...with his hair straightened?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Veldt View Post
      *peers*

Is that Todd...

Spoiler:
      ...with his hair straightened?
      LOL - we were just talking about that over in Todd's Thunk thread. Something's telling me he had to get all gussied up for something...celebrating becoming Supreme Commander maybe???

Ahhhhh, I can't wait two weeks!

Comment

wow

thanks for posting naamiaset

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          LOL - we were just talking about that over in Todd's Thunk thread. Something's telling me he had to get all gussied up for something...celebrating becoming Supreme Commander maybe???

Ahhhhh, I can't wait two weeks!
          Spoiler:
          I think it's teyla he's smiling at (going by the hair). if you're going to negotiate with a queen, I guess you better look your finest.

Comment

The second one reminds me very much of a scene from "Queen of the Damned" (book and movie). So, I'm going to suggest "Akasha" for this queen's name. Whaddya'll think?

Whoa, and I just noticed in the first pic that Jean-Luc is coppin' a feel!

mfw
            Last edited by MyFavoriteWraith; 29 August 2008, 06:08 PM. Reason: Pic link would not work

Comment

another todd picture from first contact.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                I'm totally geeking here...

OT:

Spoiler:
                I have never ever done such a geeky thing in my life...but I sent a letter (e-mail) of appreciation to Luke Goss (Prince Nuada) - through his official site. I REALLY must stop watching that Mordred's Lullaby vid... [/geeking]

das
                das, Luke Goss will probably love the feed back from people who saw him in HBII. I read the movie tie in and let me tell Luke Goss brought Prince Nuada to life. All the emotion in his face, the body language and the fight scenes. He bought a one dimensional person from a book and gave life to the charater on the film.

LS

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                Thanks, MFW!!

Totally OT:

Spoiler:

The second is a little sharper in spots. I really wish I could reduce pics without them going weird on me. Still...it's okay, I guess.

das
                Very good sigs don't worry about how it looks. It's not easy trying to get a good picture from the vid. Do you have to join YT to down load the vids. I am waiting for the DVD to come out so I can make some wallpapers.

LS

Thank you Naamiaiset for those Now, I really can't wait I have better not be working that night Oh well, I can DVR it. Two more weeks and we get a little more insight in to Wraith Politics. It's too bad that SGA is ending this season just when we get to learn a little more about the Wraith.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  another todd picture from first contact.

*THUNK* - that one's going to leave a bruise

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                    The second one reminds me very much of a scene from "Queen of the Damned" (book and movie). So, I'm going to suggest "Akasha" for this queen's name. Whaddya'll think?

Whoa, and I just noticed in the first pic that Jean-Luc is coppin' a feel!

mfw
                    I added her/her name and teyla on the list. it's getting pretty long.

Comment

new photos for the queen!

Spoiler:
                      http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...GA508-0003.jpg is it me... or is todd's hair brushed?

Spoiler:
                      Not just brushed, but brushed AND braided!
                      Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

I added her/her name and teyla on the list. it's getting pretty long.
                        Thanks! You're fast! And the longer the better! The more Wraith they can cram in before the series ends, the happier I'll be.

Comment

So, our Todd in preparation for a Royal visit for the Queen took some time for him self.

LS

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                            So, our Todd in preparation for a Royal visit for the Queen took some time for him self.

LS

Spoiler:

Todd's worked hard! He deserves a little TLC.

Comment

NAAMI! THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!

I've been catching up with the WDC before I watch SGA tonight and how can I thank you. These are awesome.

Tey'la is holding a knife to Todd's throat.... Oh, wow. It must be Teyla. I would think that a real Queen would just suck the life out of him. Or may be not. We'll find out. It must freak Tey'la out to touch a Wraith. Or may be not...

As for the last one you have--that one is amazing. I looked a the one they show him sitting in the commander's chair on the Daedalus. He looks... well... regal. Confident, arrogant and very, very fetching.

Yes, THUD! And yes, this one is going to leave a bruise. I swear they have made him look more human, or something. This is a mighty handsome Wraith.
                              HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post

LS

Spoiler:

oh my - - great work!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X