Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naeara
    I'm a huge AT fan (gotta love someone who has the same name as you ) and I'm really confused about the whole thing. I want to wait and hear what's actually going on before I get too riled up or anything but if it's true that TPTB hadn't approached her about it...that's kinda disrespectful. I'm also wondering why they feel the need to put an SG-1 character on Atlantis. The occasional crossover is fun but they are two seperate shows. Atlantis has so far to go all on its own in terms of story and especially character. There's still tons to explore with Shep not to mention other characters like Ronon, Teyla, Ford...
    Big word to all that! Though Shep flirting with Sam would be interesting...

*kicks IMDB til they give us info about Joe's movie*

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      Nope I did not, however, hear the kids get up, and I did ignore hubby's attempts to wake me, though, which I DID blame on the alcohol LOL! I really just wanted to sleep

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...SGA-08-014.jpg
      After his antics last night, the only thing I'd be doing is ignoring him...

Men!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        After his antics last night, the only thing I'd be doing is ignoring him...

Men!
        I put him to work today, so he's outta my hair for now

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
          Big word to all that! Though Shep flirting with Sam would be interesting...

*kicks IMDB til they give us info about Joe's movie*
          Yeah, some info about Joe's project would be nice...

You know, this whole AT thing has me a little worried...I mean, if they can do that to her after 10 years...they could do anything with any of the characters...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I put him to work today, so he's outta my hair for now

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rip/116_05.jpg
            Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Yeah, some info about Joe's project would be nice...

You know, this whole AT thing has me a little worried...I mean, if they can do that to her after 10 years...they could do anything with any of the characters...
              I wonder if they're trying to find a way to end SG-1? It was just renewed for S10, but maybe they're looking for an out at the end of next season...
              Sig by Camy

Comment

I wonder if they're trying to find a way to end SG-1? It was just renewed for S10, but maybe they're looking for an out at the end of next season...
                Maybe...but they could have done it without cutting into Atlantis...

Comment

I was under the impression that TPTB felt the show had new life and could continue for a while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                    I was under the impression that TPTB felt the show had new life and could continue for a while yet.
                    They may believe that. Personally, I don't find S9 all that interesting, but then I'm more interested in SGA. If it's only for a season or so, I'd give it chance, but IMO if they bring AT (who I love) to SGA, they'll probably have to get rid of someone, possibly a more minor character (I hope). Having both Carter AND McKay might get tedious for me...
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

I think having both of them would get tedious as well. There isn't really a role for her to fill. As for me, I'm still really enjoying SG-1 and would hate to see Carter with a reduced role on the show.

Anyway, I have to be off to a baby shower so I'll talk to you all later.

Comment

Random pic time!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Evening folks!
                          Sorry you're hung over Trippy, ouch! Get better soon!

I must say I agree with all your posts on the AT situation. I can't believe they'd treat her like that! My personal uptake is that Sony/MGM don't want her on SG1 fulltime and want Claudia Black, so are trying to find somewhere else to put AT, so as to sort of let her down gently. The thing that does disturb me is that, as RCC says they don't know what to do with her character, that it's almost that they viewed her as an appendage to O'Neill, and now he's gone, she's not needed anymore! I find that idea very insulting to AT and the character!
                          I do think, Mer, that AT and JF look good together,they certainly do in the Get In The Gate promo, but as a part time anti-shipper I'm just not going there!!!! If I ever do, please feel free to shoot me!
                          Anyway, bottom line, as much as I like Carter/AT it would ruin the dynamic of Atlantis having her there. McKay wouldn't be the only resident genius anymore, would he?
                          Said my bit, back to my favourite subject, JF possibly surfing!!!!!!! I really think I would need to be sedated if I saw that on film!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            Evening folks!
                            Sorry you're hung over Trippy, ouch! Get better soon!
                            I'm not hung over

I made a conscious decision to ignore hubby this morning to sleep late (had a tiff- it's better now!)

Not feeling guilty

Sig by Camy

Comment

I'm anti-ship too, but I'm pro- Shep flirting cos it's just so darn adorable

Comment

Oh sorry Trippy, misunderstood! hubby was in the dog house huh? Well, I've certainly been in that situation with hubby more times than I care to remember! We've both been on excellent behaviour recently, which means something bad's sure to happen soon! Mind you making up is always fun....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X