No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@das- I love your insight to Todd’s character. I couldn’t agree with you more. Thank you for posting on JM site and keeping us informed. I have always wanted to post there but can never put into words what im trying to say.

@Traveler-
    yes a paiting!! I was going to give it a try once I finish moving (at this rate in will be a few weeks )

I cant remember seeing any domesticated animals in PG no chickens, dogs, cattle etc. Maybe i just missed them. I know that they had them on other planets is SG1.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by masterling View Post
      I cant remember seeing any domesticated animals in PG no chickens, dogs, cattle etc. Maybe i just missed them. I know that they had them on other planets is SG1.
      Me neither…
      It would be interesting to see a dog following Rodney all over the place (as a cat lover, he would be annoyed… hahaha).

Good luck with the moving!

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
        @DC Your Todd is very cute Have you crocheted this byself??
        Ha ha ha, every time I look at the word crocheted--I keep thinking of crotchety or (snicker) dirty crochy (whatever that means) heh heh heh hee hee--or crabby croch...or some sort of venereal disease. I'm laughing out loud as I'm writing this. I think I have the giggles.

I'm not tired...I don't think.

WK
        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
          One more such silliness and I'm sending Greg!!!

HOWEVER... I'm almost done with the first part. ***walks around like a peacock***
          heh heh (lol) mayhaps Greg and I can crochet together--sit down with needle point: "now here you go...you take the needle, thread it through the--HEY! Don't do that dumb a$$!!" Then get crotchety together, and he'll be a crotch head. Heh, heh, heh

WK

Comment

Well in 1 hour and 15 minutes EST it will be July 4th--independence Day!! So, with that said, I want to wish all my wraith worshipping neighbours to the south: Happy Fourthof July YEA!! YAY!!! Whoopieeeeee!!! neighbour!!!

WK
            Last edited by Wraith Cake; 03 July 2008, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset
              that's... I don't even have words for that.
              Heh, heh, heh...That's it!! I'm SMOOCHIN' YE!! From the Cake Fairy "ting" consider yourself smooched.

as one of greg's "preistesses" (according to toomuchcaf), I'll consider letting him do that...
              I'm wondering..do preistessesezz wear those big pointy hats? Hmmm Todd in a big pointy hat

WK
              I think I need to hit the sheets.
              YAAAwww ha ha ha NNNNN! I still have the giggles though.

Oh, thinking of giggles--Does anyone want to set a time zone time for a wraithtini party? When everyone has the goods they want? What about this Saturday May... I think we're in July July 5???

WK

Comment

Who's the other member out there lurking?? HUmmmm?
                There are two, minus me and so... that means there is one more (I think?) heh hehe

WK

Comment

What happens if the Wraith watch Forrest Gump?

"Run, Ronon, Run!"

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally Posted by Traveler64
                    One more such silliness and I'm sending Greg!!!

HOWEVER... I'm almost done with the first part. ***walks around like a peacock***
                    Originally Posted By WK
                    heh heh (lol) mayhaps Greg and I can crochet together--sit down with needle point: "now here you go...you take the needle, thread it through the--HEY! Don't do that dumb a$$!!" Then get crotchety together, and he'll be a crotch head. Heh, heh, heh
                    WK
                    Ok the doctor say

Miss Heh,heh,heh 1 wraithine and then bed.

See you Wraithine party Sunday 5th July.

And a very

Happy Fourth of July

to all in the USA.

MCH
                    Last edited by MCH; 04 July 2008, 04:19 AM. Reason: The usual spelling
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

WK at 6.29am

Who's the other member out there lurking?? HUmmmm?
                      There are two, minus me and so... that means there is one more (I think?) heh hehe

WK
                      Some of us were in bed dreaming about wraithtini and wraithie dreams. You have been to bed between 6.20am and now. Haven't you????

MCH
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Thanks for the happy 4th!! I completely missed the big C day to my fellow worshippers up north. So happy belated Canada day!!!
                        Oooooo fireworks, time to load the doggies up on some Happy pills.
                        sigpic

Comment

I got 3 packages in the mail today, again, and one of them was Blood Ties!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

@ WraithCake Excuse for this word but I don´t know the english word for Haekeln... (german word)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
                              Well in 1 hour and 15 minutes EST it will be July 4th--independence Day!! So, with that said, I want to wish all my wraith worshipping neighbours to the south: Happy Fourthof July YEA!! YAY!!! Whoopieeeeee!!! neighbour!!!

WK

THANK YOU, GOOD NEIGHBOUR TO THE NORTH!

The Wraiths are Canadian...

***Group hug. TODD! Keep your darn hands to yourself!!!

Rodney: He only pinched your bum.***

BTW. I finished the first part of my... ahem... story. Now I need to muster up the courage to post it.

Now, I'm off to fire up the BBQ and create my latest culinary disaster.
                              HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                What happens if the Wraith watch Forrest Gump?

"Run, Ronon, Run!"

Ha ha ha that's funny. Did you mean forest rump?

WK

Comment

Working...
                                X