Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (9 members and 1 guests)

My, there is quite a crowd. I came back to visit for a bit as a reward to myself for getting my unpleasant chores done today!
    Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Work on your quote tags (just don't kill them).

And I don't think they necessarily forgot everything, but I think Michael has them under such a tight control that they just stare like that.
      I'm thinking he erased their memory. he wants to keep them under his control, so what better way to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
        I'm thinking he erased their memory. he wants to keep them under his control, so what better way to do it?
        Well, it doesn't really matter, almost not worth the talk. We'll know on FRIDAY! (Me on Saturday)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

[QUOTE=GoSpikey "Work on your quote tags (just don't kill them)."

1st
          Sorry I'm not having much luck with quote tags, me and my old laptop are just not gelling in this one. Icons and Jpegs are a problem too. I can't see an of the Jpegs pictures at the moment.

2nd
          "And I don't think they necessarily forgot everything, but I think Michael has them under such a tight control that they just stare like that.[/QUOTE]

I think your right, but I wonder if there is a little corner of their minds where each of them are alone and terrified of what they have become and of what they are doing.

How can Michael control so many of them? That's some awesome mental power

MCH
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
            I think your right, but I wonder if there is a little corner of their minds where each of them are alone and terrified of what they have become and of what they are doing.

How can Michael control so many of them? That's some awesome mental power

MCH
            I think he is probably telepathically feeding them images as to say He's the good guy and the wraiths are bad. Knowing maybe his plan would work as Micheal gain more power out to them. Brainwashing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWraithSteve View Post
              I think he is probably telepathically feeding them images as to say He's the good guy and the wraiths are bad. Knowing maybe his plan would work as Michael gain more power out to them. Brainwashing.
              Michael really has become a very formidable enemy. Even Todd is impressed by his machiavellian scheme.
              In the Kindred scene when Sheppard goes to meet Todd:

SHEPPARD: Actually, when we were putting the list together of the most likely suspects, you were at the top.

TODD: Ah.

SHEPPARD: What better way to stick it to your competition?

TODD: Effective, yes; admittedly creative,...
              The look on Todd's face when he said it ... Todd looked like he was flattered that Sheppard thought he had come up with a plan like that.

So I'll play devil's advocate: Todd has demonstrated on other occasions that he will take whatever fate throws his way and use it to his advantage (such as stealing data from Rodney's computer while he was a prisoner in Atlantis). Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Todd admires Michael's creativity and thinks it might be useful to have someone like that on his team. Why waste a mind like that if you can use it? Would Todd make an attempt to capture Michael and negotiate terms to get Michael to work for him? Or does Todd think Michael is too dangerous and doesn't want a loose cannon like that around? Could Michael let go of his resentment and mad scientist schemes and allow Todd to welcome him back into the fold, or rather, hive?

Just some random thoughts...

What do you think?
              Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk
                The look on Todd's face when he said it ... Todd looked like he was flattered that Sheppard thought he had come up with a plan like that.
                Yes, I loved Todd's reaction there. As if he was saying 'Heck, why didn't I think of that?'

So I'll play devil's advocate: Todd has demonstrated on other occasions that he will take whatever fate throws his way and use it to his advantage (such as stealing data from Rodney's computer while he was a prisoner in Atlantis). Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Todd admires Michael's creativity and thinks it might be useful to have someone like that on his team. Why waste a mind like that if you can use it? Would Todd make an attempt to capture Michael and negotiate terms to get Michael to work for him? Or does Todd think Michael is too dangerous and doesn't want a loose cannon like that around? Could Michael let go of his resentment and mad scientist schemes and allow Todd to welcome him back into the fold, or rather, hive?

Just some random thoughts...

What do you think?

Hmmm...

Todd has already put Michael on the same level as the Lanteans by suspecting them both possible of the poisonings. He's willing to make deals with the Lanteans, so would he make one with Michael, too? Not sure. I think Todd may realize that Michael is a few ZPMs short of a full power supply, if you know what I mean. Also, Todd doesn't want competition for his place among Wraith, and Michael would be competition (whereas the Lanteans are not).

