Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post

And I think finding Wraith attractive is perfectly fine. No need for meetings, the only meeting I want is with a wraith

LS

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
      I'm not a nut, I'm a trifle

And I think finding Wraith attractive is perfectly fine. No need for meetings, the only meeting I want is with a wraith
      Oh, Sugar! You are definitely NOT a trifle! And if you're going to be anything, it should be expensive...definitely expensive! How about a white truffle?

Wraithie

*Looks questioningly at das's glare* "You're the one who pushed Eddy at me. Did you really think I wouldn't keep him around for just a little while? Anyway, you can have him back. Occasionally, I like to have intelligent conversation with a man. Yes! I know! Unless it's Todd, that's expecting a lot from any male, but all MC Sleazyhands ever wants to do is play with his stunner! Everything...all day long...is about his stunner!"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
        Wraithie
        but all MC Sleazyhands ever wants to do is play with his stunner! Everything...all day long...is about his stunner!"
        Thats why its his stunning stunner
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
          Thats why its his stunning stunner
          Actually, he only thinks it's stunning. Now the view walking away, however.... To paraphrase a popular commercial: "Leather...it does a body good!"
          Wraithie
          sigpic

Comment

unless its really hot out, then not so good. Luckly for the wraith i dont think they swet, they just sometimes get a nice... shean to them
            sigpic

Comment

unless its really hot out, then not so good. Luckly for the wraith i dont think they swet, they just sometimes get a nice... shean to them
              sigpic

Comment

I am patiently waiting for the episode "The Queen", can't wait to see Todd again.. How many more episodes are there before we get to see "The Queen"?

LS

Comment

too many
                  sigpic

Comment

No worries, we are all a little nuts if we'er here Das. You just gotta decide on what kind of nut ya are. Me personally- im going for a Macadamia Nut. ***O, good god im laughing at my own ridiculous joke. Its way past bed time***

Can a Cola nut join the nut club?
                    HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

Any kind of nut can join. We are just Wraith nuts!

LS

Comment

OMG I cant believe I forgot to tell ya’ll. I had a dream the other night, I was in a supermarket picking out cantaloupe when and unknown faced wraith came up to me. He was commenting on picking the perfect melon. He said that hid finger guards were designed to sense the ripeness of them. So he picked out the perfect one and handed it to me. We then continued to peruse the isles checking off our lists and chet chatting. I wish I could remember what we were talkn bout.
                        Seriously, some times I wonder if I need a vacation.
                        sigpic

Comment

but of corse
                          sigpic

Comment

lol we can be nutty buddies lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm..... well at least you can remember your Wraith dreams. I'm sure I have a few but alas I can't remember them.

LS

Comment

but of corse
                                I think those cantalopes weren't the only melons getting kinda ripe there.
                                Wraithie

I'll bet that was one interesting chitchat.

PS: Florida is a great place for a vacation. Come visit, and I'll take you out to the Space Center. The size of the VAB (Vehicle Assembly Building) will blow your mind!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X