No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the forum is going to have the option to roleplay with each and every specific wraith that someone requests. :3 I can make plenty of subforum so... :3 That's perfectly fine. <3 Though, I've never heard of RolePlayGateway. I was intending to set it up similar to my forum.
    Are you making a whole site dedicated to the wraith, or changing the current site to a wraith site or what? And if you do make a new site for wraiths, will it have its own forum?

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
      Are you making a whole site dedicated to the wraith, or changing the current site to a wraith site or what? And if you do make a new site for wraiths, will it have its own forum?

I am creating a whole new site for it. I just finished purchasing the domain name: WraithHive.com (Karhedron came up with the name). I have to wait a few days for it to be set up- and then I have to finish creating the actual site. Yes, it will have it's own forum. I was linking to mine to show you an example of how I intended to set up the RPG section. If you go into the specified area, "The Academy" for example, you will see that it has a ton of subforums inside talking about the different areas within it. I intend to do that on the new forum. It will be on a hive ship, a wraith base, and other areas (ideas would be great!) and then a section that are specifically for certain wraith. Inside there, you can create an RP any way you like- it just has to have that specific wraith in it. :3 Sound good?

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      this is eric, he's the scientist in "allies".

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...lies/005-2.jpg
      Thank you! I sort of remember him now! >w<

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
        Yes.
        Spoiler:
        There were fires down south of me where das's sister lives, but there were also fires up here where I live. They were closer to my parents and more of a threat to them. The last I heard, the fires are now under control. They were at this point twice before, so lets hope it sticks this time. It's just so hard to figure what's going to happen when the fire can burn sideways underground and pop up somewhere else. Not to mention the freakin' arsonists! They think the Cocoa (my home town) fire was set.

Wraithie
        Spoiler:
        We should feed the arsonists to the Wraith! . Arsonists don't realize how much damages they cause not, only physical but, emotional damages as well. Well at least the fires are under control. Take care of yourself ok

LS

Comment

I am creating a whole new site for it. I just finished purchasing the domain name: WraithHive.com (Karhedron came up with the name). I have to wait a few days for it to be set up- and then I have to finish creating the actual site. Yes, it will have it's own forum. I was linking to mine to show you an example of how I intended to set up the RPG section. If you go into the specified area, "The Academy" for example, you will see that it has a ton of subforums inside talking about the different areas within it. I intend to do that on the new forum. It will be on a hive ship, a wraith base, and other areas (ideas would be great!) and then a section that are specifically for certain wraith. Inside there, you can create an RP any way you like- it just has to have that specific wraith in it. :3 Sound good?
          That sounds awesome! I cannot wait! Hopefully alot of the WDC will join the site, and I am sure it will be a hit! Nothing is more interesting then a site dedicated to the wraith! And I love to rp, but I haven't been able to set up alot of successful rps on other sites because they are so obssessed with fantasy, sci-fi is totally out of the question to them!

I'm so excited!

[/url]

Comment

To Icarium and Wraithlord
            Thank you for the calendars for June. They are all lovely

LS

Comment

That sounds awesome! I cannot wait! Hopefully alot of the WDC will join the site, and I am sure it will be a hit! Nothing is more interesting then a site dedicated to the wraith! And I love to rp, but I haven't been able to set up alot of successful rps on other sites because they are so obssessed with fantasy, sci-fi is totally out of the question to them!

I'm so excited!

*chuckles softly* I'm very glad. :3 Your excitement is going to give me the motivation that will help me to get everything set up and ready. Would you, perhaps, want to be a moderator or administrator on the site? Positions are open. It's a lot of work for one person to do one their own. :3

I'm actually about to add the forum right now. I have a bunch of sites that are all hosted by one site account. So, if I give you the link, the domain name won't be there yet- until it is set up and kicks in. In the meantime... We could begin setting up the actual forum. ^___^ This way, it will be ready sooner rather than later.

Comment

*chuckles softly* I'm very glad. :3 Your excitement is going to give me the motivation that will help me to get everything set up and ready. Would you, perhaps, want to be a moderator or administrator on the site? Positions are open. It's a lot of work for one person to do one their own. :3

I'm actually about to add the forum right now. I have a bunch of sites that are all hosted by one site account. So, if I give you the link, the domain name won't be there yet- until it is set up and kicks in. In the meantime... We could begin setting up the actual forum. ^___^ This way, it will be ready sooner rather than later.
                Sounds good, I would like to be a mod or admin, though I have never been one before.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  masterling, after I saw your sateda wraith painting, I decided to try corel paint. it is NOT as easy as the site makes it look.

