No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just thought of somthing if the wraith having cloning facilities wouldnt it be easier to just mass produce humans for feeding lol
    and lmfao wraithophile?? hmm sounds kinda nuaghty lol
    and also what episode is that where the wraith queen is wearing sunglasses?
    Last edited by wraith_ownage; 19 January 2008, 11:22 PM. Reason: forgot somthing
    I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_ownage View Post
      just thought of somthing if the wraith having cloning facilities wouldnt it be easier to just mass produce humans for feeding lol
      and lmfao wraithophile?? hmm sounds kinda nuaghty lol
      and also what episode is that where the wraith queen is wearing sunglasses?
      They didn't have the ZPM's to power the facilities until Todd got some and all he was thinking about it power and killing the other wraith. Now that's all gone.

Umm, I don't think a queen ever wore sun glasses ;p But in Sateda one of the hunting wraith wore cool goggles.

Comment

I'm just quickly stopping by to post this for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.
        Gateworld has put up a interview with Christopher Heyerdahl (for those who don't know he plays Todd)
        http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/ace_of_wraith.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
          Gateworld has put up a interview with Christopher Heyerdahl (for those who don't know he plays Todd)
          Oooh, thanks. I didn't notice that!

Very interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord
            Thanks SO much for this! It at least gives a little hope that Todd may survive the season. I love Heyerdahl's enthusiasm for the character, and his impression of what the character is all about. Helps us all, I believe, to get where the guy is coming from. I SO want Todd to stick around now - should we start a movement...I mean, a REAL one?

And interesting about how he is an homage to Ace Frehley from KISS - I have heard some viewers say that - 'He's got a KISS tattoo' - and now we know it was done on purpose! LOL! Great interview!

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              actually, the difference b/t a wraith and a sanguine vampire, is that vampires don't feed off of lifeforce, they feed off of hemoglobin, b/c their body doesn't produce any iron.... whereas a wraith feeds off the actual lifeforce... as such, a wraith is technically alive, but a sanguine vampuire is not... therefore there is no life force for the wraith to feed off of... and since all a vampire needs is hemoglobin, a vampire would be able to "feed" off a wraith more productively than vise versa....
              Nice way of ruining what I said/What my siggy says! So thanks, person...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                They didn't have the ZPM's to power the facilities until Todd got some and all he was thinking about it power and killing the other wraith. Now that's all gone.

Umm, I don't think a queen ever wore sun glasses ;p But in Sateda one of the hunting wraith wore cool goggles.
                Correction:

VERY cool goggles.

Must watch that ep again, when I got it on DVD...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  Correction:

VERY cool goggles.

Must watch that ep again, when I got it on DVD...
                  Hehehe, yes very cool!

----------------------------

Also guys I've finished that wraith queen fanart painting.
                  About 15 hours work. Not perfect but I've been working so long it's begun to annoy me.

I really like this queen now. She has been one of the scarier ones. I hope I got that in the painting.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hehehe, yes very cool!

----------------------------

Also guys I've finished that wraith queen fanart painting.
                    About 15 hours work. Not perfect but I've been working so long it's begun to annoy me.

I really like this queen now. She has been one of the scarier ones. I hope I got that in the painting.
                    Spoiler:

Wow, that's SOOOO good! Are you going to like put it up in your room? Cos, wow!

Congrats on that. I myself can't do those things, so yeah! Great job.

Comment

Oh! Seen the titles for the first 3 eps of season 5 yet?

Spoiler:
                      Search and Rescue, The Seed, Broken Ties.

If I read that correctly, that is.

Comment

Wow, that's SOOOO good! Are you going to like put it up in your room? Cos, wow!

Congrats on that. I myself can't do those things, so yeah! Great job.
                        Cheers. Yeah, I want to put it up. I might get it printed professionally so it's all nice and stuff. Not sure yet. I want it huge and maybe poster sized. Wraith poster hahaha

Comment

Cheers. Yeah, I want to put it up. I might get it printed professionally so it's all nice and stuff. Not sure yet. I want it huge and maybe poster sized. Wraith poster hahaha
                          That'll be the first Wraith poster then, lol!

Oh, Stargate SG-1 is on! "Message In A Bottle".

And then it's Atlantis "The Return part 2".

Comment

That'll be the first Wraith poster then, lol!

Oh, Stargate SG-1 is on! "Message In A Bottle".

And then it's Atlantis "The Return part 2".

Yeah, lol.
                            No stargate on here.

Also, yeah, I've seen the ep names. Let the speculation begin. o0

Comment

Yeah, lol.
                              No stargate on here.

Also, yeah, I've seen the ep names. Let the speculation begin. o0
                              Apparently "Message In A Bottle" is the one where Jack O'Neill gets pinned to the Gateroom's wall by an Orb that decided it didn't like to be moved.

Spoiler:
                              That second one better mean Michael's!

Keeping the boy...

Comment

ok this is probbly the dumbest question ever so bare with me LOL
                                ok this is retarded but im going to say it anyway LMMFAO has anyone ever thought of doing a wraith?LOL
                                I WANT A WRAITH LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X