Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    I think Rhys is the dark side of the Force in that team.
    Rhys: Naturally. And proud of it.

Tommy: The dumb side of the force, more likely.

Rhys: And I have a very good hearing, thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Now coming from you that's a silly question, DS!!! BOTH - ask Rhys!!!!
      We worshippers have to get used to the idea that, for wraith the and the appetites are inextricably linked!
      How true, and once the is soothed, you're likely to get helpings.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        How true, and once the is soothed, you're likely to get helpings.
        Eddie: Did someone say second helpings?????

TP: *legs it*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Eddie: Did someone say second helpings?????

TP: *legs it*
          Well you do like your 5 a day, sweetums.

Eddie:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            Well you do like your 5 a day, sweetums.

Eddie:
            He's already had SIX - each, from me and SW!!!! He's just being greedy now!!! LOL
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Lmao Thanks for all the Eddie antics, etc. Has cheered me up

Comment

*sigh* Eddie...

Comment

I've been having password troubles on here lately ..

Anyways here is a video i had to make i think i'm going to go steal Rocky now i'm getting attached.
                  *Sniffs Rocky and grabs him and Shawn squeezing them in one tight wraith hug*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                    I've been having password troubles on here lately ..

Anyways here is a video i had to make i think i'm going to go steal Rocky now i'm getting attached.
                    Ah yes....Rocky. something about Rocky and Eddie..that little sadistic grin..

Comment

Great work on the vids and pix that people have posted over the last week - it's always nice to come back from some time away and find some new Wraithy goodness to look at!

I see Todd has disappeared in a flurry of leather back to his Thunk thread but I've posted a new story on fanfic today for everyone's entertainment that he might enjoy - a little plot that will involve lots of ops to face off with Ronon!
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6044450/1/
                      Last edited by Trillian52; 11 June 2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

HA! very good wraithslave, laughed when the music came at the end, completely didn't expect that
                        sigpic
                        FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

He needed some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Barbossa View Post
                            An off the wall question here, lasses and lads...
                            Are their any of ye who have Wraith costumes? Do you cosplay as Wraith at conventions? I know Malka does. Just wondering if there are others here who LARP or CosPlay or just have a Wraith costume.
                            I larp, techically, but my old group shattered around the world after highg school/secondary school/whatever and I haven't attended a game for years... In here it isn't that easy to find games that are close enough and are not full of teenagers (Not that I have anything against teen agers but these days I am a bit picky and I search slightly more challenging games than the ones made for teenagers are.) All my costumes are for Middle Ages fantasy and not that special.

My cosplay virginity is still intact much because the costumes... I just haven't had the money. Now I have a summer job (hooray!) but I have to pay two rents, travel between two places and spare some money for new ink and '5 year make up' to my eyes. (I have no idea what that might be in English, but it is the lines made with 'temporarily tattoo' method, I am sure you people know.) Oh, and some money for the food would be good too So it seems I am not going to cosplay in the near future.

Also it seems like I am going to work every local con weekend, so no cons for me this year I would likely have started with something easier than a wraith anyway... But I have some facial expressions I'd love to try with a wraith make up

Comment

Funny thing happened this morning. My grandmother's fish i had named, the algie eater i named Todd because he was the biggest and he sucks his food lol.Then the betta i named John Sheppard. She was going to give the fish to me but i found out this morning Todd ate John So i guess i'm coming home with Todd today I was thinking of going to get a fat fish and name it Rodney next so maybe Todd won't eat him lol

Comment

Funny thing happened this morning. My grandmother's fish i had named, the algie eater i named Todd because he was the biggest and he sucks his food lol.Then the betta i named John Sheppard. She was going to give the fish to me but i found out this morning Todd ate John So i guess i'm coming home with Todd today I was thinking of going to get a fat fish and name it Rodney next so maybe Todd won't eat him lol

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...th/fishies.jpg
                                Poor John. I think Todd will not eat Rodney. He could get indigestion.

I love your new video. Eddie, Astor and Rocky. This is the sexiest hive in universum.

Great story Trillian. I like it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X