No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Teyla Todd - The Queen that should be a real humdinger. I can't wait and we get to learn abit more about the Wraith.

I wonder if there will be an effect on Teyla maybe long or short term effect to her particularly if they don't just use "make up" ?( Sorry still can't do spoilers)

Thankyou

To Sasusc for the links to the Michael Story. Did you write it? I loved part 2.

Naamialist thanks for all your hard work on the Chris Heyerdahl interview and the poster pictures. Was the magazine released in USA first or did you get in the UK?

Wraithie the OMG tablet is definately working love your last siggy. Thanks for sharing.

MCH
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]I might be misunderstanding you, but that was Todd telling off Rodney. Rodney's always talking about how smart he is, so Todd told him 'may be...may be not'.
      Yes of course, I see what you mean. I really enjoyed your siggy. I guess I meant to say that "Rodney speak" is very "I'm going to clarify, then re-clarify then completely confuse everyone, because I'm confused myself--I think". The caption you have totally reminds me of Rodney reacting this way, and you've captured that tone so well. Whereas, cutie pie Todd seems a little more taciturn--not cold but definitely a man/wraith of few(er) words.

wwii
      "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper View Post
        I have a theory about why wraith die so fast. Sheppard has probably trained his peeps on how to take down a wraith quickly: Shoot them in the head or directly in the heart--like staking a vampire. It would make the most sense since Shep is a military man, and that would be one of the first things you want to train on since the wraith were Lantians' mortal enemies for the first two seasons.

wwii
        Recently Joe Mallozzi said something about the Lanteans are using different ordnance/ammo - and that's why it's easier to kill them. It was in his blog, but too lazy to go back and look. Maybe 2-3 weeks ago...

das
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
          Risem has passed 200 posts congrats
          Risem, you utter SPAMMER!

200? You should be ashamed of yourself!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

More details on 'The Queen':

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1262

Spoiler:
            Todd and the Expedition have once again teamed up—this time with Teyla posing as Todd’s Queen. They rendezvous with another hive, one of their alliance, that has their own queen with whom Teyla is to negotiate. The commander welcoming Todd and Teyla aboard acts as his Queen’s primary aide and shows a great deal of protection for her and her hive. He has seen betrayals happen among even his allies, so he’s very suspicous of any and all who come from a hive not his own.

The rest of Teyla’s team stays on Todd’s hive ship, accompanied by Kenny. As soon as Todd and Teyla board the other hive, the commander takes the ship into hyperspace. This act surprises Todd, who says it is not part of the arrangement, but the commander suggests that this is standard procedure when it comes to treating someone that he doesn’t know. Sheppard, Ronon, and McKay lost track of Todd and Teyla once the hive went into hyperspace. Only once the ship drops out will they be able to track Todd’s subspace transmitter.

Todd stands close to Teyla, making sure that she doesn’t cause any more suspicion in this already tense situation. The commander brings Teyla word that a rival hive has just encroached on one of their feeding grounds and wishes for Teyla to give him orders as to what to do next. Each command Teyla gives as Queen is met with mounting suspicion, and sooner or later, things are going to go bad … very bad.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

@ naamiasiet- thanks so much for that post!!

SOOO excited for the Queen epi!!!

thought ya all would get a kick out of this- At work today I was visiting another department and guess what was playing on their radio??- Im too sexy- i just chuckled to myself. Then I literally walked down stairs to my area of the hospital and guess what was playing on our radio?? Im Bringing sexy back. I couldn’t stop myself from laughing out loud. That of course had my co-workers looking at me like I was on crack. I thought of you guys, shook my head and told them they wouldn’t understand.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                Wraithie the OMG tablet is definately working love your last siggy. Thanks for sharing.

MCH
                Thank you! I've just made my first wallie, and I'm sure you'll be disgusted to know it took me longer to type the verse than it did to compose it, and I was so excited, it took me maybe three minutes to type it up! I'm a lousy typist, but I hunt-n-peck really fast sometimes!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Wraith Worshipper
                Yes of course, I see what you mean. I really enjoyed your siggy. I guess I meant to say that "Rodney speak" is very "I'm going to clarify, then re-clarify then completely confuse everyone, because I'm confused myself--I think". The caption you have totally reminds me of Rodney reacting this way, and you've captured that tone so well. Whereas, cutie pie Todd seems a little more taciturn--not cold but definitely a man/wraith of few(er) words.

wwii
                I think we're all just a little bit confused in here!

Wraithworshipper

This must be what a stoppered bottle feels like after the release of pressure. Wow! It's been far too long since the words came so readily. You just don't know. I thought it was all gone, just gone.
                sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say that all the funny stuff everyone is posting is a hoot! Thanks for the laughs!

I just discovered some unspoken thoughts from The Seer...thought you might like (seems Rodney is the jealous sort )...

Spoiler:

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Wraithworshipper- LOVE IT! I love how your lines flows, perfect.
                    sigpic

Comment

1. Spikey - those spoilers scare the crap outta me!! If they kill off Todd...

2. Wraithie - Wonderful wallie!!! Guh - so fitting!!!! Thanks!!

Gotta run!!!

das
                      sigpic

Comment

no problem for typing up the interview. I'll mess with my scanner again later and see if I can get better pictures.

Thank you! I've just made my first wallie, and I'm sure you'll be disgusted to know it took me longer to type the verse than it did to compose it, and I was so excited, it took me maybe three minutes to type it up! I'm a lousy typist, but I hunt-n-peck really fast sometimes!

