The first page of Hive 53, chapter 3 is online. Hope you like it:

Double Trouble - Page 1
      Yay!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Double Trouble - Page 1
        LMAO! I love the last frame Great view point BTW Will green if the green-machine will allow me

Comment

Wahoo, greens granted

Comment

Double Trouble - Page 1
            Thank you for sharing it with us. Predators vs criminals, it sounds like a double trouble indeed
            ~ Created by Draygon ~

Comment

Double Trouble - Page 1
              I really enjoy this and am now looking forward to Page 2.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                Yay!
                Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                LMAO! I love the last frame Great view point BTW Will green if the green-machine will allow me
                Originally posted by Solla View Post
                Thank you for sharing it with us. Predators vs criminals, it sounds like a double trouble indeed
                Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                I really enjoy this and am now looking forward to Page 2.
                Thank you all!

I'm colouring the next page in this moment, but it will take two weeks until I can submit it because I'll be on holidays from Saturday on.
                Spoiler:
                TWO WEEKS WITHOUT GW!!! I'll get severe withdrawal.

Comment

Double Trouble - Page 1
                  Beautiful!!! I love this! I have never looked at your art before, now I am going to be looking all the time.
                  WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                  "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                  Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Thank you all!

I'm colouring the next page in this moment, but it will take two weeks until I can submit it because I'll be on holidays from Saturday on.
                    Spoiler:
                    TWO WEEKS WITHOUT GW!!! I'll get severe withdrawal.
                    *hugs* 10 days is bad enough for me, but I couldn't imagine 14!

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                      Beautiful!!! I love this! I have never looked at your art before, now I am going to be looking all the time.
                      Thank you! I'm happy you like it.
                      Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                      *hugs* 10 days is bad enough for me, but I couldn't imagine 14!
                      I'm so happy to go on holidays I could dance right now but somehow the thought of being without you all for two whole weeks makes me go

Comment

I'm so happy to go on holidays I could dance right now but somehow the thought of being without you all for two whole weeks makes me go
                        I know what you mean GW's my bit of Wraithie heaven

Comment

I remember when I first joined gateworld and went on holiday! ikes! it was painful! BUT i have learned! I make sure I am in a hotel with free internet access or a business room with computers!! WOO hooo! Solves lots of problems. And now, when I get my netbook, then all i need is WiFi! double Woo hooo!!!! Now a vacation that is say camping...can't help you there. Wait! Yes I can. Get one of those smart cards or whatever you call it! Then you can get the internet anywhere...

Take your pens and pencils and do some writing and drawing.
                          WraithyPuff

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                            I remember when I first joined gateworld and went on holiday! ikes! it was painful! BUT i have learned! I make sure I am in a hotel with free internet access or a business room with computers!! WOO hooo! Solves lots of problems. And now, when I get my netbook, then all i need is WiFi! double Woo hooo!!!! Now a vacation that is say camping...can't help you there. Wait! Yes I can. Get one of those smart cards or whatever you call it! Then you can get the internet anywhere...

Take your pens and pencils and do some writing and drawing.
                            Thanks for the hints.

We have rented a house, don't know if there's a connection available. My powerbook is seven years old and doesn't have a wireless connection but I'll take it with me in any case to continue colouring and of course I'll have my sketchbook. Hopefully I get some wraithy pictures done.

Comment

Thanks for the hints.

We have rented a house, don't know if there's a connection available. My powerbook is seven years old and doesn't have a wireless connection but I'll take it with me in any case to continue colouring and of course I'll have my sketchbook. Hopefully I get some wraithy pictures done.
                              More Wraithie pics, goodie

Comment

Thanks for the hints.

yeah..my laptop (aka Mr. Stanky - its one of the Macs that stinks after you use if for a bit) has wireless, but its also about that old. Poor Mr. Stanky. A house! That's my idea of vacation! ROFL!! Yeah you can still draw and do fun stuff like that.

I have a bit of incentive to remain 'plugged in' as my fiance is in england..its the only way i can keep in touch with him.
                                WraithyPuff

Comment

Working...
                                X