Spoiler:
                  this is beautiful!--Oh, Bob beautiful vicious Bob.
                  "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by TehOpheliac View Post
                    [B][COLOR="Indigo"]This is going to sound horrible, but... I don't remember Eric. o.o I have watched every episode of Stargate Atlantis and the name doesn't even sound remotely familiar! *wide-eyed horror* What episode was he in? O.O
                    Ha ha. Doooon't worry. Eric wasn't mentioned in any episode--I thought the same when I first read the forum. *We* have our own names that we give our wraithlings. The Stargate writers just haven't caught on yet, or maybe they have.... He's the one who eats on Condemned (Am I right guys/gals or am I too imagining things???)

wraith cake

Comment

Sounds good, I would like to be a mod or admin, though I have never been one before.
                      You now have a pm that contain the link to the forum. :3 Hurry and join!

I'll teach you how to use the admin control deck. <3

Comment

Methinks that TehO, with her new first officer Rachelle, are about to raid the web, wraith style! Go for it, I'll be right behind baracking for you (and Steve and Todd and Eric and Shaun and Bob and......................). (Suddenly pictures a cheerleading squad jumping up and down, the wraith guys are pleased, because they think the squad is the half time snack).
                        I would love to do some RP, but I've never done it before, and not quite sure exactly all that needs doing, so an easy RP with an easy expectations guide would be great.

@ Icarium, those calenders are wonderful, with so many of the same month, they can be put in a room each!
                        @ Nami, that Bob painting was great, don't sell it short, (I envy people who are so surehanded at manipulating a program to get it to DO WHAT YOU WANT!)
                        @ Wraithie, thanks for the info on memory loss and its affects.

And that clock still isn't working, its' not on the right time for me! AHH, and I preview the post, only to see that during the time it takes me to chip these words out of stone with a chisel, 3 posts now need reading!
                        sigpic

Comment

Some very good points have been mentioned about Michael. Wish I had enough coherence in the ol' brain pan to make an intelligent reply. Sorry I posted to Shanthaia when it was BlueJay I was supposed to be talking to. Did you see my animation siggie? Shanthaia, I meant what I said in the PM.

I was actually in the forum when Gateworld went wonky earlier today. Needless to say, it didn't do much for my state of mind/level of functioning. Had a few moments of paranoid fear that it was just me, and that somehow I'd been blocked from getting back to the forum. Talk about an unfounded, unreasonable fear! Then again, that would be why it's called paranoia!
                          Hey I wanna see 'animated siggy' Wherz it at??

I'm glad to hear everything is okay (relatively) with your parents. Please keep us posted. It can be sooo terrifying!!

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

Yes.
                            Spoiler:
                            There were fires down south of me where das's sister lives, but there were also fires up here where I live. They were closer to my parents and more of a threat to them. The last I heard, the fires are now under control. They were at this point twice before, so lets hope it sticks this time. It's just so hard to figure what's going to happen when the fire can burn sideways underground and pop up somewhere else. Not to mention the freakin' arsonists! They think the Cocoa (my home town) fire was set.

Wraithie
                            Are you kidding? What the H*!!! Sick. I truly do NOT understand maniacs who find such things thrilling. I have been concerned. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

wwii/ wraith cake

Comment

OT: Okay, I was thinking the other day about human wraith biology. This got me thinking about male mammaries--I know guys have mammary glands and nipples because for the first nine weeks of development all foetuses are female, and some women have androgen deficiency therefore they cannot develop their "y" chromosome and the body reverts back to its original gender--"female". Thus there are women with both XX chromosomes and XY chromosomes. I wonder about the wraith and their biology--an endless topic here. I am going to do some extra reading.

Thinking....wwii/wraith cake

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
                                OT: Okay, I was thinking the other day about human wraith biology. This got me thinking about male mammaries--I know guys have mammary glands and nipples because for the first nine weeks of development all foetuses are female, and some women have androgen deficiency therefore they cannot develop their "y" chromosome and the body reverts back to its original gender--"female". Thus there are women with both XX chromosomes and XY chromosomes. I wonder about the wraith and their biology--an endless topic here. I am going to do some extra reading.

Thinking....wwii/wraith cake
                                Not quite the same thing, but I'd have thought the male genes would be the dominant of the two in the society, since there -appear- to be so few females. I don't know whether that'd also extend to the female -> male change that happens in a fetus, or that for the Wraith it'd be a matter of male -> female.

And I love to rp, but I have never really done it on a forum before
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X