Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    GREAT pics, guys! Every time I come to this thread I have to smile! I wonder what quiet, unassuming Joe would say if he saw all the drooling over his pics. He'd probably be like:
    He's too cute!
    Lol, I think if he didn't run screaming away from the computer after less than a page, he'd figure out we're usually joking.

Apart from when we talk about shower/wetsuit/surfing scenes. Then we're deadly serious

Comment

lucky ducky Naeara...you will have to tell us how it was, but without spoilers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
        Lol, I think if he didn't run screaming away from the computer after less than a page, he'd figure out we're usually joking.

Apart from when we talk about shower/wetsuit/surfing scenes. Then we're deadly serious
        Haha! Someone send him a memo --- it's only shower/wetsuit/surfing that's serious.........

Comment

I posted this before but it was too small so back for a larger view!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            Nekkid would be better. But since we all know that will never happen, shirtless, or with a towel around the waist, will have to do.

Nessva- A wetsuit/surfing scene would be hot!
            I reckon if we all keep talking about shirtless, towelled, swimming and surfing Shep enough...well....that, at least, WILL happen.

TPTB will soon get the message. The power of suggestion!!

Love those caps Purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              I reckon if we all keep talking about shirtless, towelled, swimming and surfing Shep enough...well....that, at least, WILL happen.

TPTB will soon get the message. The power of suggestion!!

Love those caps Purple!

Thanks Elinor! It is fun doing them. And I ditto the towelled Shep requests!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                6 weeks till The Hive! *impatient*
                Wow...that's not too long to wait!

I found this Burbank con report yesterday...lots we already know about, but there were some bits and pieces that were new to me. Here's the clicky thing

I loved this bit
                Spoiler:
                Brad decided he'd rather have Joe's wild hair than Air Force approval. Joe said hair is a big deal in Hollywood. The producers and studio people have entire meetings about hair!

Comment

well all you sheppy shriners (i am making up names for all my thunks)...i told myself i was going to bed like 30 min ago but never really closed gw ...but i am going now, i have lab in the morning and we are going into the field, weather permitting, so g'nite and sleep tight
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    well all you sheppy shriners (i am making up names for all my thunks)...i told myself i was going to bed like 30 min ago but never really closed gw ...but i am going now, i have lab in the morning and we are going into the field, weather permitting, so g'nite and sleep tight
                    Sheppy Shriners...I like that! LOL!! Nighty nite!

TPTB....if you happen to drop by this thread...this is what we want to see more of...er...not dead shirtless Shep...but very much alive and animated shirtless Shep please! (Although you can throw in a bit of whump if you like!!)

Comment

Thanks for the link Eli! I read stuff I've not read before! I think it's so cute that JF was so shy at college! I have to say I'm not a shy person, but I've always hated reading out aloud, and I trained as a musician so should've been well used to performing!!! Loved the bit about the hair!
                      I wonder too why he was sent off to boarding school. My eldest 2 kids are day pupils at a boarding school and I have to say I'd NEVER send my kids away to board. Alot of my kids friends used to get very homesick! Saying that my brother, who lives in Florida has just sent his 16 year old away to Ohio to board. But my nephew,at 16 wanted to go and was having problems at his old school, so I understand that! I just think it's unkind to send 11 year olds away!
                      Can you imagine sitting at a table with JF when there are desserts around? My mind really hit the bottom of the gutter when I thought about that.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Thanks for the link Eli! I read stuff I've not read before! I think it's so cute that JF was so shy at college! I have to say I'm not a shy person, but I've always hated reading out aloud, and I trained as a musician so should've been well used to performing!!!
                        I love this about him! First that he was like that, and second that he admits it! So many actors were class clowns etc, that it's nice to think of him being the quiet, intelligent type (Fluent in French isn't he?)
                        He's too perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          I love this about him! First that he was like that, and second that he admits it! So many actors were class clowns etc, that it's nice to think of him being the quiet, intelligent type (Fluent in French isn't he?)
                          He's too perfect!
                          He's fluent in french? WOW *bows*

Actaully, I can't picture him being the quiet and shy type, that seems to be so far away from the Sheppard-type and I always thought he was like Sheppard in many ways..

I know College was a long time ago, but I'm surprised that characteristics can change so much...

Good for us, though
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                            He's fluent in french? WOW *bows*

Actaully, I can't picture him being the quiet and shy type, that seems to be so far away from the Sheppard-type and I always thought he was like Sheppard in many ways..

I know College was a long time ago, but I'm surprised that characteristics can change so much...

Good for us, though

I think he did a year in Paris as an exchange student during University.
                            I can imagine him being very different to Shep! I think the cheekiness would still be there, but maybe he's a little more reserved.

Comment

You know...I thought my ears were burning yesterday...

Now I now who was talking about me...

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Can you imagine sitting at a table with JF when there are desserts around? My mind really hit the bottom of the gutter when I thought about that.....
                              Whaddya mean sitting at a table with JF and dessert? If I was at a table with Joe, the only dessert on the menu would be him...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Whaddya mean sitting at a table with JF and dessert? If I was at a table with Joe, the only dessert on the menu would be him... [/color]

Comment

Working...
                                X