No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Rachelle- Hummmm, cant every thing be “in the name of science”??
    ***Has giant, naughty grin****
    sigpic

Comment

This is the Calendar thread If anyone is interested in joining - you have my invitation

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54985

Icarium

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The forum has been so busy i dont know if i missed it or if it didnt get posted.
          Chapter 5 of The Distant Journey is up. Its by JenKM (havent seen her here in a bit)

http://community.livejournal.com/wra...ve/150974.html

very good. For all new ppl i recomend reading all 5 chapters, its a pleasure
          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone well i finally caught up on the thread and i wanted to say thanks to all you liked the Todd Wallie and calender I'm glad you liked them.

Also i made another calender this time it's for July and it's of the Wraith from the episode
            the defiant one (i can't remember his name)

I probably should of moved the dates a little more so they would actually be in the middle.

naamiaiset - Thanks for friending me back on LJ.

To all those who made some artwork - All i have to say is wow!!!!!!! I love every single one of them excellent job.

Oh and one last thing Icarium thanks for posting the link to your calender thread it was a awesome idea to start one I'll try and post some of my calenders there later.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
              TehOpheliac, toomuchcaf, LiquidSky, masterling - I'm so glad you liked the calendars. I want to start Calendar thread and I hope other people will join

Icarium
              Your Welcome Icarium: I'm trying to make a calendar too but, I have a problem with putting the calendar part in. Do you use a grid or do you just put the days and dates in I would have a problem with aligning the dates with the days Any tips? I started to make a calendar last night but, I got carried away with painting over the image.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                Hi everyone well i finally caught up on the thread and i wanted to say thanks to all you liked the Todd Wallie and calender I'm glad you liked them.

Also i made another calender this time it's for July and it's of the Wraith from the episode
                the defiant one (i can't remember his name)

I probably should of moved the dates a little more so they would actually be in the middle.
                Hi Wraithlord: I love the calendar and we at WDC call him Greg.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                  Wraithworshipper
                  Spoiler:
                  There were fires down south of me where das's sister lives, but there were also fires up here where I live. They were closer to my parents and more of a threat to them. The last I heard, the fires are now under control. They were at this point twice before, so lets hope it sticks this time. It's just so hard to figure what's going to happen when the fire can burn sideways underground and pop up somewhere else. Not to mention the freakin' arsonists! They think the Cocoa (my home town) fire was set.
                  Spoiler:

ARSONISTS want to be HUNG DRAWN and QUARTERED, in my book they really have crossed a line, a fire canbe so random in it's path.
                  Listen you look after yourself, be careful, I wish there was something I could do to help, (***think nasty theoughts at arsonists***) please know you and your family are in my theoughts. Take care and all the best

MCH

Naamiaiset, love you picture of Bob very soft focus he looks very pensive, lovely.

MCH
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                    Hi Wraithlord: I love the calendar and we at WDC call him Greg.

LS
                    I'm glad you like it LiquidSky and ah yes Greg now i remember thanks for telling me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post

Spoiler:
                      Yea!! Thank you.

Spoiler:
                      A few years ago, the authorities were having such a problem with a specific group of arsonists, they gave the public permission to shoot them. These people were starting fires, calling it in, and waiting for the fire dept to show up. They would then make fun of them as they sped away. When some fire fighters tried to stop them, for the next fire, they brought a pit bull and brandished a gun as they sped off. The police said to consider them armed and dangerous and to treat them with 'prejudice'. That unofficially means "Shoot the b*st*rds!"
                      Good! Idiot arsonists.

AND:
                      Spoiler:
                      Everything has calmed down now. There aren't any new fires, so the fire fighters are getting a chance to catch some rest. This is just the beginning of fire season...yes...we have a season for it...so we're just gonna hang onto our seats and hope it's not a bad ride. Thank you for ya'lls support. It does mean a lot. Just do one more thing...choose a power and pray for us.

Wraithie
                      Will definitely do.

wwii/ wraith cake
                      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

We should feed the arsonist to the Wraith! But, in the real world they should pay for their crimes. Arsonists don't care what damages they incur. The damages are emotional as well as the real estate can be tramatic They think is fun or they blame their child hood. I'm sending positive healing thoughts to Wraithie and das whoe's families are victims of nasty arsonists. Yeah, I don't know them but I'm sending the thoughts anyways

LS

Comment

Quick visit ...

@Wraithie Nice gifs and that sig of yours is just awesome

@naami Yay more google-boy. This makes me want to see a large scale ground invasion of the Wraith once more

@wraithlord Good calendar

@masterling Those are really good paintings. Just wondering..who decorated that poor first doggie with flowers?

@ Rachelle In the name of science..I bet i know what science you´re thinking of

And regarding arsonists..already said something about them and everything else that I can imagine would get moderated
                          sigpic
                          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                          Spoiler:
                          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                            Yea!! Thank you.
                            Good! Idiot arsonists.
                            Will definitely do.
                            wwii/ wraith cake
                            Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                            We should feed the arsonist to the Wraith! But, in the real world they should pay for their crimes. Arsonists don't care what damages they incur. The damages are emotional as well as the real estate can be tramatic They think is fun or they blame their child hood. I'm sending positive healing thoughts to Wraithie and das whoe's families are victims of nasty arsonists. Yeah, I don't know them but I'm sending the thoughts anyways

LS
                            Thanks Ya'll. The good wishes are definitely appreciated!
                            OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            I got busy building my page over at Geocities, only to find out that Yahoo!360 is closing! **Mumble Mumble Obsenity Mumble** Anyhoo...they promise that everything will be transferred to the new format. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really getting sick of all the d*mn improvements everyone feels compelled to make. I Can't Keep Up! Well...rant over...for now. Here's the link to my very early stage page. It's called 'Baby steps', people.
                            http://www.geocities.com/sojournerus/index.html

Wraithie
                            Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 15 May 2008, 03:14 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                              Quick visit ...

@Wraithie Nice gifs and that sig of yours is just awesome

@naami Yay more google-boy. This makes me want to see a large scale ground invasion of the Wraith once more

@wraithlord Good calendar

@masterling Those are really good paintings. Just wondering..who decorated that poor first doggie with flowers?

@ Rachelle In the name of science..I bet i know what science you´re thinking of

And regarding arsonists..already said something about them and everything else that I can imagine would get moderated
                              Thankies, Hon! Sorry I missed your post, as it wasn't there when I started typing. I am very slow today. I'm probably going to wind up buying webspace to get what I want without so many fast changes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                                Thanks Ya'll. The good wishes are definitely appreciated!
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I got busy building my page over at Geocities, only to find out that Yahoo!360 is closing! **Mumble Mumble Obsenity Mumble** Anyhoo...they promise that everything will be transferred to the new format. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really getting sick of all the d*mn improvements everyone feels compelled to make. I Can't Keep Up! Well...rant over...for now. Here's the link to my very early stage page. It's called 'Baby steps', people.
                                http://www.geocities.com/sojournerus/index.html

Wraithie
                                Isn't Yahoo being bought out by Microsoft? I guess Billy aka Bill Gates, needs to dominate the internet as well as the OP for our computers. Sometimes I wonder if I should which to Apple.

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X