No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, made my bf watch Sg Atlantis. It was the episode where Teyla possess's that queen with black hair. Anyway, he saw the wraith, pointed at the screen, and said, "You like those guys?!" I was like, yes, yes I do.

[/url]

Comment

Hi everyone!
      Very warm welcome to all the new members
      I love all the 'dictionary' sigs toomuchcaf
      And I really liked Wraith Cake's painting of the Keeper
      das, that dialogue was excellent again
      There's been lots of things I'd like to comment on but you guys have no mercy... You must have page-factory or something... It's really hard to keep up...
      Recently I've been very busy with something inspired by naamiaiset, in fact I wanted to do that at the weekend but I just couldn't wait

I'm curious what you think of that (especially naamiaiset?) I know it's a wallpaper but I guess I need much more practice to try a real calendar

Icarium

Comment

Oh...not that much to catch up.
        Guess thats the positive side of being the "lead-spammer"

@icarium & wraithlord
        Now we got a problem. I think we should sign a petition that the next months should all be Junes .. so we can put to use every part of your fine art.

@tmc
        WOW! That was fast. Now THATs what I´m talking about. The already exquisite Wraith dictionary will certainly benefit from the grace of this Queen artwork. Well done!

@Theimmortaljedi Welcome,welcome to the worshippers club.

@Wraithie

Spoiler:
        Glad to hear that the fires seem to be under control for now. But take care nonetheless. What feelings you get when you see such pictures and videos?
        Anger,sorrow and a reversion to the childish dream of having superpowers to heal the world.
        Have fun in your garden
        sigpic
        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
        Spoiler:
        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Oh my!! This site continues to be so busy!!

Thanks, everyone! Glad you enjoyed my little drabble! Couldn't resist!! The mental image of those three hanging upsidedown, naked...while two leather-clad Wraith pace below them, poking them with pointy sticks, was just too good to resist!

Thanks to everyone for all the fun sigs and banners and wallies and everything else! It's been so fast here I haven't been able to specifically reply to everyone, but I DO see them, and I do enjoy every last one of them!!

As some of you may know, I love Wolverine (of comic book fame). So, I was wondering what would happen if we ever had a cross between Wolverine, and Todd...

I came up with Toddverine!!

das
          sigpic

Comment

Hello everybody can't stay long but i wanted to say welcome to the newcomers and I'll try and catch up with all the posts later.
            Originally posted by Icarium View Post
            Hi everyone!
            There's been lots of things I'd like to comment on but you guys have no mercy... You must have page-factory or something... It's really hard to keep up...
            Recently I've been very busy with something inspired by naamiaiset, in fact I wanted to do that at the weekend but I just couldn't wait

I'm curious what you think of that (especially naamiaiset?) I know it's a wallpaper but I guess I need much more practice to try a real calendar

Icarium
            Love the calenders Icarium they're awesome.

Oh and speaking of calenders i finally finished one of mine but it's similar to Icarium's 2nd one as it's a June 08 calender and it has Todd in it
            Last edited by wraithlord; 14 May 2008, 07:09 AM. Reason: Wanted to fix a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
              Hi everyone!

Icarium
              You just had to make BOTH of those gorgeous wallie calendars for June!? My comp and I are both going to have nervous breakdowns trying to use them during June. Yes. I said 'them'!
              Wraithie

OT:
              Spoiler:
              BBL. I've got a lot on the schedule today, as it's garden restart time. The weather change kills things off quickly. Anyway, new season new crop veggies.

And thank you for all the support these last couple of days. I know das and I both needed it! The fires are once again under control for the time being. Let's hope they stay that way. What did ya'll think of the news clip showing the smoke billowing out of the burning ground?

@Shanthaia: as per your request.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                Oh my!! This site continues to be so busy!!

Thanks, everyone! Glad you enjoyed my little drabble! Couldn't resist!! The mental image of those three hanging upsidedown, naked...while two leather-clad Wraith pace below them, poking them with pointy sticks, was just too good to resist!

Thanks to everyone for all the fun sigs and banners and wallies and everything else! It's been so fast here I haven't been able to specifically reply to everyone, but I DO see them, and I do enjoy every last one of them!!

As some of you may know, I love Wolverine (of comic book fame). So, I was wondering what would happen if we ever had a cross between Wolverine, and Todd...

