Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    Rewatching on Pick TV. It's fun seeing it again, but there are other things that jump out at me now. Still struck by how badly the Wraith are written and the number of inconsistencies there are.
    very true, but, I still miss the series honestly the writers made the wraith into generic evil army a la Loki's chitari and Ultron's robots. a few started making them interesting and give them personalities though and Todd was a stroke of genius by someone!

Comment

Wasn't he. Watched Common Ground last night and it was just as good as ever. Pity they cut all the interesting bits i.e. the fight together to escape et al. *sigh* Todd was just as sexy as always.

Todd: *preens* Did you ever doubt it? cool_smiley.gif
      sigpic

Comment

Please vote for this story. It's been entered for a competition, and would love it to get a bit of attention. That's if you don't mind, of course.

I know, I know, shameless... sorry and all, especially for the double post.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Please vote for this story. It's been entered for a competition, and would love it to get a bit of attention. That's if you don't mind, of course.

I know, I know, shameless... sorry and all, especially for the double post.
          I voted btw very good story! Also I'm the Fifth vote it was meant to be

Comment

Made much too much sushi this evening - does someone like some? Very tasty but... well, too much. The kids did not want so many, friend was fed up after a few, me too - about 30 pieces left over! And my green ones didn't even want to taste

*puts a plate with tasty fresh and homemade sushi on the table*

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
              Made much too much sushi this evening - does someone like some? Very tasty but... well, too much. The kids did not want so many, friend was fed up after a few, me too - about 30 pieces left over! And my green ones didn't even want to taste

*puts a plate with tasty fresh and homemade sushi on the table*
              that sounds delicous! :3 been ages since I've had some sushi, well since May but feels longer!

Comment

Holiday Queen 1.jpg

Comment

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy New year... yes. Indeed. It is new. And my old stalkers are back. Again. Keep an eye on your art, this scum is back on dA, ff.net, ff.de, etc.

Comment

Man, this discussion is long. Lots of pages. Anybody read the Legacy series yet? It's one of the ways I get my weekly dose of SGA now that I've finished the TV series. I think it needed more copy editing prior to publishing, and there are certainly things I haven't liked about it, but the portrayal of the Wraith as more than generic evil villains is excellent.

Comment

Most of us have read the Legacy books now, I think, and yup, the discussion is long, meandering and very interesting. A lot of what was discussed here has been taken up by our pro authors in Wraith development and we're really proud of that.

And I say it for us all... Wraith, Wraith, Wraith... JK-Jper-Wraith-fan1.gif
                        sigpic

Comment

hi everyone! I'm fairly new here. Couldn't read the whole thread, sorry. I always thought that Wraith were/are much better than most of "Human" cultures in Universe and must get the appreciation they deserve (not wraithworship, no). Um.... how can I become a member of WDC? Could I get a badge or something?

Comment

No badge and the WDC barely exists these days, sadly. We drop by from time to time because we have to keep the lads company, you see.

Anyway, welcome and post whenever you want. No badge though. Maybe we should have designed one?
                            sigpic

Comment

heee, that would be fun. Love your avatar and love Chris Heyerdahl.
                              Who am I kidding? I love everybody in series except for Keller.

Too bad the whole fandom is shrinking, I still hope it won't disappear entirely .

Comment

It will not. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X