Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    LMAO! "Next time, on a *very special* SGA..." I about spit my coffee when I read "Woolsey as Mrs. Bennett". Perrrrfect! And as much as I have trouble picturing Todd dancing (especially those stupid "bunny hop" moves the Georgian Brits seemed to like) I do think he'd prove to be quite lovely at a minuet.

I also loved the Wraith shuttle. I really liked that they allowed the SFX team to show it slow and glide into the hangar and then land with a gentle little bounce. These guys seriously have the coolest technology. The city of Atlantis is the only decent-looking thing the Ancient ever built. The Wraith must just bust out laughing anytime they see the Puddle Jumper. "Nice mini-van, Colonel!" the Wraith pilot sneers as he blows by in his Dart "914".
    Poor Todd. After driving the Wraith equivalent of a Jaguar, he now has to settle for driving a big clunky Buick!

mfw

He would be splendid in the minuet. Did you also notice that his coat was longer in the FC? All three of them. Those uniforms are getting sexier...

Yeah, poor Todd. He's now driving my Dad's Oldsmobile now. But, he looks good on the bridge. He looks kickass good.

Sigh...
    HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

It doesn't matter what the rust bucket looks like. It's what's under the hood that counts!
      Wraithie
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
        He would be splendid in the minuet. Did you also notice that his coat was longer in the FC? All three of them. Those uniforms are getting sexier...

Yeah, poor Todd. He's now driving my Dad's Oldsmobile now. But, he looks good on the bridge. He looks kickass good.

Sigh...
        Sighing with you. Yes, Todd could make a Gremlin look sexy. (The car not the little furry/lizardy animal.) Isn't it ironic that our Dart (Dodge) is one of the most diminuitive, unsexy cars ever!

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
        It doesn't matter what the rust bucket looks like. It's what's under the hood that counts!
        Wraithie
        *snort!* That just made me think of the line from Austin Powers:
        "Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'!"
        *does swan-dive into gutter*

mfw

Comment

Wraithie
          Absolutely! And right now that Daedalus bucket got the sexiest engine under the hood.
          HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

LMAO! "Next time, on a *very special* SGA..." I about spit my coffee when I read "Woolsey as Mrs. Bennett". Perrrrfect! And as much as I have trouble picturing Todd dancing (especially those stupid "bunny hop" moves the Georgian Brits seemed to like) I do think he'd prove to be quite lovely at a minuet.
            Isn't it, though! I almost had to fit everyone else in around that. the easiest ones were Woolsey, and Kanaan (milk-toast ), and Todd, of course. He is SO Lizzy! LOLOL!

I also loved the Wraith shuttle. I really liked that they allowed the SFX team to show it slow and glide into the hangar and then land with a gentle little bounce. These guys seriously have the coolest technology. The city of Atlantis is the only decent-looking thing the Ancient ever built. The Wraith must just bust out laughing anytime they see the Puddle Jumper. "Nice mini-van, Colonel!" the Wraith pilot sneers as he blows by in his Dart "914".
            Poor Todd. After driving the Wraith equivalent of a Jaguar, he now has to settle for driving a big clunky Buick!

mfw
            LOL! I hear a song coming on... (wait for it...)

I noticed the longer coats, too. LOVE them! Steve wore the longer coat, but then they shortened them up a bit later. But the hunters had the long coats again, and now Todd & Co. Just so dang sexy!

Sigh...
            Wraithie
            Exactly!

I can't contain myself! *breaks out in song*

Well, he got the Daedalus
            And he’s cruisin’ through the Pegasus stars, now.
            Seems he forgot all about the therapy
            Like he told the hu-mans, now.
            And with the radio blastin' goes
            Cruisin' just as fast as he can, now…

And he'll have fun, fun, fun
            'Til John Sheppard takes the cruiser away...
            (Fun, fun, fun, 'til John Sheppard takes the cruiser away)

Well, the guys can't stand him
            'Cause he walks, looks, and flies like an ace, now.
            (You walk like an ace, now, you walk like an ace)
            He makes the Indy 500 look like
            The Roman chariot race, now.
            (You look like an ace, now, you look like an ace)
            A lot of guys try to catch him
            But he leads 'em on a wild goose chase, now.
            (You fly like an ace, now, you fly like an ace)

Well, you knew all along
            That Sheppard was gettin' wise to you, now.
            (You shouldn't-a lied, now, you shouldn't-a lied)
            And since he took your hyperdrive
            You been thinkin' that your fun is all through, now.
            But you can come along with me
            'Cause we got a lot of things to do, now.

