Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Ah, didn't realise that. In that case Ali should do what I did, and ignore it. As you said Beanie, it's not important what strangers you've never met and who don't know you think. What matters is being true to yourself and having the repsect of people who YOU respect that counts. As I said at the time I got my red rep, I felt like a bit of a rebel. Pretty sad that's the only balck mark, so to speak, I've ever had! Boring, comes to mind!
    If you are that desperate for more, I can share some of mine with you.

I have more black marks than Shep...
    Last edited by knocknashee; 13 April 2006, 12:52 PM.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

First off, Merlin, I hope that I didn't hurt your feelings with my posts on the subject- that was never my intention. As I pointed out, we've had discussions, and even debates, in this thread, and I think that we're all grown up enough not to let things get to the point of denigration as they have in other places in this forum. It has happened before, but not often. Please don't stay away. I, myself, have gotten over a few things and am tiptoeing back onto GW, like a couple of others here.

On the subject of those childish red reps, I myself have never given one. The 'points' don't matter, and if people have the need to lash out at another person stating their opinions on a public forum, perhaps that person isn't well suited for such a forum. That said, I shall now go put on my mac for the incoming tomato attack.

"Incoming!"
            Sig by Camy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                First off, Merlin, I hope that I didn't hurt your feelings with my posts on the subject- that was never my intention. As I pointed out, we've had discussions, and even debates, in this thread, and I think that we're all grown up enough not to let things get to the point of denigration as they have in other places in this forum. It has happened before, but not often. Please don't stay away. I, myself, have gotten over a few things and am tiptoeing back onto GW, like a couple of others here.

On the subject of those childish red reps, I myself have never given one. The 'points' don't matter, and if people have the need to lash out at another person stating their opinions on a public forum, perhaps that person isn't well suited for such a forum. That said, I shall now go put on my mac for the incoming tomato attack.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...inferno451.jpg
                "Incoming!"
                As long as you don't put on the mac so you can flash us.....
                sigpic

Comment

As long as you don't put on the mac so you can flash us.....
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

I love that pose! It's so......posing!
                    sigpic

Comment

You had to show the pelvic thrust didn't you? As if my poor heart hasn't had enough excitement in the last day. What with the new huge power source making it's self visible.....
                      sigpic

Comment

You had to show the pelvic thrust didn't you? As if my poor heart hasn't had enough excitement in the last day. What with the new huge power source making it's self visible.....
                        I've not seen it yet...

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                          What! That's terrible! I'll see if I can find one, hang on...
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X