• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
    Yes ! this guy!

Spoiler:
    Lol definitely not the same boy in black I was thinking about
    Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
    Risem, a former member of the WDC had two beautiful queen paintings on her deviant page.
    I can't seem to find her there at the moment. i know they were still up last year.
    Does anybody have a link?
    Cool, I love looking at Queens
    Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Nice!
    Originally posted by es! View Post
    Hey guys, I have re-uploaded that Wraith video of mine with minor changes.

I'm sorry for inconveniences.
    Awestonamous!

I have to say that my video is still "in progress"
    Originally posted by Luna Fantasma - Wraith Lover View Post
    Oh, you like Queens ^^ I dont only think the male Wraith are beautifull but also the females, of course, nice painting and drawing
    I love the Queens They are gorgeous!
    Thank you!
    Originally posted by Leleth View Post
    I don't like Katy Perry but the song fits the video nicely
    Seconded.

Also I rewatched Submersion today. Poor Tania! I just wanted to give her a nice massage after all that hard time she had, living alone on the cruiser for centuries and swimming through the crushing pressure of the water!
    I know what I would've done if I had been there when she was strapped to the table. I would've walked up to her and said "I was thinking about freeing you....my Queen". She might have gotten a bit flabbergasted, but I'd like to think that we could've made a run for it together and lived happily ever after
    Also I just love this angle of her
    Spoiler:

Sleeping beauty
    Spoiler:
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
      Also I just love this angle of her

It is great how we all have our favorites and notice such details about them!

Poor Greg and Taina, stuck alone for over 10,000 years. They deserve lots of attention!

Comment

It's what always confused me. Is her name Taina or Tania. Cause on WWA it says Taina, but I guess it's spelled wrong than. Accidents happen.

*got new signature*
        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

It is great how we all have our favorites and notice such details about them!

Poor Greg and Taina, stuck alone for over 10,000 years. They deserve lots of attention!
          It was kinda hard not to notice her "details" in that shot I think my jaw dropped as I saw her.....feeding spot

Yes they do! Poor Wraiths! Come here Tania! *pampers Tania* There there, HR make it all better
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
            It's what always confused me. Is her name Taina or Tania. Cause on WWA it says Taina, but I guess it's spelled wrong than. Accidents happen.

*got new signature*
            Nope, it's not. As far as I know it's always been spelled Taina.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Whoops! My bad
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                The name is derived from Tatiana and the nicknames Taina and Tania vary by country.

Comment

The name is derived from Tatiana and the nicknames Taina and Tania vary by country.
                  I just call her "darling" That's pretty interesting though, I think "Tania" might be more up my ally then, as that's what I've been calling her. What would be interesting is what people in the same area would call her.
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                    What would be interesting is what people in the same area would call her.
                    In the northeast US, it is spelled Tanya.

Comment

I just call her "darling"
                      She's one too. They all are. I would like to be friends with them I think.
                      But your "darling" sure can put up a fight I think.
                      I found a picture of her on deviantart with the most gorgeous smile:

Comment

Seeing these Queens makes me wonder what Bullseye's parents look like. *sigh*

Great new Thor signature.

Comment

Thank you ^^
                          Seeing these Queens makes me wonder what Bullseye's parents look like. *sigh*
                          I wonder that too sometimes. How can you see if a wraith is from the same hive or not.
                          They must be beautiful to get a beautiful son, or just lucky
                          And I'm still puzzled over that question of how you can see what age a wraith is. It's not likely they can or will tell you.

Comment

In the northeast US, it is spelled Tanya.
                            You know come to think about it, I had a classmate called Tanya once. Don't think I've ever met anyone named Tanya or Tania after that. I guess it's more natural for me to use the "i" as opposed to the "y", as we very rarely use "y" here.
                            Oh you bet she can! She's the most powerful mind Teyla's ever come across, she was a Queen of a great alliance. Luckily I rewatched Submersion earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered that
                            Thanks for the link! Awesome picture. And awesome sig!

Also total random thing, I have a friend that looks kinda like Andee Frizzell! I've tried to convince her to pull off a Wraith Queen, but she doesn't want to
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

How can you see if a wraith is from the same hive or not.
                              And I'm still puzzled over that question of how you can see what age a wraith is.
                              I don't know about either. Except for Eddie, Rocky, and Astor, they all have very different tattoos, hair, and looks. Here is a control room hologram map photo that shows Wraith with both silky and dreadlocked hair in it. Gordon has straight hair and Darrell has dreadlocks:

Spoiler:

As far as age, Todd, Greg, and Taina all look great!

Comment

Cool! And thanks for the compliment Hellraiser. Such a pity she doesn't want too I would want to be a queen!! unfortunately I don't look anything like Andee Frizell.

My fanfiction part two:

Comment

Working...
                                X