I came up with Toddverine!!

das
                SInce it seems to take a while to fix the forum-problems I´ll reply now.

Toddverine! Now that is something scary and cool. Imagine a life sucking Wraith with adamantium bones,rejectable claws and a mutant healing factor....ok I AM a superheroes nerd too
                (but that said...if i think about it there is no adamantium left in Wolverine since Magneto squeezed it out. His "new" claws were made of bone. Now thats an even scarier thought in combination with a Wraith )
                Very nice pic there das
                sigpic
                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                Spoiler:
                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                  SInce it seems to take a while to fix the forum-problems I´ll reply now.

Toddverine! Now that is something scary and cool. Imagine a life sucking Wraith with adamantium bones,rejectable claws and a mutant healing factor....ok I AM a superheroes nerd too
                  (but that said...if i think about it there is no adamantium left in Wolverine since Magneto squeezed it out. His "new" claws were made of bone. Now thats an even scarier thought in combination with a Wraith )
                  Very nice pic there das
                  Ah, but Wolverine got his adamantium back a few years ago (might have been after he was Death for Apocolypse - I dunno, never read that arc). So, he now has his adamanium back, and his badarse attitude.

I just don't know if I can imagine Todd saying, 'bub'....

Todd (to Sheppard): "There is much about Wraith you do not know, bub..."

das

(edit - the posting order is all wonky!! Everything is out of order on my end... )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Ugh, a moment's madness:

Spoiler:
                    Shep (to the Wraith): "So, what do you guys do for fun around here? Sing? Dance? Play games?"

Rodney: "Yes, yes, yes. Games. It makes sense. Most cultures engage in games of challenge, both to develop physical prowess and to sharpen mental abilities. Even the most primitive of societies have such games, so certainly one as advanced as yours must..."

Wraith (exchange knowing glances, then one speaks): "Yes. We have a game."

Rodney: "Really? Can you...can you show us? I mean, we know so little about your culture, let alone what sort of recreation you engage in...except the runner thing...which is more like a sport, I suppose...or a type of tort..."

Shep (out of the corner of his mouth): "Rodneeeey. Not a good time to be bringing that up..." (quickly changing subject, to the Wraith) "We'd like to see this game of yours...if it's not a problem, or anything. I mean, we wouldn't want to inconvenience you..."

Wraith (with a sly grin) : "It is no trouble, I assure you."

Ronon: "This is a bad idea..."

(later, in a large 'room' deep within the hive, the three humans hang upside down, suspended from the ceiling by a mesh of membrane and umbilicals wrapped around their arms and torso and legs. They are also naked. Below them the two Wraith pace, long sticks in hand.)

Ronon: "Told ya this was a bad idea..."

Rodney: "I feel like a human pinata. And if they keep me upside down like this much longer, it's not gonna be candy that comes out of me, but more like...breakfast. I knew I shouldn't have had the sausage..."

Shep: "Well, they haven't hurt us yet, they just keep pokin' us with those sticks..."

Rodney: "What do you mean, they haven't hurt us? Unless, of course, you're speaking for yourself, because right now from where I hang, my pride isn't fairing very well at all..."

Ronon: "Same here. Once I get down, I'm gonna kill 'em, if for nothin' else but making me see McKay naked."

Rodney: "Yeah, like this is easy for me, too? I SO did NOT need to see that tattoo of yours. I mean - really? A butterfly?"

Ronon (growing irritated): "It's not a butterfly, and it's not a tattoo. It's a birthmark."

Rodney: "Well, it looks like a butterfly...on your ass."

Ronon (anger increasing): "Nobody told ya to look, did they?"

Rodney: "I couldn't exactly miss it, now could I?"

(Anger growing, the two men start swinging until they collide into one another like two heavy sacks of flour, spinning them around until the umbilicals suspending them twist together)

Shep (noticing the Wraith below growing excited, and placing what seem to be bets upon a table): "Guys! Knock it off! This is what they want. I think it's like their version of a dog fight, or something..."

Rodney (slowly drifting back and forth after twisting free from Ronon): "Well, this is a stupid game. I mean, what's the point? Just have us winding around each other like human tetherballs?"

