and enjoy the extra hour...

Oíche mhaith!
                Last edited by knocknashee; 29 October 2005, 11:25 PM.

Comment

A warning by the way - I saw a post by Mads fairly recently about a tool whereby people's posts, if they are one after the other can be merged (can't help thinking said tool could to with a companion that allows you quote more than one post per reply, instead of having to type the quote tags)...and Darren has activated it on these boards...just somthing to bear in mind for future pic marathons...
                  Good to know. We'll have to alternate our posting during marathons.

Comment

Thanks Gwen...what was the film???

[edit]Heading off...catch you later...and enjoy the extra hour...

Oíche mhaith!
                    It was Human Trafficking on Lifetime. EXTREMELY disturbing movie but also informative.

Bye Beanie. Hope you have no more insomnia!

EDIT: I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow!
                    Shep clone: Me too! This getting up early is leaving me really tired!
                    ME: How can you be tired! You're a figmant of my imagination!
                    SC: What are you talking about?!
                    ME: *sigh* Never mind... It seems my clone has an identity problem too...
                    Last edited by gwenhwyfar; 29 October 2005, 11:59 PM.

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Well, I'm back after a good sedating.....
                      Congratulations to Beanie, 5000, wow! I bow before the Goa'uld Lord!
                      Congrats also to PM -4400
                      CeeKay and Mere!!!!! Well done all!
                      Nice pic fest, very nice to wake up to....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Nice pic fest, very nice to wake up to....
                        Be nicer if it were the real thing

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                          In my dreams Ness.....

There's quite a commotion going on at the moment on the AT thread, quite understandably so. A poster went to the AT con thing over here and she may be split between Atlantis and SG1 next year! Blimey, hope it's not true! From a selfish perspective, certain characters in SGA need more screen time and further character development (cough* Shep* cough)without adding another recurring to the cast!
                          From the reports AT didn't sound too delighted either, poor thing!I'd be very disappointed if I were her! Hope it's all giong to be ok! I love Shep and Atlantis so much, don't want less Shep and loads of McKay/Carter!!!!
                          *I like SGA how it is*
                          TPTB please take note! (Not that anybody cares about my opinion!)

Forgot to mention, I feel badly for AT fans, I know how I'd feel if my favourite character/actor was treated like that!
                          Last edited by Linzi; 30 October 2005, 01:04 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Indeed !

Wow, you were chatty last night ! Lots of very nice pics !
                            Congrats PM, CeeKay and meredevachon on your milestones !
                            And Beanie... A Goa'uld Lord now ? Wow !

ETA : Linzi, I couldn't agree more with everything you've just said...
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Shep looks like he's sadly contemplating what Beanie's going to make him do next.

Comment

Shep looks like he's sadly contemplating what Beanie's going to make him do next.
                                Sadly ? Or daydreaming ?
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X