Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
    Where is that picture from? The expression on his face is priceless!
    Hi Atlantisrocks!

That one is from 'Thoughtcrimes'. It's a 'must-see' for Joe fans!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Hi Atlantisrocks!

That one is from 'Thoughtcrimes'. It's a 'must-see' for Joe fans!!

Hi Elinor! Thanks for answering, I'll be sure to check it out sometime!
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        I have to say, when he was introduced at Pegasus One and he walked in I just stared like "OMG!" Then when he sat down next to me at the table I just thought "You are so hawt, it should be illegal." It is undefinable - I have to say, it was the weirdest thing ever to watch him on the TV a couple of days after the con. It felt strange - I couldn't help the feeling of "I was talking to you in the flesh 2 days ago. And cameras don't do your looks justice" - it's hard to explain why.

He's honestly the biggest sweetheart I've met when it comes to celebs. He's really polite, friendly, charming and funny. I hope to meet him again in future - and me and Mer have to work on something else to make Joe squee, cos quite frankly, it's very cute.
        Thanks for that Beanie!

Now I would really love to see Joe squee!!

You're con pics are great...you and Joe are definitely hair twins! Fab!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          Oh... *facepalm* I just got that. LOL. That's what my dad would call a "joke grenade."

Or it could just be that it's 2 AM and my brain isn't functioning properly... *shrugs*

Good one.
          ::Takes a bow::

2am...bah, no excuses...it's 0728 here...and I'm still up...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks for that Beanie!

Now I would really love to see Joe squee!!

You're con pics are great...you and Joe are definitely hair twins! Fab!

No problem hun!

Gawd, it was just the cutest, most adorkable thing EVER! Shame you couldn't take your camera for the autographs...

Heh heh - Trish reposted my pic with Joe on my LJ with a pair of arrows pointing to mine and Joe's hair with the comment 'Separated At Birth' - I almost fell of the chair I laughed so hard. Alas, my NSN needs the attention of a hairdresser again already, and it needs redyeing as well...

On that note, I think this fabled sleep thing might be a good idea...laters peeps!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              Thanks!

Actually, I went over to TNG discussion/appreciation and raved about Q – next to Darth Vader, my favorite sci-fi villain of all time!
              Yay on 1700 CeeKay and hope you get your lack of sleep sorted out soon.

I met John de Lancie (Q) at a con a while ago. He was great! Would be wonderful to have him at a dinner party or something, 'cos he's a brilliant story teller!

Comment

Yay on 1700 CeeKay and hope you get your lack of sleep sorted out soon.
                Thanks!

I met John de Lancie (Q) at a con a while ago. He was great! Would be wonderful to have him at a dinner party or something, 'cos he's a brilliant story teller!
                Oh, he certainly is. I've read some of his Star Trek novels (which I realize makes me a geek, but I'm proud of it ), and they're some of my favorites. I, Q is absolutely unbelievable!

And to keep this legal:

JS: Will you quit yakkin' about Star Trek already, CeeKay? I thought this thread was about me.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

CONGRATS CEEKAY ON 1700 POSTS!

there is not one thing wrong with John DeLancie/Q either. I had the pleasure of meeting him about 15 years ago at a ST TNG con. He was downright lovely! ( I also read ST TNG books)

hope you find the rest you need. I go through periods just like that.

something to dream by, as you nap....

Comment

a few more lovelies for the lovely lurkers at the bottom of the page...

Comment

shirtless JF.....always good.

where is that petiton to TPTB about more shirtless Shep in season 3?

Comment

The forum is back so long may the thunking continue

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          LOL!

For the full pound of salt...and I cannot believe I am posting these...

Oh my, great pics. I wish I had been there!! Thanks for posting them!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                            a few more lovelies for the lovely lurkers at the bottom of the page...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...blue_jeans.jpg
                            awwww, what a cutie baby, i suddenly felt this urge to pinch his cheeks *melts*.

Comment

Beanie..it's just so hard to believe Joe could be better looking in person, but everyone says so. I think someone said his features are more refined in person too. And I've heard he looks slimmer in person but still is very solid when you touch him. ::giggles::

The pics here are just lovely. GUH GUH GUH

Comment

Oh..and beanie, luv. SMACKS to you. You are not ugly. You're cute as can be. ::hugs you::

Comment

Working...
                                X