Spoiler:
                        I like that. I think you and I might have a similar writing style. I tried making a wallpaper earlier too, but it didn't turn out that well I don't think.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        More details on 'The Queen':

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1262

Spoiler:
                        Todd and the Expedition have once again teamed up—this time with Teyla posing as Todd’s Queen. They rendezvous with another hive, one of their alliance, that has their own queen with whom Teyla is to negotiate. The commander welcoming Todd and Teyla aboard acts as his Queen’s primary aide and shows a great deal of protection for her and her hive. He has seen betrayals happen among even his allies, so he’s very suspicous of any and all who come from a hive not his own.

The rest of Teyla’s team stays on Todd’s hive ship, accompanied by Kenny. As soon as Todd and Teyla board the other hive, the commander takes the ship into hyperspace. This act surprises Todd, who says it is not part of the arrangement, but the commander suggests that this is standard procedure when it comes to treating someone that he doesn’t know. Sheppard, Ronon, and McKay lost track of Todd and Teyla once the hive went into hyperspace. Only once the ship drops out will they be able to track Todd’s subspace transmitter.

Todd stands close to Teyla, making sure that she doesn’t cause any more suspicion in this already tense situation. The commander brings Teyla word that a rival hive has just encroached on one of their feeding grounds and wishes for Teyla to give him orders as to what to do next. Each command Teyla gives as Queen is met with mounting suspicion, and sooner or later, things are going to go bad … very bad.

why can't we fast forward time to S5?
                        Last edited by naamiaiset; 23 April 2008, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I notice naamiaiset already got the interview up, which is a good thing as my scanner refuses to make clear scans. It worked fine yesterday, so I don't know what's up with it.

Anyway, I posted the first chapter of my Todd story, The Distant Journey, on FFN, so here is the link for those interested: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4215449/...istant_Journey

Summary: Prequel to Common Ground. Todd finds his neat, orderly life as a powerful Wraith Commander turned upside down when he decides to take a human woman as his slave. No wonder he's never mated.

Hope those of you who read enjoy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            Just wanted to say that all the funny stuff everyone is posting is a hoot! Thanks for the laughs!

I just discovered some unspoken thoughts from The Seer...thought you might like (seems Rodney is the jealous sort )...

Spoiler:

das
                            Very funny, das! His may be a small, green butt, but it's a butt I like!

Originally posted by masterling
                            Wraithworshipper- LOVE IT! I love how your lines flows, perfect.
                            Many thanks. I wrote a lot of dark poetry many, many moons ago as a teen, but then my mother found my folder when she was snooping in my room. She marched into the livingroom and figuratively shredded it in front of the family. Then, she literally shredded it in front of the family. I never wrote again. Until now. Funny, she's been hounding me to start writing again for years, and she never did figure out why I stopped in the first place!

Originally posted by naamiaiset
                            I like that. I think you and I might have a similar writing style. I tried making a wallpaper earlier too, but it didn't turn out that well I don't think.
                            I'm sure it's quite good! We're almost always our own worst critics. You should post it.

Anyhoo...now that it's been mentioned...I think something about 'new ammo' was said in passing in an eppy. Could be confusing the comment with another show, though. I used to watch "The Unit", and they were always trying out 'new ammo'! LOL

Originally posted by masterling
                            thought ya all would get a kick out of this- At work today I was visiting another department and guess what was playing on their radio??- Im too sexy- i just chuckled to myself. Then I literally walked down stairs to my area of the hospital and guess what was playing on our radio?? Im Bringing sexy back. I couldn’t stop myself from laughing out loud. That of course had my co-workers looking at me like I was on crack. I thought of you guys, shook my head and told them they wouldn’t understand.
                            Too funny! I get that look a lot, but it's usually because I'm talking to myself.

Well, it's getting towards my bedtime, and I have a juicy vampire book waiting.

Sleep Sweet, EVERYONE!

Wraithworshipper

Plans to have, and remember, sweet dreams about hawt toddy's body!
                            Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 30 April 2008, 09:22 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              why can't we fast forward time to S5?
                              Just wanted to stop by for a quick post. Things have been pretty hectic around here and I just haven't had time to read all of the posts yet, but I see that there is big news about Todd and Teyla. Sounds like an very interesting and informative episode! I'm really looking forward to seeing it now.

@naami: Thanks for posting the interview. I can't wait to get my hands on the magazine!

@das: Hang in there -- things will get better.

It looks like JM and assoc. are going to let Todd keep growing. And getting into interesting situations!

Spoiler:
                              I really like the idea that Todd played some part in rescuing them in S&R and now Shep and gang owe him big time!

I've got a house full of teen-agers (my son and his friends who have spent the day here watching anime - mostly DeathNote) who urgently need to visit their face-book accounts, so I have to relinquish the computer.

For those of you who write -- KEEP AT IT! Style evolves over time, but only if you keep writing. I think most people go through a "dark" phase of writing. Unless they are insufferably optimistic perky cheerleader types. But they don't count.

Pleasant dreams everyone!
                              Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I think we're all just a little bit confused in here!

Wraithworshipper

This must be what a stoppered bottle feels like after the release of pressure. Wow! It's been far too long since the words came so readily. You just don't know. I thought it was all gone, just gone.
                                great work! - whish I could write like that

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Spoiler:

das

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X