No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Degilwen, I'm not sure how the baby could be stronger than a wraith in that point. It'd have to be more bug than human? Who knows.

Also guys, with the latest queen did she have any tattoos that you noticed? I'm doing some fanart of her and want it as acurate as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
      Degilwen, I'm not sure how the baby could be stronger than a wraith in that point. It'd have to be more bug than human? Who knows.

Also guys, with the latest queen did she have any tattoos that you noticed? I'm doing some fanart of her and want it as acurate as possible.
      I think she had lines, mostly? Didn't Andee's blog have a clearer picture of her? I checked the Spoils of War spoiler section, but the pic is gone as the page has adapted after the airing of the ep.

GL!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

There's a pic of her on Andee's blog - a link is on the episode page for SoW.

Comment

Thanks GoSpikey and Winter. So no tats then.

Here's a sneeky peek at the painting.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            *squeals* MY BOYS!!! *chases after michael and todd* thank you wraithlord you made me smile
            Your welcome susanne glad you like the pics.
            Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
            Wraithlord I´m be glad if you can ask this people if they sell to germany also. I want a special Issue Stargate SG1 -no 13. I have look to ebay but here is nothing
            I had a look around to see if it was available in Germany but i couldn't find out anything but i did find the issue you are talking about on E-bay at least i think its the one your talking about http://cgi.ebay.ie/Stargate-SG-1-The...ayphotohosting
            Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
            And I say thank you for the nice pic´s you post here... THEY ARE GREAT Specially SHAWN
            Your welcome.
            I don't think this Queen has any tattoos here is a link to Andee's blog where she posted some pics of her done up as the S.O.W. Queen http://blog.andeefrizzell.com/index....ake-up-process

Spoiler:
            WOW!
            Thats beautiful Risem i love it great job.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_lover
              hello there am new here but i love the wraith especially Steve he is like a total super hottie, by any chance do you know anyone that could do me a steve the wraith sig??

Heya! I'm new here, too!

I just threw this together...it's not that great, but you can use it if you'd like (I'd prefer if you saved it to your own photo hosting account, if you have one...)

Suddenly, I understand the appeal of Steve... he was just too beautiful...

das
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Risem

Spoiler:
                Whoa! That is excellent!!! GREAT job!! Thanks for sharing!

das
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  WOW!
                  Thats beautiful Risem i love it great job.
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                  Whoa! That is excellent!!! GREAT job!! Thanks for sharing!

das
                  No problem. It's far from finished though! And this is only a tiny crop of the entire thing, it's a full body painting.

Comment

hope you all enjoy these three wraithlord! Queen Laura for you!
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xepherah View Post
                      hope you all enjoy these three wraithlord! Queen Laura for you!
                      Oooh, do you have any others of the queen? I'd been interested in a load of that high res!

Comment

Oooh, do you have any others of the queen? I'd been interested in a load of that high res!

I will put them in photobucket and link them in this realm...A moment please...
                        sigpic

Comment

correction....
                          i have the address where you can find them all. http://www.stargatesg1971.com/atlant...s/sgacaps.html

very good site...with loads of screencaps with a beautiful resolution.
                          you can find her in season 4. click it and you see spoils of war among the other episodes....Good luck and enjoy!

Shawn
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes...how those wraithmales have such an heartwarming smile now is it not?
                            I felt really sorry for that wraithmale standing before the Queen trying to keep Gabriel alive...I guess females in general are much tougher in that. Anyway, i really noticed how he tried to please his Queen! Found it even harder to bear when the Queen was shot by Sheppard...Sorry cannot help to be on wraithside....
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              OMG that's beautiful! Got any of Steve?

btw - how the heck do you do paintings like that?

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                Heya! I'm new here, too!

I just threw this together...it's not that great, but you can use it if you'd like (I'd prefer if you saved it to your own photo hosting account, if you have one...)

Suddenly, I understand the appeal of Steve... he was just too beautiful...

das
                                Yay das! That sig is fantastic! He is beautiful, isnt' he? hehe *blushing fiercly*

Comment

Working...
                                X