X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    Hah! the cold shower thing is a myth. been twice already today
    Only twice??? I'm shocked!

But you're right of course Flo. i was just thinking about the 'house' - we should definately have Shep and the Clone fleet trained in all types of D.I.Y, so when (not if) we win the lottery, we get to sit back and enjoy the view while they do the building....

*Thoughts of sweaty half nekkid shep clones....runs for shower*
    I'm not sure the 'builder's crack' look would even look good on Shep, but we can give it a try. As long as they don't wolf-whistle...smutty talk I can deal with. And the showering opportunities...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I don't like cold showers...so unless that hosepipe comes with hot as well...forget it!

I can see the multitasking advantages though...
      Wuss!

But yeah...i can see it now...Shep & the washing up in one go...and if i give him a cloth, a clean bathroom too
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Only twice??? I'm shocked!

I'm not sure the 'builder's crack' look would even look good on Shep, but we can give it a try. As long as they don't wolf-whistle...smutty talk I can deal with. And the showering opportunities...
        Wolf whistle? = whip

Besides, for every smutty remark we'd just confiscate a piece of clothing...which would quickly negate the whole 'builders crack' problem...
        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Wuss!

But yeah...i can see it now...Shep & the washing up in one go...and if i give him a cloth, a clean bathroom too
          Yeah, just cos the Army has left you with asbestos skin...

ROFL! Excellent idea...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Wolf whistle? = whip

Besides, for every smutty remark we'd just confiscate a piece of clothing...which would quickly negate the whole 'builders crack' problem...
            Oh yeah...lots of nekkid Sheps...now we're talking!

Comment

Hah! the cold shower thing is a myth. been twice already today

But you're right of course Flo. i was just thinking about the 'house' - we should definately have Shep and the Clone fleet trained in all types of D.I.Y, so when (not if) we win the lottery, we get to sit back and enjoy the view while they do the building....

*Thoughts of sweaty half nekkid shep clones....runs for shower*
              Bye bye PG thoughts, bye bye new mantra... This one won't have lasted a long time...

I definitely like your positive mind today : 'when', not 'if' we win the lottery...

This thread needs some pics...

I think we should train the clones getting off their clothes before going into the shower...
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                Bye bye PG thoughts, bye bye new mantra... This one won't have lasted a long time...

I definitely like your positive mind today : 'when', not 'if' we win the lottery...

I think we should train the clones getting off their clothes before going into the shower...
                Positive thinking is good...so VK keeps telling me...

Yeah, but then, in the whole multitasking thing, they could take the clothes off in there, and do the laundry as well...bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by florence

teh huh... Caution: Slippery When Wet
                  OS hearts water drenched shep!
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Yeah, just cos the Army has left you with asbestos skin...
                    Only on the bottoms of my feet...does that mean i'd be OK if i stood on my head?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                      Yeah, we love wet Shep as well...just waiting for the surfboard to appear now...

Comment

Only on the bottoms of my feet...does that mean i'd be OK if i stood on my head?
                        That could be...interesting...to say the least...

Comment

Yeah, but then, in the whole multitasking thing, they could take the clothes off in there, and do the laundry as well...bonus!
                          Too right it is...and to re-inforce the point...some gratuitous straddling...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                            Us too

And because i can, and because i feel like celebrating (400 posts!, amongst other things...)

Comment

And she's not the only one who keeps telling you... Remember ? One day at a time...

Love this multitasking thing ! Shower, washing up and now laundry... I think with a little training, we could make these clones perfect !
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Stradling...GUH!

Time for that cold bath me thinks...

Comment

Working...
                                X