Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    I'm always dedicated to Joe and you guys, you should know that...

Go France!

Happy 100 Naeara...
    Yes we know it...

Even Shep is happy to have so many dedicated thunkers...

or should he be worried ?

OT : As for 'Go France !', I don't think you're going to say it on wednesday... (Eire-France football match)
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Yes we know it...

Even Shep is happy to have so many dedicated thunkers...

or should he be worried ?

OT : As for 'Go France !', I don't think you're going to say it on wednesday... (Eire-France football match)

Why are there no guys who look like this in real life??

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        Because JF is absolutely one of a kind!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          Because JF is absolutely one of a kind!

Absolutely! And here is more proof... love the chest hair peaking!

The cute eye-rolling

Uh-oh, I should really be studying... gotta go

Comment

Stupid question time.
            Does anyone know if Joe moved his family to Vancouver, or is he one of those actors who has the family in LA and commutes?
            I can't see him as the type who'd want to be away from his kids...
            I've never been able to understand why some actors have the family in the US and the job in Canada, even though they spend the majority of their time in Vancouver.....

Comment

Stupid question time.
              Does anyone know if Joe moved his family to Vancouver, or is he one of those actors who has the family in LA and commutes?
              I've never been able to understand why some actors have the family in the US and the job in Canada, even though they spend the majority of their time in Vancouver.....
              As far as i know, His wife and Children still live in LA - so i guess he commutes
              http://www.the-need-of-you.net/flyboy/
              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Stupid question time.

I can't remember where I read it, plus from other little things I've read, I'm guessing his family is with him. Not gospel mind you, but there was something I read about his family being with him.

Comment

Actually, one of my friends said they think Shep looks like someone I am good friends with ... but trust me, there is a BIG difference!!!

As for Joe's family, I had a feeling I've read somewhere recently that they are with him in Vancouver while he's filming, even though their home is in LA. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                    Actually, one of my friends said they think Shep looks like someone I am good friends with ... but trust me, there is a BIG difference!!!

As for Joe's family, I had a feeling I've read somewhere recently that they are with him in Vancouver while he's filming, even though their home is in LA. But don't quote me on that.

Well..Joe/Shep has that thing where he does look like alot of people. HarrisonFord/Han Solo. David Duchovney at times. I guess even Alec Baldwin, though I don't see that one. Yet he's still unique and more beautiful/hotter than all the other hotties put together. LOL

I bet what you read is what I read. I just can't remember where I read it. Online or in a mag or maybe both. Plus the comments Joe has made all over lead me to believe his family is with him.

Comment

Stupid question time.
                      I read in an online mag that Joe moved his family to Vancouver. He said he missed surfing every morning, but that he and his son skateboard around the neighborhoods in the morning. How cute!!! Also, some our Euro thunkers printed excerpts from the SGA companion that quoted Joe as saying his wife and kids made "they make the gray skies sunnier" or something like that. I love him so....
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                        I read in an online mag that Joe moved his family to Vancouver. He said he missed surfing every morning, but that he and his son skateboard around the neighborhoods in the morning. How cute!!! Also, some our Euro thunkers printed excerpts from the SGA companion that quoted Joe as saying his wife and kids made "they make the gray skies sunnier" or something like that. I love him so....

Yes yes..that's the stuff I'd read. He's awesome. His wife is a lucky woman.

Comment

*sigh* Evidence (not that we really needed it) of married Joe:

Comment

Aww that's sweet.

Part of me still wants to point out that it's not gloomy weather all time like people love to say and we get lots of sunny days too. Although I suppose if you've moved from California there would be a big difference. Hey, at least it doesn't get to -20 degrees with 12 feet of snow in the winter. Could you imagine going from CA to that? Bleh. Heck, I couldn't handle moving from here to that.

The rain really isn't too bad...I mean...how can you not love this?

Yes this was all just a lead up so I could post wet Shep. What's your point?
                            Last edited by Naeara; 04 September 2005, 09:40 AM. Reason: Because I'm a dork who can't form a proper sentence. :p

Comment

Okay, so here's my stupid question. I've read some interviews with Joe where he's being cute,funny,sweet, and uber gooberish (sigh), but I'm not technically proficient, and I would like to share the URLs here ( so I can hear the collective sigh) but I don't know how. Any suggestions?
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Okay, so here's my stupid question. I've read some interviews with Joe where he's being cute,funny,sweet, and uber gooberish (sigh), but I'm not technically proficient, and I would like to share the URLs here ( so I can hear the collective sigh) but I don't know how. Any suggestions?
                                You could just wrap the links with url tags:

[ url]your link here[/ url]

Without the spaces of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X