*LOL*

Great outfit! I like the pics with the glasses the most *ggg*

I got to run around blind all day!
    sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
      I got to run around blind all day!
      ... I'm doin that every day at work - otherwise my glasses would be broken every 2nd day when I'm visiting the kindergartens *ggg*

Comment

hey there, I would like to join the list of members, is this still possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          hey there, I would like to join the list of members, is this still possible?
          The person who created the list of members hasn't been around for ages. You don't have to be on the list to post in this topic, though. It's open to all Wraith fans.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh ok, thanks =)
            That's cool because I am a Wraith fan and I am glad there are others, too. So I cannot be actually so strange as some of my friends say, for thinking they are cool
            My favourite among them all is Todd

Comment

Oh ok, thanks =)
              That's cool because I am a Wraith fan and I am glad there are others, too. So I cannot be actually so strange as some of my friends say, for thinking they are cool
              My favourite among them all is Todd
              Here, you would be strange by not liking them. We're a pretty friendly bunch, inspite of our reputation.
              It's not my case, but there are people here who are very talented and create beautiful art work Wraith inspired. Just browse this thread and you'll see what I am talking about.

Did Nightmarepoet say I was the favourite?
              me Come on, Todd, there is plenty of cool wraithy goodness around.
              Fine, as long as I am the favourite.
              Last edited by JadedWraith; 26 November 2012, 08:20 AM. Reason: removing extra word
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I guess it's not hard to like the Wraith, if you are a vampire fan and dig the kind of style they have =)

I only started to watch SGA because I liked them, I wasn't so sure if after SG-1, I would continue liking Stargate at all, but then the Wraith appeard and I knew I would like watching it again.

^I know what you mean about the art, I will create some, too I guess, though my thing is more the written form of art, like poetry.
                But I'll maybe do a Todd poem sometime or draw him =) I already played with pics of him for making my desktop looking a little nicer =)

But as I said I am a fan of all Wraith, too ^_^
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 27 November 2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I guess it's not hard to like the Wraith, if you are a vampire fan and dig the kind of style they have =)

I only started to watch SGA because I liked them, I wasn't so sure if after SG-1, I would continue liking Stargate at all, but then the Wraith appeard and I knew I would like watching it again.

^I know what you mean about the art, I will create some, too I guess, though my thing is more the written form of art, like poetry.
                  But I'll maybe do a Todd poem sometime or draw him =) I already played with pics of him for making my desktop looking a little nicer =)

But as I said I am a fan of all Wraith, too ^_^
                  I am a Wraith cosplayer. *looks around* there are a lot of us in here...alas I am alone here in New Mexico.

It is funny how our cosplayer characters become an alter ego. My Queen is interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

I ain't doing cosplay, would not work for me to be a cool Wraith anyway
                    But I like looking at other poeple's pics for sure =)

Comment

I am a Wraith cosplayer. *looks around* there are a lot of us in here...alas I am alone here in New Mexico.

It is funny how our cosplayer characters become an alter ego. My Queen is interesting.

I ain't doing cosplay, would not work for me to be a cool Wraith anyway
                      But I like looking at other poeple's pics for sure =)

Never actually tried, but I would be crappy Wraith. I'm short and fat, the exact physical opposite. That must be why I love the dwarves in LOTR. But that's a subject for another thread. Must be a world of fun developing the costumes and make-up. I know people who've done similar work for SW and they are very creative.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have the wrong "size", too for this but there is something else why it would not work.
                        I like people doing this but it's not my thing..
                        I would rrather write a Wraith ff or do a poem story, not the type of person who likes to be seen or to talk much in unwritten form

Comment

I have the wrong "size", too for this but there is something else why it would not work.
                          I like people doing this but it's not my thing..
                          I would rrather write a Wraith ff or do a poem story, not the type of person who likes to be seen or to talk much in unwritten form
                          I'm more confortable with a pen and paper or with a keyboard, as well. There are people here who write lovely wraith fanfic. But new blood is always appreciated.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am handwriting all poems before I transcribe them to the PC
                            Well, I don't know, if I will do some Wraith stuff ever though...I usually just write as I feel and most of the time there is something dark and sad comeing out, sometimes even stuff which would not be appropriate to post here. If I was doing a Wraith related one it would sure come out quite dark

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                              Never actually tried, but I would be crappy Wraith. I'm short and fat, the exact physical opposite. That must be why I love the dwarves in LOTR. But that's a subject for another thread. Must be a world of fun developing the costumes and make-up. I know people who've done similar work for SW and they are very creative.
                              To tell you the truth, I am short and fat too. What really matters is how you carry yourself, and that is how you pull off a good cosplay, even if you are the wrong body type.... Well, that and know what kind of clothing looks good.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am handwriting all poems before I transcribe them to the PC
                                Well, I don't know, if I will do some Wraith stuff ever though...I usually just write as I feel and most of the time there is something dark and sad comeing out, sometimes even stuff which would not be appropriate to post here. If I was doing a Wraith related one it would sure come out quite dark
                                Dark can be beautiful.

To tell you the truth, I am short and fat too. What really matters is how you carry yourself, and that is how you pull off a good cosplay, even if you are the wrong body type.... Well, that and know what kind of clothing looks good.
                                Yes, I think a lot lies on your attitude and creativity. Which are qualities most wraith defenders possess.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X