And we'll have fun, fun, fun
            Now that Sheppard took the cruiser away...
            (Fun, fun, fun, now that Sheppard took the cruiser away)

das

PS:

Sighing with you. Yes, Todd could make a Gremlin look sexy. (The car not the little furry/lizardy animal.) Isn't it ironic that our Dart (Dodge) is one of the most diminuitive, unsexy cars ever!
            My very first car was a '64 Dodge Dart - powder blue, hand-me-down from my grandpa! LOLOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
              Spoiler:
              I keep rethinking in my head what I would have said were I in Keller's position.
              [I think the wraith are beautiful bla bla bla....]
              I replied in the Todd appreciation thread.

On another topic--was it only me who found the Wraith transport that brought Todd to the Daedalus kind of bad @ss sexy?
              Noooo, I loved it! Wraith sure know how to build magnificent transports. It reminded me of the queen arrival in "Allies", in a good way. This ship landing in the 302 bay was impressive, frightening and beautiful.

Agree. They need to be dead. However...
              Spoiler:
              I am not sure they are Asgards. Although somewhere, some place I think I read that it was Asgard technology. Somehow, though, I don't think they followed that path. I was thinking of something else. I am probably so far off, that I better just let it go.
              Spoiler:
              I know they are; we've got rather obvious spoilers, including a video. I fear the next episode will feel like a damp squib after such a great one. Let's face it, I loved the new bad guys arrival. They are evil wraith mass-murderers, but evil wraith mass-murderers with style. But Asgards?! Meh, sounds lame.

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              About the Wraith shuttle very bad @ss sexy. Me want one plus a Wraith- Kenny will do to fly it.
              OK, I keep Todd.

Now I am on bended knee here--would one of the great computer geniuses of WDC, the ones with the equipment (STOP snickering! I mean computer softwared equipment, not THE OTHER kind of equipment!) get a nice, gorgeous cap of that badass sexy Todd ship? (I meant the SHIP, not the Wraith family hyperdrive... geesh.)
              Found these ones

http://www.atlantisarchive.com/galle...act313_jpg.jpg
              http://www.atlantisarchive.com/galle...act314_jpg.jpg
              http://www.atlantisarchive.com/galle...act315_jpg.jpg
              http://www.atlantisarchive.com/galle...act316_jpg.jpg
              http://www.atlantisarchive.com/galle...act317_jpg.jpg
              My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
              Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                LOL! I hear a song coming on... (wait for it...)

I can't contain myself! *breaks out in song*

Well, he got the Daedalus
                And he’s cruisin’ through the Pegasus stars, now.
                Seems he forgot all about the therapy
                Like he told the hu-mans, now.
                And with the radio blastin' goes
                Cruisin' just as fast as he can, now…

Well, the guys can't stand him
                'Cause he walks, looks, and flies like an ace, now.
                (You walk like an ace, now, you walk like an ace)
                He makes the Indy 500 look like
                The Roman chariot race, now.
                (You look like an ace, now, you look like an ace)
                A lot of guys try to catch him
                But he leads 'em on a wild goose chase, now.
                (You fly like an ace, now, you fly like an ace)

Well, you knew all along
                That Sheppard was gettin' wise to you, now.
                And since he took your hyperdrive
                You been thinkin' that your fun is all through, now.
                But you can come along with me
                'Cause we got a lot of things to do, now.

And we'll have fun, fun, fun
                Now that Sheppard took the cruiser away...
                (Fun, fun, fun, now that Sheppard took the cruiser away)

das

PS:

My very first car was a '64 Dodge Dart - powder blue, hand-me-down from my grandpa! LOLOL!
                OMG! The Wraith Boys (instead of The Beach Boys). Hil-arious!

