No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made this Steve picture over a year ago. I think he looks more defiant than pouty. I used a flame font for the saying.

LS

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelle View Post
      This is random, and I'm sure somewhere in this thread or forum someone mentions it (I am too lazy to look) but I wonder...
      Too the wraith are there different flavors of human?
      I would say yes. Guess it depends on the strength of the lifeforce. If someone is terminally ill the "taste" would be different. The stronger the lifeforce and the more the prey tries to stay alive..the better the "taste".

Oh and ..
      *falls on the floor*
      "Oh glorious Mistress , how glad can us meager mortal worshippers be to lay our eyes upon your divine countenance. Certainly this thread has suffered long enough from your absence. Hallowed are the ways that brought you here."

*crawls backwards out of the thread his glance fixed to the floor*

Almost forgot that...huuu
      sigpic
      Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
      Spoiler:
      Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        in the gray bar on the replies, there's a scale icon. click it and you can approve or disapprove someone's post.
        Sorry, I feel kinda useless here...what gray bar???
        "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
          The gray bar above your name. The date is to the left and the little scales are to the right. You can use the scales to give reputation. Or so they tell me.
          Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by naamiaiset View Post
            in the gray bar on the replies, there's a scale icon. click it and you can approve or disapprove someone's post.
            Is this where it says "additional options"? but where would the rating show up????

Comment

I Love Steve
              And Erik!
              I can't choose!
              Choose! Why choose,have both one on each arm. You know like book ends

LS

Comment

Is this where it says "additional options"? but where would the rating show up????

Okay, I think I get cha. I see---oooo I never paid attention to that. I'm afraid...what if I'm a baddie on this forum???

Comment

What would it look like if I rated one of my own. I'd rather try to figure out what I'm doing on my own than someone else's. Hmmm. I guess I'll preview the post.

Comment

With the lifeforce isn't the emotion of the prey too, that determins that taste. In 'Condenmend' Shawn said when he fed on the prisoners their defiance was 'sweet', and in Rising 2 the Keeper/Caretaker said " I haven't tasted a will this strong for a long time. She was refering to Sumner.

LS

Comment

I wonder how you go about becoming a wraith worshipper...
                      Do you ask, or do they just decide they need someone to mop the floors every once and awhile and Steve ain't doing it no way Jose.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                        With the lifeforce isn't the emotion of the prey too, that determins that taste. In 'Condenmend' Shawn said when he fed on the prisoners their defiance was 'sweet', and in Rising 2 the Keeper/Caretaker said " I haven't tasted a will this strong for a long time. She was refering to Sumner.

LS

Thats what i tried to say with "try to stay alive". If the prey has a strong will it will struggle against the feeding.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Nammiaiset or Sparrow__hawk I'm sorry to bother you, but do I have this rating thing worked out or is this important? Do we normally do this on this thread, or do we all just rant and rave and carry on?--I'm shuffling my feet, feeling awkward (sniff, sniff)

wwii

Comment

I wonder what I would taste like..
                            Wraith: "This one keeps thinking, He's so pretty, O So pretty..."

[/url]

Comment

Nammiaiset or Sparrow__hawk I'm sorry to bother you, but do I have this rating thing worked out or is this important? Do we normally do this on this thread, or do we all just rant and rave and carry on?--I'm shuffling my feet, feeling awkward (sniff, sniff)

wwii
                              click the scales, make sure approve is checked and click submit. see the little green boxes across from your name? that's your reputation level/green... the more approved posts you get, the higher your reputation is. as long as you don't click disapprove a post, you can't hurt anything. if you want to see what your rep level is, click on your control panel.

does that help?

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
                              Thats what i tried to say with "try to stay alive". If the prey has a strong will it will struggle against the feeding.
                              that's why ronon was made a runner, the wraith felt/tasted his strength.

Comment

I wonder what I would taste like..
                                Wraith: "This one keeps thinking, He's so pretty, O So pretty..."
                                Guess if you show less resistance than normal during the feeding,he would give the lifeforce back (if not starving). Maybe thats how they find their worshippers. They start to feed and if you fight your dead..if you give freely you do not taste good and become a worshipper
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X