Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    Ah, I see. I had no idea Woolsey is in the game.
    I forgot that... Craig would have such fun playing on Woolsey's nerves... and tackling him to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
      Haha! That's 'cause it's JL playing him all wraithified
      The first photo is Brent Stait playing Michael - CT just did Michael's voice for Allies
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        The first photo is Brent Stait playing Michael - CT just did Michael's voice for Allies
        Really? I never knew that... shows how much attention I pay

Comment

Anther fanmail from Hell. To Jeffrey Robinson -

I thought all your fighting and leaping around was amazing. Did your Wraith wigs ever fall off or were they glued to your head?

PS: And for Christopher Heyerdahl

Dear Mr Hiyerdal

I'm a great admirer of your work. I thought you were brilliant as Kenny.
          LOL, the sad thing is that I would be willing to bet that they get clueless letters like these for real - including for the human parts.

Another joke fanmail from Hell:

Andee,

I am your biggest fan and follow all of your work. Your acting as (obvious Andee wraith 1) was so much better than whoever played (obvious Andee wraith 2).

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            Names are difficult, I think. How about Richard, and Henry? Do we have those yet?
            Henry is good. It sounds very regal. Dickon reminds me of The Secret Garden. Maybe he can commune with the plants and animals with Crockett.

There's this one from No Man's Land too but we've only got a pic of him in his retrovirused form.

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...NoMansLand.jpg
            I like Tristam for the one on the right... I also like the name Ethan though
            Maybe we can use Tristam for the one Ciannwn just posted. He is dreaming while under the spell of a love potion.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
              Maybe we can use Tristam for the one Ciannwn just posted. He is dreaming while under the spell of a love potion.
              *hides myself before speaking* That guy kinda looks like Tommy Wiseau (Director, Writer, Lead actor and Producer of the Room) with long white hair!!!! I've probably just insulted a highly talented actor
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                *hides myself before speaking* That guy kinda looks like Tommy Wiseau (Director, Writer, Lead actor and Producer of the Room) with long white hair!!!! I've probably just insulted a highly talented actor
                Oh noes! Just about anything to do with The Room is insulting. The guy does/did have long hair though, which is a plus.

Comment

Really? I never knew that... shows how much attention I pay
                  It's probably because Brent Stait is better known for playing Dr Keller later on in the show.

LOL, the sad thing is that I would be willing to bet that they get clueless letters like these for real -
                  Here's a clueless one for Tyler McClendon

Did it hurt when your hand got chopped off in Broken Ties and were they able to sew it back on properly again?

Another joke fanmail from Hell:

Andee,

I am your biggest fan and follow all of your work. Your acting as (obvious Andee wraith 1) was so much better than whoever played (obvious Andee wraith 2).

Here's another one for her -

You got to put your hand on Robert Patrick's chest in Rising. I think you're very lucky because he's one of my favourite actors.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like Tristam for the one on the right... I also like the name Ethan though
                    Did PA get to name a wraith yet? We could use Tristam for the on the right by Edgar. We could use Ethan for the MastersFX wraith, because no one suggested anything for him yet.

Comment

Did PA get to name a wraith yet? We could use Tristam for the on the right by Edgar. We could use Ethan for the MastersFX wraith, because no one suggested anything for him yet.
                      I don't know if PA's named a Wraith.

It will be easier if I post the pics.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if PA's named a Wraith.

It will be easier if I post the pics.
                        I think that it will go like this so far:

*Jayden:
                        Spoiler:

*Tristam
                        Spoiler:

*Ethan:
                        Spoiler:

**Dickon on the left and Henry on the right
                        http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...3x02-2237.html

Name still needed:

*Humanized wraith:
                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by WraithTech; 21 August 2010, 09:12 AM.

Comment

**Dickon on the left and Henry on the right
                          http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...3x02-2237.html
                          Is this Dickon as well? From what you said, I thought he was sneaking around with Henry

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...3x02-2238.html
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's one for Connor Trinneer

I love this photo of you in Allies -

Spoiler:

I still think you looked better as a proper Wraith, though.

Spoiler:
                            Ouch! So evil!
                            Anther fanmail from Hell. To Jeffrey Robinson -

I thought all your fighting and leaping around was amazing. Did your Wraith wigs ever fall off or were they glued to your head?

PS: And for Christopher Heyerdahl

Dear Mr Hiyerdal

I'm a great admirer of your work. I thought you were brilliant as Kenny.
                            OMG! I'd actually be prepared to pay someone a small amount of cash if she'd dare to send out those questions
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                              OMG! I'd actually be prepared to pay someone a small amount of cash if she'd dare to send out those questions
                              I'm not volunteering.

PS: I'm not posting the one to James Bamford in the Ask "BamBam" topic either.
                              sigpic

Comment

Is this Dickon as well? From what you said, I thought he was sneaking around with Henry

http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...3x02-2238.html
                                Yes, thank you, it is and I amended my post above that we just need to name the 1 humanized wraith now. My previous post made it look like we were naming them twice. Dickon and Henry are shown "sleeping" after they are caught sneaking around the camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X