However...if Todd became sympathetic towards what happened to Michael, it's hard to say. But I don't think he'd be too sympathetic with the guy who's been trying to poison him - I mean, look at the attitude he had at first with Sheppard when he thought Sheppard was responsible. So...not sure Todd would play ball with Michael.

You know what would really throw us all for a loop? If we were to learn that Michael and Todd WERE working together all along - most of us would never see that coming!

das
                sigpic

Comment

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but I was thinking about Todd having a unique perspective in regards to Teyla. In Spoils of War he witnessed her mentally connecting and control a wraith queen. I mean he is the only wraith I can think of that has actual seen her do her whole wraith mind thing, and lived to tell about it. The two wraith queens she took over were killed and when she entered wraith minds in the Gift and the Siege they probable didn’t understand how she invaded the hive mind in the first place.

So maybe when Sheppard told Todd that about Teyla’s capture he was actually contemplating Teyla’s ability and how she could be useful to who he believed could be poisoning his food supply. That or he could have been thinking about just Teyla. Who knows maybe watching her mental over power a wraith, particularly a queen could be turn on to Todd. Mental strength and all, and Todd’s comment in Kindred that “he is sure some wraith has enjoyed a very tasty meal” seemed a little off kilter even for a hungry wraith.

Well I should shut up now and go to bed. Sorry for any grammatical errors.

-SC

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                    At first the Wraith pics are great... I like the lips of the Wraith.. They all have wonderfull lips ... I want kiss one

@ das you are right Wraith are male horses but I hope they have not such a reproductive Organe like a male horse
                    as long as Todds not a gelding.
                    sigpic
                    FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      ACK!!

About the gift of life...

We know it restores a fed-upon human back to full life. But does it heal? We've assumed it does...but...does it? Would it heal a wounded human (one NOT fed upon)? Would it heal a wounded Wraith?

Hmmm.... *scratches head*

das
                      A wraiths ability to heal is dependant to how recently it has fed, so if the gift were given to a wounded wraith they should then be able to use that power they've been given to heal their wounds.

Don't think it would work on a human however, (you'll have to correct me as i've only seen it once and the picture quality wasn't great) in common ground when todd restores sheppard does shep have any feeding marks on him? Maybe because he was given something extra, McKay said he looked younger, the body was able to heal small wounds. Don't think major wounds would heal though. They just might 'think' they're better because of the enzyme running through them.
                      sigpic
                      FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                        as long as Todds not a gelding.

DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                          A wraiths ability to heal is dependant to how recently it has fed, so if the gift were given to a wounded wraith they should then be able to use that power they've been given to heal their wounds.

Don't think it would work on a human however, (you'll have to correct me as i've only seen it once and the picture quality wasn't great) in common ground when todd restores sheppard does shep have any feeding marks on him? Maybe because he was given something extra, McKay said he looked younger, the body was able to heal small wounds. Don't think major wounds would heal though. They just might 'think' they're better because of the enzyme running through them.
                          Nope, Sheppard's wounds were completely gone! They can heal humans.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            *cough*dark chocolate*cough*
                            Dark chocolate! That's SO naughty!

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                            Which face marking do you like best?
                            I like them both as equal. I like Bob's markings too.
                            I noticed that "Snowflake's" markings looks like a little fledgeling. Now I can't see it otherwise.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                            I just woke up from a nap and I accidently kept my contacts in.
                            That's not nice. I have done it a lot. But now I have these Night&day contacts. They work well. I recommend.

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                            @naam Give him a name... I call him Snowflake
                            Snowflake... That's nice. I think finnish name Kari fits him well. Exept it would bother me, because I had Kari named uncle.
                            Last edited by cryogenic_limbo; 27 February 2008, 07:09 AM.
                            I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

Put that picture behind a spoiler tag, please!

Comment

Yes Limbo do this pic under a Spoiler it is too big

I hope that the face Wraith have a reproductive Organe... I mean
                                Spoiler:
                                Penis or Cock

Comment

Working...
                                X