Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    Q: How many shepsicles should a shep fan lick if a shep fan could lick shepsicles?

A: 42
    Originally posted by ShelBel
    *splort* *falls out of chair laughing*
    *Joins ShelBel* That was good... I wish I was that swift!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

wow! i go to class and make it back home and i already have a page and a half to read through...you guys work fast
      sigpic

Comment

Did I hear talk of smirks?

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
          Oh Noes!!! the evil oiks are on the move.....run and hide! everybody run for their lives!!!!!!

Kiddo: What's an 'oik'?
          Shep: Dunno. We'll have to wait till the Brits come back so we can ask them.
          Kiddo: Why is Chaya here?
          Shep: I still don't know the answer to that.
          Last edited by majortrip; 14 October 2005, 01:56 PM.
          Sig by Camy

Comment

hehehehe, very nice smirks there Mer
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh...No. 2 is the old 'Elizabeth will do anything for me if i smile at her just like this....' smile
              The Smile Pic's collection....keep 'em coming, Mer
              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Random piccie

Comment

Another 'many faces of Shep' piccy

sigpic

Comment

Random pic to celebrate the beginning of the weekend !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                      Woah, that lake looks a bit chilly. Watch out for shrinkage

I'm just on my way to bed, but here's one of the Condemned caps I just made (I haven't resized any of the others)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ndemned_01.jpg
                      this one sent me into spontaneous combustion mode!! *fans face* Just can't find a PG thought anywhere!!

Comment

i am watching something on the Travel channel on Atlantis...and i keep yelling at the TV "They have already found Atlantis! And I can tell you where it is"
                        sigpic

Comment

*Trying to envision the butt pic in full HD glory*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Butt in HD...oooooooooooooooooohhhh that would be nice *drools*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                              He looks so young in this one, *thunks, dreams of younger days*
                              Thanks Trish!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                i am watching something on the Travel channel on Atlantis...and i keep yelling at the TV "They have already found Atlantis! And I can tell you where it is"
                                LOL !
                                Shep, you thought you were safe in that galaxy far away, but we know where to find you...
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X