No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah in the midest of death we are in life- it would be great to have Todd/Gabriel in the movie -i would settle happily for loads of Wraith but that is good- as long as he survives as entirely wraith and he survives it altogether....wraith are not cannon fodder or lab rats!!!!

Group hug apreciated...and i could do with seeing a mars bar advert

Talking pf pics and caps have we yet got any new photos on the Queen- it very annoying they have not realised any of the Wraith males- there is one just on the edge of a photo where ronan is holding a gun to a Wraith at a stand. i would jst love to see more pictures of Wraith as apposed to humans.

another one for Todd?Gabriel's meal vote- the human female that is using a vacuum cleaner in an insufferable way behind me- she just will not stop- somebody come and Wraith her please
    We are angels of death in black leather
    Your demons without wings, we glide
    We are angels in black with a hunger
    Not your sheep to change or guide.
    We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
      Here is some cheery news I saw James Lefazanos in a Mars bar commercial. I will see if I can get a screencapture of it

LS
      Did you see it in Canada or was it aired on a Canadian network?
      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Hi, folks!

Thanks for greening me for 1500 posts - didn't realize I made it that far. Wonder if I'll get to 2000...

Of course, if we have the movie to look forward to - with Todd...and hopefully other Wraith - it would be great if they brought Tyler back as Todd's sidekick, or something. They really need to have more Wraith playing off of one another, so maybe the movie budget will allow for more than one faced Wraith in the production.

We can hope, I suppose.

I made a new sig - I put Rhys in the spoilers, just felt I needed to honor Todd again...

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          Hi, folks!

Thanks for greening me for 1500 posts - didn't realize I made it that far. Wonder if I'll get to 2000...
          well done!

Of course, if we have the movie to look forward to - with Todd...and hopefully other Wraith - it would be great if they brought Tyler back as Todd's sidekick, or something. They really need to have more Wraith playing off of one another, so maybe the movie budget will allow for more than one faced Wraith in the production.

We can hope, I suppose.
          well, I'm guessing wraith other than just todd will be in the movie (perhaps tyler can be todd's "co-ruler" ). you can't really have a movie without SGA's main villains, unless the new enemies will be featured... but maybe they won't have enough of a storyline built up? we'll have to wait and see.

I made a new sig - I put Rhys in the spoilers, just felt I needed to honor Todd again...

das
          a 'slept so long' lyric suits the wraith. (now I have to get my QOTD soundtrack, 'SLS' is my favorite song on it.)
          Last edited by naamiaiset; 22 August 2008, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Gals...I just did something VERY stupid....

OT:

*drools*

I am SO not worrying about SGA right now....

*drools some more*

das
            Last edited by dasNdanger; 22 August 2008, 02:05 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I can see it now, the new SG series will be spearheaded by Martin Gero's creative genius and will actually be called...

Stargate: Young People F****ing All Over the Universe!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                I can see it now, the new SG series will be spearheaded by Martin Gero's creative genius and will actually be called...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

GO - post that on JM's site!!!! LOLOLOL!!

das
                sigpic

Comment

Young people across the Universe
                  Doing what comes naturally, inspired by Captain Kirk.

The only good thing I can think of about the new series is we could be seeing ex-Wraith as baddies of the week. New race, new makeup and games of ex-Wraith spotting such as "I'm sure the purple guy with the orange hair was that cutie from (insert name of relevant SGA episode).
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                    Young people across the Universe
                    Doing what comes naturally, inspired by Captain Kirk.

The only good thing I can think of about the new series is we could be seeing ex-Wraith as baddies of the week. New race, new makeup and games of ex-Wraith spotting such as "I'm sure the purple guy with the orange hair was that cutie from (insert name of relevant SGA episode).
                    You did hear about Martin Gero's movie, right? The one titled "Young People F****ing"?
                    sigpic

Comment

Gals...I just did something VERY stupid....

OT:

*drools*

I am SO not worrying about SGA right now....

*drools some more*

das
                      Glad to see ya not worrying!!! and ya DROOL!
                      BTW im glad to see todd back on the siggy

TFF- LMAO

Well i have been in a much better mood noe that iv had time to think about the send of SGA series. I think im ok with the movies as long as my fav pale, star kissed friend makes it in them and doesnt die or become the spawn of satan.
                      sigpic

Comment

You did hear about Martin Gero's movie, right? The one titled "Young People F****ing"?
                        The title sounds vaguely familiar as if I came across it somewhere and hurried away again without wanting further details. As this new series is supposed to be sci-fi the mental picture I got was the main characters Kirking and Kirkessing across the galaxies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          The title sounds vaguely familiar as if I came across it somewhere and hurried away again without wanting further details. As this new series is supposed to be sci-fi the mental picture I got was the main characters Kirking and Kirkessing across the galaxies.
                          At least Kirk didn't kiss and tell, and he really did try to be a gentleman. He hated to see a lady (or anyone else for that matter) suffer. He was willing to get his butt kicked more than once for a lady's honor. He was more of a Don Juan than an Andrew "The Dice Man" Dice Clay. ( A very disgusting, vulgar excuse for a comedian) My expectations are much lower than a Captain Kirk.

I also think that we, especially in the WDC, can't fault the guy if he didn't care if it was green. What color are the Wraith again?
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice to see your taking this quietly. Wraithie. If you where a firework that would be one hell fire cracker of a comment. I'm with you one this one.

I'm NOT HAPPY coming on top of a nasty horriable day. RATs.

MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I can't stop watching the Nuada vids...

das
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't stop watching the Nuada vids...

das
                                I dont blame ya das, he is one fine pale, "long locked" bad a**. Just think as it as thearpy for the loss of SGA and our beatiful green guys.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X