Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
    My new wallie.

Very thunkable wallie, Bajka! Great work.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Argh! I couldn't get online today and stayed away from the computer. On the upside, I finally managed to get some traditional artwork done, I wanted to do for ages:

Tommy / Ember the Wraith
    *Mental greens.* Brilliant pic, DS!

Comment

I like those pics of Steve, oh, he looks so good

Comment

Thanks girls.

Beautiful work DS. Tommy looks great.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
          Luna: Great pic, love it
          Thanks a lot RORA'SPA, do you have a Deviantart? I ask coz many of you have one, and you sometimes put a different name on your accounts and as I am a new probie here I dont know who is who XD

WAIT A minute... OMG! Now I am not a "probie" anymore!! YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH Now I am an Airman, but I cant put the avatar I want, some of you have an idea how I can do that? I can upload a pic to my profile but not to my avater T_T

Comment

Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
            WAIT A minute... OMG! Now I am not a "probie" anymore!! YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH Now I am an Airman, but I cant put the avatar I want, some of you have an idea how I can do that? I can upload a pic to my profile but not to my avater T_T
            Congrats on being an Airman! That will allow you to do many more things on GateWorld; but, to upload your own avatar, you need to make 2,000 posts.

Comment

@ Bajka20: I LOVE YOUR NEW WALLPAPER
              @ Draco-Stellaris : I have your Tommy (or Ember) as favs coz he is awasome!

@ Rekala: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
              Congrats on being an Airman! That will allow you to do many more things on GateWorld; but, to upload your own avatar, you need to make 2,000 posts.
              2000 POSTS? WTF?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I just started classes on Colege this week so, I dont think I will have so much time to post as today

Comment

@ Bajka

Very nice wallpaper.
                sigpic

Comment

That's hilarious!

@Bajka: Great wallie! Greg is so thunkable.

@Leleth: I'm jealous! I want a tattoo as well. Tinkerbell sounds like a cool motif. Any chance of piccies?

Argh! I couldn't get online today and stayed away from the computer. On the upside, I finally managed to get some traditional artwork done, I wanted to do for ages:

Tommy / Ember the Wraith
                  He's so beautiful... <3
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice drawing, DS And about the 2000 post/avatar thing, I'll quote the song "This must be the place" by Miles Fisher, and say "I've got plenty of time" I picked Shawn cause I didn't see that many people who had him as their avatar.
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Tommy / Ember the Wraith
                      Really lovely Need to go comment!

@ Rekala: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
                      Thanks

Michael signature by Draygon. Others by me - My Wraith Art

Comment

Thank you for all the kind comments, greens and faves over on dA. *hugs*

2000 POSTS? WTF?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I just started classes on Colege this week so, I dont think I will have so much time to post as today
                        Try posting in the games section of the forum to raise your post count, and try other threads as well. Only, posts made in the Off-Topic section don't count towards your post count.

Comment

beautiful work as always!

Thanks a lot RORA'SPA, do you have a Deviantart? I ask coz many of you have one, and you sometimes put a different name on your accounts and as I am a new probie here I dont know who is who XD

YEEEAAAH! Congrats!
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

First of all, I watched Wraithful discrimination right now Fun things I hadn't noticed before was when JL was on screen in Wraith make up you could clearly see his left hand had no feeding slit and later that his right did. You guys already told me they only have one, but now I've seen it for myself
                            He also mentioned the finger ornaments as of being for slicing and dicing human flesh, and Andee Frizzell said they were armor to protect their suckers in another interview. The Wraith are industrious, combining two things in one
                            And Peter DeLuise said that the facial tattoos represented rank. I didn't know that, only that they were used to individualize the Wraiths.
                            There was a guy in the Wraith outfit and with his face painted green, but he hadn't any mask on or so, so he looked kinda funny. Plus he had big glasses on
                            An actor in a drone outfit minus the bone mask rode a bike

Secondly, here's the best Steve screencaps I've found, as I was looking for some with his full head/face. I think I might end up using the second one.
                            Spoiler:

Also rewatching his scenes were fun. He seemed so annoyed at Sheppard
                            And when I had season one out naturally I rewatched Sally's scene She's just so adorable! And her dress is just so.....tight.
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                              And Peter DeLuise said that the facial tattoos represented rank. I didn't know that, only that they were used to individualize the Wraiths.
                              That may have been the initial intent of 'the DeLuise,' but didn't seem to be used as the show progressed. In "Midway" the Commander, technician, and scientist all have similar facial tattoos. Moreover, there were many Commanders and Queens that didn't have tattoos, like Dave and the Primary. By that logic, the Primary should have been the most loaded with tattoos.

They also said the tattoos were based on the Wraith alphabet, but then Todd's was based off of the band KISS and most of their tattoos don't look like their alphabet...

There was a guy in the Wraith outfit and with his face painted green, but he hadn't any mask on or so, so he looked kinda funny. Plus he had big glasses on
                              No Face!

Secondly, here's the best Steve screencaps I've found, as I was looking for some with his full head/face. I think I might end up using the second one.
                              Yes! MOAR artwork!

Comment

Spoiler:

Also rewatching his scenes were fun. He seemed so annoyed at Sheppard
                                And when I had season one out naturally I rewatched Sally's scene She's just so adorable! And her dress is just so.....tight.
                                Sally's dress is indeed very tight Wardrope department made sure to provide eye candy that would have the viewers glued to their seats

And yay for caps! One can never have too many Steve screencaps
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X