Shep: "I dunno. I guess they don't want their food killing each other, they just want us to get riled up and angry...make us turn on each other. Maybe it makes us taste better, or tenderizes us, or something. They put us in an uncomfortable situation, provoke us...then they must bet on who loses their cool first..."

Rodney: "That would be Ronon..."

Ronon: "Shuddup."

Rodney: "Make me, Conan!"

(again the two start men start slamming into one another, while Sheppard dangles helplessly off to the side, and sighs)

Shep (mumbling to himself): "Why can't the Wraith just play Sudoku like normal people..."

das
                    and - that is hillariouse

@ Liquidsky - love your new siggy

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
                    Well, its time for me to check out, but a few points first

@ Das, aboslutely stageworthy.
                    @ LS, sure, snurch away, just remember to credit , and MCH is using the Michaeled.
                    @Bluejay, I agree, let the wraith scientist win the day, while rodney stands in the sidelines, gobsmacked, saying 'How did he DO that! Thats not possible!'

@ Karhedrons request

Spoiler:

Not as good as I want it, but its late, and I just couldn't find any real decent shots (Not that she was in it for long.) I'll adjust when I'm awake
                    Lovely siggy!

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                    [

@Shanthaia: as per your request.
                    Spoiler:
                    That was BlueJay - I already commented on it - but thanky you nontheless

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                      Posted by Sparrowhawk
                      @Wraithie: Too bad they don't allow the animation. I'm happy that I saw the sig before you took it down. I'm glad the fire is subsiding and I hope it is out for good (things looked pretty bad in that newsclip). Now if we could just send some of Masterling's rain down to you, everything would work out perfectly.
                      Yeah Sparrowhawks right it's a shame, but it's abit of a pain Wraithie, could you just post a link that way we can still see your animation.

@das and Wraithie hope your families are ok and the fires die down, and you get some rain particularly to make the ground wet, just look after yourselves.

[QUOTE From Sparrowhawk
                      @Das Don't forget that you are going to reply to my comment about Todd giving info to the Lanteans when your life calms down a bit. No rush. But I am interested in what you (and the rest of the WDC) think about it.

To restate the topic: Do you think that Todd would be cautious about letting the SGA folks learn about how the Wraith live (reproduction, homelife, rearing of young)? I think he might be concerned that they would take whatever they learned and use it against the Wraith.
                      [/QUOTE]

Hum alittle knowledge is a dangerous thing, Atlantis has done some stupid thing the chief one being Michael. Also Shep like Todd does have a habit of reacting quickly to problems - being shot at can do that, so neither of them have time to think things through, so Todd need to be careful what he revealed not only to Atlantis but also other Wraith.

MCH
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Wow I have hat a lot to read.. my gosh you post so much and so fast...

Hmm I think now on a Wraith in THE FAST AND THE FURIOUSE... Which Wraith is a born racer?
                        So some of you say the Wraith are shocked.. I think so too.. I think a wraith have a wonderfull nose for smelling
                        And I think the pollution is not good for a Wraith´s nose...

AND what is with the animals here on Earth... Todd meet a dog... Dog bite him in his Ass.. Or a Cat ... Todd or Bob as Torrero...

So Here I want say THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SIGS ICON´S AND WALLIES FOR THE GALLERY

@ Go Which Mistakes you mean? My Language or other Mistakes on the Planet Wraith Page???

Comment

You need to stop making only 'June 2008' wallpapers, so our walls don't get covered in only that month!

If I had a decent printer and photo paper, I'd print them!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                            @ Go Which Mistakes you mean? My Language or other Mistakes on the Planet Wraith Page???
                            Hey Degil,

Yes, people are starting to post sooo much on here, I can't follow anymore either!

Yup, I mean the ones on the site. Some wording can be put much more fluent, maybe, and sometimes there's a bad tense?

I'm sure some people want to help you with things, if you want to, that is!

*Hug*

Have fun reading!

I just watched "Unending" and now I'm gonna watch "No Man's Land" and "Misbegotten" should be watched too, today!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

wraith seem like humans to what I have seen so far. They are bad and good depending on the wraith. Any good wraith website or pictures to make a screensaver to. ANyone ever write and parodys or poems. I always thought the song lump would make a great parody song. maybe I will write a wraith parody and post it in here. Let they wraith feed on the bid laddens and the kenny rogers of the world. sign me up.

Comment

Welcome Theimmortaljedi

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X