No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally not related to anything going on at the moment, but I'm slowly but surely crocheting myself an amigurumi Todd (like this except I'm not as good) . Don't expect pictures anytime soon, I'm pretty much cannibalizing other patterns and making it up as I go so it's taking a while (he looks like Yoda so far :/).

Anyway I was wondering if anybody had any close-up shots of his coat, specifically the forearm sleeves and the back? I'm going to try and make him as detailed as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
      Hey Traveler64 I wasn't able to PM you. Is there another place to PM you at? Did I have this discussion with you before? I seem to recall something about this with someone (Ooo that's helpful eh?) Do I have wombats in the brain hive??? And did you give me your e-mail before and I was a boob and misplaced it??

lemme know.

WK

You did try before and also someone else (Masterling, I think). Mystery solved--I didn't have the PM enabled and... you were not a FRIEND. I've added you as friend and enabled the PM. Sheesh... So, now it should work. I hope. Also, I have to figure it out. DArn.
      HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
        It's great to see you!!! It would be wonderful to get a group of us and try a wraithtini at the same time with the same ingredients. Then we can post our reactions and reviews...wouldn't that be wonderful (clasps her hands together looking off into the distance). I'm going to PM you about the fan fictions stuff. heh heh

WK -- I was suppose to be in bed an hour a go. Yuk! I have a work meeting tomorrow at 12:00 noon EST; but it's suppose to be a very brief one and then I am off and off!!
        I hope you're in bed by now!!!

I was thinnking also about the wraithmartini club. That would be SUCH fun. I've got the martini equipment (somewhere...) but none of the basic ingredients, like gin, or vodka, or any of that. (Plenty of wine, thought...) That could be remedied, of course. I'd love that.

It was a loopy week. Sigh... Now, I need to get back in the saddle and hive ship.

Oh... have you noticed that in SGA nobody rides any kind of animal? As a matter of fact, I can't remember seeing anything that looks like a pet, or animal, or anything... Hmmmm....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          there's a fan fiction section on the board where you can post it.
          Got it. THANK YOU!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post
            Totally not related to anything going on at the moment, but I'm slowly but surely crocheting myself an amigurumi Todd (like this except I'm not as good) . Don't expect pictures anytime soon, I'm pretty much cannibalizing other patterns and making it up as I go so it's taking a while (he looks like Yoda so far :/).

Anyway I was wondering if anybody had any close-up shots of his coat, specifically the forearm sleeves and the back? I'm going to try and make him as detailed as possible...
            This is CLEVER! I cannot do any kind of crafts (although I have done needlepoint, and was pretty good at it). I am impressed. I really look forward to seeing the results. Look at Todd (CH) reading his script. That gives good details.

sigpic

Comment

WC I hope you have got my PM. I know the The James Lafazanos Fan Listening page but I don´t think that is a Fan Page with a Message Board...

@Shanthaia How is it in Vancouver?

@DC You make a Todd Teddy Toy? I understand it right??

@naami Thank you for the Quizz

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                a few quizzes on sci-fi.com.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/quizze...ex.php?start=1 wraith quiz.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/quizze...ex.php?start=1 michael quiz.

they're pretty easy.
                These quizzes are indeed easy. On both I got 10 out of 10 So, that makes me a "Todd" LOL

LS

Comment

Yes, that's right. I've only got his head, nose, and ears done so far. His head looks like it might be flat, but I hope it will be corrected when I stuff him, and his butt is turning out disappointingly hexagonal thus far (it's supposed to be circular, we'll see where this goes).

Comment

*pops in*

made two wallies and wanted to share them with you

*pops out*

Comment

Das, for once I agree that the post was depressing...

There was only one small 'fear not, there will be movies, probably' sentence, and that didn't really overcome the sad tone of the rest of the rapport.

But maybe it's something he's going through right now, like someone said, the hiatus blues, or the dropping currency blues.

The good part about being able to start with a new program is that the new actors will probably still be cheap? I don't what the SGA-ers get per ep.

And maybe he doesn't know if there's gonna be a strike or not...

Did you see my post on Joe's blog?

Good idea, bad idea?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Happy Canada Day To All Canadian Humans And Wraiths!!!!

sigpic

Comment

*** rushing in ****Just a quick catch up to see what happening. Noticed both Wraith Cake and GoSpiky siggy a blank is there just a small square with a small red cross X in the middle. What happened. Can't blame it one my new laptop.
                          MCH ***** Rushing very quickly out, I'm late abain*****
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                            *** rushing in ****Just a quick catch up to see what happening. Noticed both Wraith Cake and GoSpiky siggy a blank is there just a small square with a small red cross X in the middle. What happened. Can't blame it one my new laptop.
                            MCH ***** Rushing very quickly out, I'm late abain*****
                            So, where my siggy of Marie Antoinette is just a big "X" same with GoSpiky? That's odd--I wonder if it has anything to do with the forum's new program they have installed. It has taken me 10 minutes to get onto the forum now.

(scratching head) WK
                            "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
                              Happy Canada Day To All Canadian Humans And Wraiths!!!!
                              Thank you so much and I'll post on July 4 (though I have the memory of a goldfish) So YEA!!! happy happy Canada Day--we plan to do lots and lots of nothing.

WK
                              Last edited by Wraith Cake; 30 June 2008, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                                WC I hope you have got my PM. I know the The James Lafazanos Fan Listening page but I don´t think that is a Fan Page with a Message Board...

@Shanthaia How is it in Vancouver?

@naami Thank you for the Quizz
                                Yes. Thank you so much! I PMed you back.

Comment

Working...
                                X