Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
    Okay, so here's one of my pics. Traditional medium--ball point pen and paper. I don't love it, or rather I like my drawing but even on my scanner's lowest resolution it still looks sort of ass. It's taken me about an hour, but I love this picture of Bob, so I drew it:
    Spoiler:

wwii
    Nice stuff! I really love how you "shaded" it. Ballpoint pen can be really freeing as an artist as you can't erase anything. Something which the digital medium lacks, you can always press CTRL + Z. lol.
    I really love it, you should do more wraith pictures even just doodles.
    I can't wait to see more.
    Also, what else do you enjoy drawing?

Comment

This is some of my portfolio--nothing wraithy alas, because this work is much older.

Spoiler:
      Attack of the Killer Donuts

Fanaticism

Village Boy

Old Woman in Poor Kitchen

Kiss Goodbye

wwii
      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Nice picture Wraith Worshipper - well done

sigpic

Comment

Das, whatever you do, don't read this:

Don't click me!

Ok, just go read.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Das, whatever you do, don't read this:

Don't click me!

Ok, just go read.
            Evil woman...

Sorry - very tired. HUGE day working in the yard...mowed the grass, raked stuff and more stuff, trimmed bushes and trees, and basically worked me butt off. So I'm off to bed early...hopefully will have sweet Wraithy dreams...

das
            sigpic

Comment

To everyone who thanked me for uploading the scanned posters YOUR WELCOME. I used the clone stamp tool to get rid of the staple marks and creases. I couldn't get all the poster in because my can't scan over the legal letter size it is a flat bed scanner. Risem and ,Wraith Worshipper great art work. Wraith Worshipper your other drawing are great. I use to draw a long time ago but, nothing like Risem, Wraith Worshipper and the other who contribute to this thread. Don't ask me to upload because my drawing would look a little more like stick people.

I looking on the net for tutorials on how to draw and paint digtally. I have been creating new sigs with the LM queen and Todd but, not on the same sig. I was thinking on rotating sigs. What program do you guys use?

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                I looking on the net for tutorials on how to draw and paint digtally. I have been creating new sigs with the LM queen and Todd but, not on the same sig. I was thinking on rotating sigs. What program do you guys use?

LS
                Good luck with painting!
                For rotation check this site: http://www.imagerotate.com/

Icarium

Comment

Todd's hair looks like he's washed it since his escape from the Genii prison. (Which is a 'duhhh' statement) It's not all matted and chunky--this makes me think oooo!! as soon as he got aboard that dart in CG and got "home" he had a good scrub. Now his hair looks happy and fuzzy--still a bush of course, but a happy bush.

wwii

We will have to brush Todd's beautiful fuzzy, fluffy hair.

LS

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                  My neighbor has three white kittens...one is a little boy, I ALMOST took him and named him Todd - but I already have 4 indoor cats, and another one would just be too much...

but...but he is sooooo adorable....

*whimper*

das
                  Ahhhh a white little kitten I would love a white little kitten I would name him Todd. My apartment won't allow pets

LS

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                  catch up time!!

Spoiler:
                  i wanted to share pics of my animals before but the scanner was being tempermental, it's decided to work for the moment so you all have to suffer now.
                  i apologize for the size, i down sized them three times but for some reason they refuse to be small on this site.
                  Spoiler:

shandy

her sister tiger

Spoiler:

basil

large dog is major small is penny

Lovely cats. I can't have cats where I live there is a no pets rule. Nice looking dogs too.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                    Good luck with painting!

Icarium
                    Thanks Icarium, I will check it out.

LS

Comment

hello my beloved defenders

I was experimenting again and hope you like the result^^

Comment

This is some of my portfolio--nothing wraithy alas, because this work is much older.

Spoiler:

Fanaticism

Village Boy

Kiss Goodbye

wwii
                        Your work has loads of emotion. It's wonderful. You should make an account over at DeviantArt.

Comment

Spoiler:

Fanaticism

Village Boy

Kiss Goodbye

wwii
                          oh wow - I really like your style. Am I wrong or do your Fantacism-pictures look like Anne Frank?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                            Good luck with painting!

Icarium
                            Thanks for the link. I didn't think I'd ever need one like that, but I've created enough siggies, it bugs me to keep one for too long!

I don't think I'll be going to my Mother's today. Lord knows I love her, but I don't think I'm in the mood for her moods today. Especially, if she'd aggravated with my Father for anything.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!
                            Wraithie

Feels like I was rode hard and put away wet. And I ain't talking the good kinda ....
                            sigpic

Comment

nice siggy wraithworshipper

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post

I don't think I'll be going to my Mother's today. Lord knows I love her, but I don't think I'm in the mood for her moods today. Especially, if she'd aggravated with my Father for anything.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!
                                Wraithie[/SIZE]

Feels like I was rode hard and put away wet. And I ain't talking the good kinda ....
                                I'm reall sorry to hear that. Seems to me you need a cheer-up-Todd-kiss

*huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X