No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally FINALLY I am WRAITH CAKE YEAAAAAA!

I AM WRAITH CAKE YEA, YEA, YEA, YEA WHOOPIEEEEE!

Wraith Cake
    "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Just saw it - yay - great < *performs happy dance for wraith cake*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
        Finally FINALLY I am WRAITH CAKE YEAAAAAA!

I AM WRAITH CAKE YEA, YEA, YEA, YEA WHOOPIEEEEE!

Wraith Cake
        Somebody must have re-read your e-mails and come here to see for themselves the confusion! We were doing pretty good for awhile, but when new people started coming in, folks were mixing us up again. Ahhhh! To be separate, but equal, individuals again!

Congrats, Wraith Cake!
        Wraithie

You were always Wraith Cake to me!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I am confused as to what a wraith cake is, but it sounds tasty.

[/url]

Comment

great siggy!

sigpic

Comment

Link to my latest wallpaper calendar. I post 5 others on the calendar thread.

Wraithie
              sigpic

Comment

gosh, beautiful - but now I feel sad

sigpic

Comment

Wraith Cake Yipeeeeee.........

The icing on the cake for you.

Just a theought what about the siggy to celebrate????? Anyone??????

Wraithie went to your new site,
                  Spoiler:

"Your internal compass can point the way, but one's own little feet do the laborious walking". You'll get there no gain without pain.
                  OT.
                  I decieded to paint my flat, I hummed and ah ah'd for many months got the paint, still no progress, then 3am in the morning I started stripped the plywood off the original victorian doors (Builder are vandals) aad I was away.
                  PROBLEM, I need to decorate again, can't get started.
                  One last quote
                  "There is necessarily a period between seed-time and harvest.
                  When fully ripe, the fruit falls of its own accord"
                  You'll get there I have faith that you will.

MCH

MCH
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                    gosh, beautiful - but now I feel sad
                    Jeepers! I am sooo sorry! First a PM and now a sad wallie, I'm just not too good for your day, am I?
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't feel sorry - I had a wonderful day - I'm just waiting for the pictures - I'll sned you afew, when I get them - will give you a good laugh too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                        Wraith Cake Yipeeeeee.........

The icing on the cake for you.

Just a theought what about the siggy to celebrate????? Anyone??????

Wraithie went to your new site,
                        Spoiler:

"Your internal compass can point the way, but one's own little feet do the laborious walking". You'll get there no gain without pain.
                        OT.
                        I decieded to paint my flat, I hummed and ah ah'd for many months got the paint, still no progress, then 3am in the morning I started stripped the plywood off the original victorian doors (Builder are vandals) aad I was away.
                        PROBLEM, I need to decorate again, can't get started.
                        One last quote
                        "There is necessarily a period between seed-time and harvest.
                        When fully ripe, the fruit falls of its own accord"
                        You'll get there I have faith that you will.

MCH

MCH
                        Thanks MCH. Today seems to be the day for somber quotes and 'no pain - no gain.' I lost the first incarnation of the Steve calendar to a massive glitch, and I had a devil of a time putting together a calendar frame to start! It's all new.

Go here to see my other wallie calendarshttp://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...per/Calendars/
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTES] Wraithie
                          Thanks MCH. Today seems to be the day for somber quotes and 'no pain - no gain.' I lost the first incarnation of the Steve calendar to a massive glitch, and I had a devil of a time putting together a calendar frame to start! It's all new.[/QUOTES]

Yes well, even OMG tablets can have massive glitch, but on the bright side you got there in the end.

Yipee seem to be doing this alot lately, soooo again YIPEE some good news I can watch and watch Season 4 Volume 1

Release Date in the UK 2nd June SGA DVD released, so ScifNow and SFX magezines say. Must go raid the pennies from heaven jar. Catch up time beckons.

MCH
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            *For a moment there thought it was claimed that Rachelle's siggy was Ruby...*

Silly me.

We should do all the calendars in the same format, eg like the nice yellow one of Todd, all as big, and have the long side on the same side, etc, all different Wraith, for a whole year, and then we can all print them...
                            the long side on the same side? that sounds like a good idea, if I knew what that meant...

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              the long side on the same side? that sounds like a good idea, if I knew what that meant...
                              Uhm...vertical as opposed to horizontal? Long way up instead of to the side? The way you did your Todd. Not like I'm doing mine as/like wallies.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wraith cake- finally!!!!! (iv been here awhile and I still gut you guys confused!!)-NO MORE!!
                                Wraithie- OMG, I love the calender

I just got new softwear to play with "GIMP" anyone use it??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X