No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you see the new trailer at MGM? I think that Todd fight again Michael..

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Spoiler:
      He returns. So does Michael.

That makes me incredibly happy to hear! You have just made my day! May I ask, how did you find out?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
        Naami and Spikey,

I think they are after Michael. But where you find Michael, you'll find Teyla as well.
        Spoiler:
        I think Todd sees Michael as a very dangerous enemy and would prefer to stop him before he can do anything else "creative" and Ronon definitely wants to kill Michael. The MGM promo gave a much better view of the standoff scene! Hmmm, I think Todd might be willing for them to work together, but I doubt Ronon will go for it. He'd be more likely to turn it into a contest! Though it would really be fun to see Ronon and Todd on a mission together without Sheppard there as a buffer!
        I agree with you Sparrow hawk I wouldn't think ronon will have a change of heart and help todd for ronon he's a wraith and that is one race he would love to see fall to his feet but it would be interesting to see them work together knowing "IF" they accomplish "The death of Micheal" ronon might turn to try and kill todd just b/c he's a wraith and without sheppard to stop him from succeding but
        Todd is very smart he's probably figured out every battle tatics ronon uses and could possibly beat him
        sigpic

Comment

PLUS:

Spoiler:
          They said about writing him in in another ep or two in season 5. We have no confirmation on how many it's eventually become, and if the 'one ep' is 5x01...

So he should live yet again.

How will he be getting his hands on Teyla the next time?

you mean how will michael? hopefully, he won't. there's only so many times he can kidnap her before it gets old.
          Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 March 2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

*Googles Poisoning the Well screencaps*

My gawd, Steve was a true beauty...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Didn't you like your new signature naamiaset?

Just wondering. Though now I can see two lovly wraith again

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                Didn't you like your new signature naamiaset?

Just wondering. Though now I can see two lovly wraith again
                I just can't decide which one I want to use.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

Thinks they are both nice, and Aidan's too

Tune In, Turn On, Burn Out .......

Comment

The second one's better, just my opinion.

Comment

Spikey says:

Has just found out there's more yummy Wraith outside of Todd and Mikey, so you'll keep them both like this for me to stare at.

Snatched 3 Traveler Wraith pics, and few dozen Poisoning the Well ones.

So the themes to your siggy fit in quite nicely.

Comment

Spikey says:

Has just found out there's more yummy Wraith outside of Todd and Mikey, so you'll keep them both like this for me to stare at.

Snatched 3 Traveler Wraith pics, and few dozen Poisoning the Well ones.

So the themes to your siggy fit in quite nicely.
                        you just found out? in that case, don't forget to snatch a few pictures of shawn also, and todd's technician in spoils of war.

Comment

you just found out? in that case, don't forget to snatch a few pictures of shawn also, and todd's technician in spoils of war.
                          Lol, I hadn't watched the first season in like forever, since we had the two final SG-1 seasons in between Atlantis eps... So my liking to the Wraith is kinda new, I blame Todd and Michael. But I'm looking for other cuties too, now.

The Travelers Wraith is quite Nice, and Steve is Fine. I knew Penny, of course, or 'Tommy'

And Shawn, I dunno, haven't seen the ep in a while, so I need to see his manners again, before I snatch some of his caps.

Comment

Lol, I hadn't watched the first season in like forever, since we had the two final SG-1 seasons in between Atlantis eps... So my liking to the Wraith is kinda new, I blame Todd and Michael. But I'm looking for other cuties too, now.

The Travelers Wraith is quite Nice, and Steve is Fine. I knew Penny, of course, or 'Tommy'

And Shawn, I dunno, haven't seen the ep in a while, so I need to see his manners again, before I snatch some of his caps.
                            steve and shawn were the two characters that made me a wraith fan. will these convince you? shawn:

photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/condemned/sga-2x05_1195.jpg
                            photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/condemned/sga-2x05_1244.jpg
                            photobucket.com/albums/v205/apathyislethal/sga/condemned/sga-2x05_1205.jpg
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 March 2008, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Like I said, I need to see him in the flesh again. The ep itself didn't say much to me. That was just cruel...

Comment

Like I said, I need to see him in the flesh again. The ep itself didn't say much to me. That was just cruel...

where are you at? the condemned and a few other episodes in season 2 are on tv some time this week here (I think).

Comment

Working...
                                X