Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Hi everybody, I'm back! Not even jet-lagged, though I should be coz I haven't slept in oh,32 hours, good job I don't need much sleep! (Too much Sheppy whump fantasies)
    I see you've been INCREDIBLY busy! I gather this beloved thread died, NOOOOO!

Welcome to all the newbies, you all seem like a thoroughly insane bunch,so you obviously fit in well here!

Loved everybody's ficcies, well done to one and all!
    Can't believe how much I've missed!
    Only 5 days till Conversion! Just saw promo on scifi.com. Wow does it look seriously good! CAN'T WAIT (drools in anticipation!)
    I know it's sad when I'm on hols. with my family, but I really missed you all! Had my Atlantis companion to read so wasn't totally Shep-less, it's all finished now though, damn!
    I've got loads to do now, then I must sleep. Kids go back to school 2morrow! So will catch up more in the morning!
    x
    Linzi, if you can get away for a few days, me and VK are hosting another JF Fest around the 7-10th October...PM either of us if you are interested...

Glad you enjoyed your holiday...and damn straight, you should miss us! And Shep of course...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
      Oooh, I forgot to say this the other day when I thought of it:

For the next JFest (which I won't be at to remind you of this) don't forget the appropriate use of the AB button!!!
      Oh yeah...definitely...especially for certain scenes...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Oh yeah...definitely...especially for certain scenes...
        I think I need to go find SF's last post and give her some green jello for introducing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          ROFL...just found this...our Shep has been entered into a wrestling Slugfest of Doom! Haven't got a clue how it works, but what made me laugh is who his first opponent is!! Have a look here

OMFG...so funny...

Comment

I think I need to go find SF's last post and give her some green jello for introducing that.
            Indeedy... That's a top-class use of that particular DVD player function...I wonder if PowerDVD has it..?

Comment

Look at these:
              www.mediasharx.com/index.php/columns/2940

http://members.pikmail.com/home.php?feature=24&aid=122&gid=5&PHPSESSID=b3d0e7cb9a0e46008be8db5406051f9e
              Sig by Camy

Comment

I would if either of them worked majortrip...first one informs me of a database error, though I believe that is supposed to be a very humourous Joe interview...I was PMSL at that one...

Last one just diverts to Microsoft...

Comment

Wierd - I have ASUS DVD and I just looked at the help menu to see if mine has it, and the window says Power DVD help!!!
                  That's cos the DVD player on your laptop is a branded OEM version of PowerDVD...I figured that out when I was watching stuff on it at VK's...

Comment

Indeedy... That's a top-class use of that particular DVD player function...I wonder if PowerDVD has it..?
                    Wierd - I have ASUS DVD and I just looked at the help menu to see if mine has it, and the window says Power DVD help!!!

Comment

O...K...I got time-warped again...

Comment

That's cos the DVD player on your laptop is a branded OEM version of PowerDVD...I figured that out when I was watching stuff on it at VK's...
                        Uh-oh, time warp again. And that would expain it.

Comment

Ah, anyway...a random piccie...

I wonder who he's looking to hit...

Comment

I would if either of them worked majortrip...first one informs me of a database error, though I believe that is supposed to be a very humourous Joe interview...I was PMSL at that one...

Last one just diverts to Microsoft...
                            Well, the first one works for me if I click on it thru the forum. The second was a real b**tch to link in the first place. Sorry guys...still learning
                            Anyway, it's a real cute little bit about his home in NV, etc. Resolves to fix...
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

Kavanaugh, probably Doesn't everyone want to hit him *runs from people who like Kav*

Comment

The first link works for me but not the second.

The first one though is hilarious. I love his choice of evil superpower. LOL.

And this...

8. What legacy do you expect to leave behind?

Debt.

I think Joe and I have something in common.

Comment

Working...
                                X