Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    I was thinking about what would happen one of these days if Todd summons the Lanteans to him because he is starving. I mean, for Todd, it would be as easy as ordering pizza...he now has direct-dial to Atlantis Hut. One Sheppard's Pie, with extra toppings...

das
    I was drinking tea but now i'm choking on it!

Thought i'd mention
    i love your drabbles das. my favourites are the shower one with hair and piercings and also the one between sheppard, todd and the stars.

more please
    sigpic
    FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

Grab that Wraith and shake 'im like a MARACA!! Cha-cha-cha!

das
      You did it again!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
        Here two Wraith Angels

Pretty good I like especially the wings of the second one. You should practice the shadings. With shadings they would be almost perfect. I would suggest one good drawing book but I don't remember what it was.

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        Haahaahaa!
        I love his smile!

Originally posted by armte View Post
        Thoughts & Questions on Michael & Teyla's Connection and I figured I would go to the all knowing wraith forum

Spoiler:
        So last night I watched Submersion and picked up on another reason why Michael can be the father of Teyla’s baby (I think he is). In Submersion Teyla went up against a wraith queen and implanted in her mind a false memory that never happened. So isn’t it possible that all of Teyla’s memories of Kanan were implanted by Michael.

Also another thought and I would love other opinions is Teyla has repeated time and time again that a wraith can only access her mind if she opens her mind to them. But Michael (in the episode Michael) was able to get Teyla to release his restraints without Teyla allowing access. But this would also support the fact that Michael could implant false memories without Teyla giving access.

But this opens up another question……out of all the other wraiths, why does Michael have this free access to Teyla? Hope this makes sense.

Welcome! Have some wraith-green!
        I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

27 hours (hopefully less) to find out how experimenting on Michael was poetic justice...

She should call him 'daddy' just to mock him.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

To me name Ariel souns like a wimp...

"Hi I'm Ariel cute little mermaid princess" *blink,blink,blink*

Yuck!

*Mermaid*

Comment

Originally posted by Garbuend View Post

Yuck!

*Mermaid*
              I haven't read the names, but I just know I think they'll stink. Like Ariel, for example.

Another name that I VERY much hate, is 'Gabriel'. And then they wrote it in the appreciation thread title... *Shudders*

Gabriel would be the name of one of the lil princes over here, so it stinks. But not only for that reason.

Comment

Is it to late to name some wraith?
                possibly for next season?

The wraith from allies, i know his name is erik and i like that name for him, but would it be possible to suggest the name monty, possibly for a future wraith, as in monty python. Every time i see allies and ronon and rodney are in the cocoons and erik is there, i have a flash to the end of 'the life of brian' where the men are nailed to the crosses and start singing 'always look on the bright side of life'. I don't know where it came from it just popped in there.

Also benjamin because it can be shortened to benji.

If i am just a crazy person, which i do suspect, feel free to ignore if names are not wraith like.

Brain not work, need sleep.
                sigpic

Comment

I still like Tommy for the Penny!Wraith!

I don't think he was that old... So a -y name suits him. Just like mine!

Comment

Yuck!

*Mermaid*
                    I also don't like the name but for different reasons. I don't know about other counties, but here we've got washing powder called like that

The fact that the name has associations with Mermaid is good IMO, because there was only one queen who swam and it's relatively easy to make an intelligent guess who is talked about. I think that if Shep doesn't name a Wraith, the name should somehow reflect a feature of a given Wraith. That's why I like William for the Midway technician Wraith

Wheater we like it or not, I think the name should remain on the list as a reference point - since @wraithlord said the name was used in old threads/posts.

And Gabriel... I like the name but isn't it in some countries a girl name?
                    Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                    Is it to late to name some wraith?
                    possibly for next season?
                    It's not too late, it's too soon. As I said I think the names should reflect characters, not just look/sound pretty. Or am I wrong here?
                    Unless somebody wants to keep a list of 'names-to-choose-from'

Wraith name-list
                    Spoiler:

These names I consider the established ones:

Bob - The Siege, The Gift
                    Steve - Suspicion, Poisoning the Well
                    Todd/Gabriel - Common Ground, The Seer, Miller's Crossing, BAMSR, Spoils of War, Kindred
                    Michael - Michael, Allies, NML, Vengenance, Kindred
                    Archimedes - Reunion
                    Laura - SoW
                    Shawn/Sathael - Condemned
                    Ellia - Instinct
                    Erik - Allies
                    Karl - SoW, Midway
                    Greg - Defiant One

Still to discuss:

Teresa/Mina(?) - Allies, NML
                    Vincent(?)/Luukas/Snowflake - Travellers
                    Taina/Ariel/Kara (?) - Submersion
                    Sally/Sonja(?)/Renate Granate /female Keeper - Rising
                    Mantis/Jimmy/ male Keeper - The Rising

Neo/Sven /Richard B (Riddick)/Wraith in googles - Sateda
                    Penny/Judas/William/Tommy/Silver/ Paul - SoW, Midway
                    Wraith King/ Jack/Barbarossa/Jorma/Bully(?) - Sateda
                    Betty/Dagmar(?) (queen) - Hive, The Lost Boys

(?) short-sleeved - Hive
                    Gordon & Todd -end of season 1 (I'm not sure Which Wraith @rien had in mind) The Siege(?)

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                      I was drinking tea but now i'm choking on it!

Thought i'd mention
                      i love your drabbles das. my favourites are the shower one with hair and piercings and also the one between sheppard, todd and the stars.

more please
                      I love them, too. I saw the shower one, but could you please tell me where to find the Todd, Sheppard and stars dialog? And please post any new ones that happen to pop into your head.

There are so many wonderfully creative people on this thread. I'm glad I found it!
                      Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Yuck!

*Mermaid*
                        True!
                        I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

Comment

Ariel sounds like me like a detergent I mean this >
                          Spoiler:

And a wraith as Ariel?? Thank you that you like the pics from me Limbo

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                            Thank you that you like the pics from me Limbo
                            Hähää! Trying hard not to smile, because I have milk-glue drying in my face. Trying to do a wraith-mask.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
                              Hähää! Trying hard not to smile, because I have milk-glue drying in my face. Trying to do a wraith-mask.
                              Ooooh, you going for Andee's competition? GOOD LUCK! And show us the result!

It would be neat if someone from the WDC won that thing! Come on, Das! Let your creativity out!

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                Ooooh, you going for Andee's competition? GOOD LUCK! And show us the result!
                                Yep, if I can.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X