Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    you're not supposed to give it away. I just might make it harder now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
      It seemed to me that @das asked for the link but I can't find the right post to quote

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53237

It's the tattoo project.

Icarium
      Thanks. Now my head hurts. I didn't realize it was all so...complicated! LOLOL! You guys are doing a great job there!

das
      sigpic

Comment

Das
        Originally posted by ;
        Sheppard: "I need to know what we're up against. For example, how many of those big pimples have you got and where are they?"

Steve: "You have nothing to offer me in return."

Sheppard: We could talk about buying you Clearasil...Steve."

DAS

*crash*

Sound as SHANTHAIA falls off chair in laughing fit.

OMG
        OMG Das

I have just nearly did my back in cos I laught too much. Has any one ever told Das how very very wickered she is???? Or am I too late????

OK Das what do I tell work that after 2 weeks off I can't return due to my bad back.

I work in Health and Beauty and we sell alot of Clearasil so what would happen if Steve came into buy. And that's when I nearly did my back in thinking about it. I'm sure I'd do a good job once I'd pick myself off the floor.

MCH
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

This quiz is funny.. I got Steve as result
          @Shantaia With which Name you on Noir´s board??

Do you know this Quiz? http://www.quizilla.com/users/Sesuk/...you%20have.../

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post

Noir's board? Is it this german side again? I never signed up!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post

my wraith lover is steve.

Comment

So we have to share somehow or fight for him because he's also mine

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                  Are we sure the Allies/NML queen didn't have her tattoo - I thought she has a high neckline in NML, covering her tattoo. Also, Andee sat at an angle to hide that shoulder, and her hair was down - I really think they were just too lazy to apply the tattoo and tried to film it in such a way that it wasn't noticable the tattoo was missing. Nothing to do with it being removable...just a shortcut by the makeup dept.
                  Somebody else said they could find no evidence at all of the markings. The ones on her face start from above the cheekbone and go all the way down her face to her neck -

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...allies364.html

Here she is in 'No Man's Land'. Even at these angles there should be some hint of those markings on her face but I can't see anything.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/3...l/nml0153.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/3...l/nml0151.html

As far as Ellia - there could be a couple explanations. I just looked at one pic of her tattoo - and I can't tell if it is a tattoo, or dirt.
                  This webpage has detailed pics of Wraith markings. You can click on the one of Ellia to get a bigger version which clearly show markings, not dirt.

http://hiveship.wifeo.com/tatouages.php#menton

Also, since Wraith heal, in time some tattoos may fade - perhaps they have tattoos as children to distinguish who they belong to, and once they start feeding on humans, those tattoos heal over or fade away.
                  Or maybe some are just painted on depending on whether or not the Wraith concerned wants to keep them for a very long time. Children get painted so they are able to choose for themselves when they grow up and the 'Allies' Queen decided to go to town with an elaborate design because she thought it looked stylish with her special Atlantis visiting outfit.

Steve: "Why do you keep this mirror here?"

Sheppard: "I need to know what we're up against. For example, how many of those big pimples have you got and where are they?"

Steve: "You have nothing to offer me in return."

Sheppard: "We could talk about buying you Clearasil...Steve."
                  So did Steve take up his offer and give the information?

Originally posted by naamiaiset
                  I made a wraith quiz. I got bored.
                  I got The Defiant One the first time and Bob the second. I'm a bit confused because I agreed with everything which seemed to fit The Condemned Wraith but got 0% for him the first time and 25% the second. I was pleased to get 100% for Steve the second time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I got 0 % chance of Todd eating on me, so that's my boy.

And let's not even mention you forgot to include MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      He doesn't feed on humans now since he turned himself into a hybrid.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Well, I got 0 % chance of Todd eating on me, so that's my boy.

but he doesn't feed now.

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                        So we have to share somehow or fight for him because he's also mine

Icarium
                        *gets stunner* still want to fight?

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        I got The Defiant One the first time and Bob the second. I'm a bit confused because I agreed with everything which seemed to fit The Condemned Wraith but got 0% for him the first time and 25% the second. I was pleased to get 100% for Steve the second time.
                        each result is possible. the answers really aren't that hard... I don't think.

Comment

I took the quiz and I got Todd!!!!
                          Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ;
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by naamiaiset
                            I made a wraith quiz. I got bored.

quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/stargate_atlantis/235351/
                            Which Stargate: Atlantis Wraith should feed on you?
                            You scored as a The Condemned Wraith
                            Your result is: "The Condemned" Wraith. Do you taste like Red Wine? No? Then nevermind. He's not interested. His tastes are too refined for you.

I should taste like red wine I drink enough!!!!

MCH
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

from Toiva
                              May this help?
                              @Toiva: Yes, it helped a lot! Thanks for those wonderful screencaps from the interior of the dart in Lost Boys. I had forgotten about that scene, but looking at them now I can really appreciate the elegance of the Wraith alphabet. Especially the ones streaming overhead! Just beautiful!!!

Thanks to everyone who took the time and effort to help research this! It's so satisfying to actually get some facts to back up our hypotheses.

The humor on this thread has been great the past couple of days, too; especially das's Clearasil ad and the Todd MySpace (Naami - I saw your entry there!). I've been reading the posts, but have been too busy to take the time to reply.

I love Risem's painting of Steve (I'm looking forward to seeing the one of Todd when you finish it) and the new sigs from Naami and Degilwen. I like das's, too, but I really liked the previous one a bit better (just my preference). I'm glad people seem to like my new sig. I thought the quote really fit Todd.
                              Last edited by Sparrow_hawk; 24 March 2008, 06:44 PM.
                              Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that everyone like the Queen Occupations post. Now, I wouldn't think Wraiths Queen would want to stand in the unemployment line waiting for handouts. Nor, would she want to work at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks or Tim Hortons asking the customer if they want "double double", in their coffee.
                                Double Double is Tim Hortons talk it mean double cream and double sugar

Sometimes these things come to me like at 1 in the morning. So I get on the computer and post them. Should I post Queen Occupations on Andee's blog do you think she will get a kick out of it?

Take Care

LS

Comment

Working...
                                X