Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
    Good one the last sentence. Just imagine them both drinking beer in some Pegasus galaxy village while she's negotiaiting some "Tava beans".
    I don't think beer would be on todd's menu, the bartender however... then teyla comes back to a huge bar fight with ronon and todd right in the middle of it.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      Spoiler:
      once teyla is rescued and back on atlantis (it'll happen, she's in season five), has her son, and possibly kanaan still alive... do you think she'd let them be killed? I don't, and even atlantis isn't morally corrupt enough to do that. if michael is dead it should be safe to have the child on atlantis, unless someone else somehow knew about it's abilities, then maybe not... and if kanaan lives, what would happen with him? would michael's influence just fade eventually?

maybe teyla should just hire ronon and todd as bodyguards.
      Bodyguards ... perfect!

@Naami: I've got to admit that your Todd sig is one of my favorites, too! The 3/4 face view superimposed on the close-up of his hand on the command console -- just a beautiful image. But I suppose I am a little biased.
      Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
        Bodyguards ... perfect!

@Naami: I've got to admit that your Todd sig is one of my favorites, too! The 3/4 face view superimposed on the close-up of his hand on the command console -- just a beautiful image. But I suppose I am a little biased.
        glad people like it. I started a similar one of his technician, but I'm stuck on what to do with it...

photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/1113-3.jpg

Comment

I don't think beer would be on todd's menu, the bartender however... then teyla comes back to a huge bar fight with ronon and todd right in the middle of it.
          That's why it would be so nice. I wonder what they would be talking about??

And I wanted to ask something: How many queens do you think the Wraiths have now? Obviously not many, but they must be somehow capable to reproduce.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
            That's why it would be so nice. I wonder what they would be talking about??

And I wanted to ask something: How many queens do you think the Wraiths have now? Obviously not many, but they must be somehow capable to reproduce.
            with ronon and a wraith? who knows. someone made a list of the wraith a few pages back along with what they'd each drink.

in BAMSR, todd said not all the hives have queens, and there's 28 (I read that somewhere) hive ships left... so if I had to guess, I'd say 10 - 15? there's been speculation that a queen would need a faced male to produce a new queen and couldn't just create one artificially like with the warriors.
            Last edited by naamiaiset; 08 March 2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I put todd back, happy?

I'm gonna use spoiler tags for this:

Spoiler:
              HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!!

The other word turned into **-es...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I still like my BAMSR joke about that the best.

While on Earth, they should have ordered pizza while working on the Virus. You know, pizza for Rodney, the pizzaboy for Todd...

And I know Atlantis won't actively kill them, but I'm just saying, it's the most effective way. With all the other options, you risk Michael taking him eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post

While on Earth, they should have ordered pizza while working on the Virus. You know, pizza for Rodney, the pizzaboy for Todd...

And I know Atlantis won't actively kill them, but I'm just saying, it's the most effective way. With all the other options, you risk Michael taking him eventually.
                  poor pizza boy.

I think michael will die in the season 5 opener or soon after. so, teyla's kid should be safe.

Comment

Comment

I think michael will die in the season 5 opener or soon after. so, teyla's kid should be safe.
                      I would say somewhere around the 5th or 6th episode, not as soon as that.
                      (Maybe even the the mid season would fit into it)

Comment

with ronon and a wraith? who knows. someone made a list of the wraith a few pages back along with what they'd each drink.

in BAMSR, todd said not all the hives have queens, and there's 28 (I read that somewhere) hive ships left... so if I had to guess, I'd say 10 - 15? there's been speculation that a queen would need a faced male to produce a new queen and couldn't just create one artificially like with the warriors.
                        28? How did they figure that one out?

Remember that you do not know at what rate the Wraith make new Hives!

And you've no idea where they keep spare Queens. If they have real Wraith Cities, or not. Sooo much about them that we do not know, yet!

Comment

And you've no idea where they keep spare Queens. If they have real Wraith Cities, or not. Sooo much about them that we do not know, yet!
                          true. I saw 28 in a topic on here. they must've taken the original number (something like 40?) and minused the ships that've been blown up so far. there is a lot we don't know, but speculation's half the fun.

Comment

True, we still don't know much of the Wraith, and they are here for four seasons already. And some underground city would be great to see. With a queen and few not yet mature queens.

Comment

true. I saw 28 in a topic on here. they must've taken the original number (something like 40?) and minused the ships that've been blown up so far. there is a lot we don't know, but speculation's half the fun.
                              60 ships minus 14 blown up = 46 left.

Plus new ones made, minus ones taken out by other Wraith...

Comment

60 ships minus 14 blown up = 46 left.

Plus new ones made, minus ones taken out by other Wraith...
                                all those numbers = headache. I think the writers like torturing us.

Comment

Working...
                                X