Lol - about the powder-blue Dart. Most people either had a blue or orange one. I seem to remember a few later-model brown ones too.
                My first car was a Dodge Colt hatchback. My cousin dubbed it The Pygmy Hearse - because it was black and so small only a pygmy could fit in it. Yet another *very* unsexy car.

mfw
                Last edited by MyFavoriteWraith; 29 September 2008, 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                  Coolness! This picture reminds me of an evil grinning mosquito...with a long, slit-like eye. Anyone else see it?

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Coolness! This picture reminds me of an evil grinning mosquito...with a long, slit-like eye. Anyone else see it?

das
                    That's just what I was thinking! lol I never noticed that in the episode. I was too busy just thinking how sexy it looked with that expert glide-and-stop. Also imagining how sexy the pilot (Todd? Kenny? New wraith? Other guy?) must have looked doing it. *thunk*

mfw

Comment

OMG! The Wraith Boys (instead of The Beach Boys). Hil-arious!

Lol - about the powder-blue Dart. Most people either had a blue or orange one. I seem to remember a few later-model brown ones too.
                      My first car was a Dodge Colt hatchback. My cousin dubbed it The Pygmy Hearse - because it was black and so small only a pygmy could fit in it. Yet another *very* unsexy car.

mfw
                      Mine was one of the "fudge" brown ones, and the seat positioning lever was broken. The seat was far enough away from the pedal, I needed a pillow behind me. When someone stole my pillow, I was so far down and so far back, I looked though the steering wheel and above the dash board to see where I was going. Folks would pass me and slow down to see who was driving. From the back, until you were right up beside me, it looked like there was no one driving it!
                      Wraithie
                      sigpic

Comment

Holy Cow! I avoid the thread to avoid Queen spoilers (the first time I have ever avoided spoilers in my life! It was worth it ) and look how much I've missed out on here while away!
                        Now I have to read backwards to see what everyone's talking about

I loved the Queen
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh boy, Todd is so sly! That guy sure knows how to manipulate the moment And yep, the Eliza Doolittle analogy was very apt - I couldn't help laughing when Teyla first sat down, and wriggled to get comfy!
                        And Kenny - woohoo! Though did notice his tattoo looked old and faded, never noticed that on other wraith before.
                        Really have to go and watch it a second time, this time to focus on details instead of just out and out perving enjoyment
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh that funny, Jane Austen eat your heart out, and I can just see your chosen cast. Sense and Sensibilty it anit.

I'm surprised that Steve not there or I know how about him being Mr Rochester in Jane Eyre? The tall dark handsome one, or he could be Heathcliffe from Wuthering Heights
                          **** looks around so she doesn't trip over T64 who still in gutter*****
                          MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Big spoiler - maybe:
                            Spoiler:
                            I *think* the lost tribe are supposed to be Asgards. I really don't care. I just want the Wraith murderers dead.

das
                            Super big spoilers and response to this:
                            Spoiler:
                            I have heard exactly the same thing. I think I heard it at the convention I went to this summer. Anyhow, I believe the Asgard are now an almost extinct race of people thanks to the wraith. So, the Asgard want the wraith to go bye-bye. Though, I don't know how those skinny guys would fit into those regular looking suits.

WK
                            "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

So, who is the lost tribe?

Sorry... I'm just being very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
                              Yes you are

Seriously not telling cos that person could be wrong. Also if I did I'd spoil everybody's fun and that's not fair. He was a real fool to do what he did. Good job he wasn't on this thread cos he'd not got out alive. They pulled no punches in their comments.

MCH

PS Scfi channnel has just let the cat out of the bag about the lost tribe -damn.
                              Last edited by MCH; 29 September 2008, 02:19 PM. Reason: Update re Lost tribe. Darn!`~^*@"
                              sigpic

Comment

*snort!* That just made me think of the line from Austin Powers:
                                "Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'!"
                                *does swan-dive into gutter*

mfw

Ohhhhhhhhhh my

***** GUTTER NIGHT, , hee hee***** Moves over for MFW.*****

MCH
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X