No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think something needs to happen to stop Michael. Actually at this point I think I'd be ok with him being killed off. Last season during Vengenance I didn't want him to die because I still felt really sorry for him after what had been done to him. Now I don't feel sorry for him anymore. He's crossed way too many lines and needs to be eliminated as a threat either by having his capacity to do damage reduced somewhat or by being killed.
    sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Michael on the chopping block.

Just so long as they spare Todd! I will be devastated if he doesn't return in Season Five.
      sigpic

Comment

I have no problem with michael getting killed anymore as he is not strictly wraith anymore.
        But I suppose for the producers Michael is the main wraith villian and I am not ready to see him go and be replaced by Todd. I would hate to see Todd becomming evil. That thought alone spoiles the fun of watching SGA for me.

Welcome on the thread Aidan! uh, sorry Aurora 24 as well ( I seem to have no eyes in my head today )-: )

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

I also really hope they don't make Todd another evil Wraith. The best thing about him is the gray area that he exists in, that's what makes him such an awesome character.
          sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            I have no problem with michael getting killed anymore as he is not strictly wraith anymore.
            But I suppose for the producers Michael is the main wraith villian and I am not ready to see him go and be replaced by Todd. I would hate to see Todd becomming evil. That thought alone spoiles the fun of watching SGA for me.

Welcome on the thread Aidan! uh, sorry Aurora 24 as well ( I seem to have no eyes in my head today )-: )
            Thank you very much for the welcome, Shanthaia! I didn't know so many others were wraith fans like myself until I stumbled upon this thread. It makes me happy to know that I am not alone!

Also, I agree with you 100%. I think it is unlikely that Michael will be killed anytime soon. However, it they turn Todd "evil" or (god-forbid) shove him under the rug, I would find it difficult to watch SGA anymore. I truly hope Todd will continue to act as their "ally."
            sigpic

Comment

Hello at all I hope you are better as the germans at this Weekend. We have here a hurricane and I have with guys of the agency for technical relief (short THW) a stand by position...

So I have see Kindred part 2 and I think and hope that Todd/Ace help the human. I think that he want create with the Atlantis team a serum again Michaels experiment..I think that Tood are loyalty to the Wraith and don´t want such a thing what Michael try to create. But I think also that Teyla get this baby on this Wraith Cruiser.

Welcome to all Newbies here.. It´s a nice place and nice Wraith lover

And yes Michael is a really bad boy.. Poor baby of Teyla after this injection...

Comment

I think Michael had lots of potential at the beginning, but they spoiled him as they made "the typical evil guy" of him.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  I completely forgot about that.
                  PLUS:

Spoiler:
                  They said about writing him in in another ep or two in season 5. We have no confirmation on how many it's eventually become, and if the 'one ep' is 5x01...

So he should live yet again.

How will he be getting his hands on Teyla the next time?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    michael's the villain, but I don't really want him to die either. atlantis brought this on themselves by experimenting on him... but that doesn't excuse him poisoning the galaxy.
                    Yes, I agree. He's neat as a villain, for now, but there's got to be something after all that...

And it's like the Ancients not knowing there were people and Iratus bugs together on a planet, and therefore the Wraith were born. You create your worst enemy yourself.

Michael has nothing left of his old life... He has no problem with dying, but he'll try out other stuff before it's his time. Taking over would be such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                      To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Michael on the chopping block.

Just so long as they spare Todd! I will be devastated if he doesn't return in Season Five.
                      Spoiler:
                      He returns. So does Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        He returns. So does Michael.
                        Good!

Completly off topic again. For the sake of curiosity: In wich time zone do you live?
                        You are usually longer in the dicussion than I am because I need my sleep when it's turning 2am at my place (I know thats early evening in the US) and you are back when it's late mornig for me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          Good!

Completly off topic again. For the sake of curiosity: In wich time zone do you live?
                          You are usually longer in the dicussion than I am because I need my sleep when it's turning 2am at my place (I know thats early evening in the US) and you are back when it's late mornig for me.
                          I live in Belgium, that's England + 1 hour... It's 14:39 on my compo. 2:39 in the afternoon.

Comment

Michael bit out of The Kindred Part II:

Spoiler:
                            Teyla: "Shoot him, Carson. Shoot him now."

Michael: "He doesn't want to shoot me. Or to be more precise, he'd like nothing more, but like all of my creations, he is open to my influence."

And so is Teyla...

Oh! Sheppard:

Spoiler:
                            Either way, we're gonna get the cure, as soon as we capture Michael.

They plan on getting him alive, again? Or was it just for comfort?

Not that I want Mikey dead, cos he's got to show some regret first, maybe, but yeah... They're there again. Now watch Ronon flip.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Either way, we're gonna get the cure, as soon as we capture Michael.

They plan on getting him alive, again? Or was it just for comfort?

Not that I want Mikey dead, cos he's got to show some regret first, maybe, but yeah... They're there again. Now watch Ronon flip.
                              Sheppard said that, because he doesn't want to blow up his ship (which could be easier) with Teyla onboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Garbuend View Post
                                I think Michael had lots of potential at the beginning, but they spoiled him as they made "the typical evil guy" of him.
                                That's true. Sadly. I wish that they would get rid of those stupid stereotypics and create more realistic characters that are not either 'good' or 'evil'. I like Todd a lot, because he's that kind of character.
                                I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

Working...
                                X