No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's still very early to think of Christmas, but knowing my talent for procrastination and general RL business, this moment is as good as any other. Remember the Wraith Advent Calendar? Everyone on GW and elsewhere on the 'net is welcome to contribute to the Wraithiness! For more information, please check out this blog:
    http://wraithhiveship.deviantart.com...ndar-332537069

Wraith, Wraith, Wraith!

Comment

@ DS. I'll see if anything inspires me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        I know it's still very early to think of Christmas, but knowing my talent for procrastination and general RL business, this moment is as good as any other. Remember the Wraith Advent Calendar? Everyone on GW and elsewhere on the 'net is welcome to contribute to the Wraithiness! For more information, please check out this blog:
        http://wraithhiveship.deviantart.com...ndar-332537069

Wraith, Wraith, Wraith!
        I'm thinking about it... I do love Christmas, my green ones had barely survived the feast mentally intact last year, but this year... yes, they'll have be madly happy and jolly and Christmassy 'til they cry for help *sinister laughter* - and part of the calendar

Comment

Thanks, ladies! That would be awesome of you! Can't wait to see what your green muses will come up with!

Comment

Okay I have been working on a makeup for Halloween what should I do with the nose? I hated my first makeup.... Hated it.

Spoiler:

Look at the nose of the bottom pic, and my sculpt on the upper.... And just for the heak of it here is my bad makeup. Note that the nose is sculpted but the adhesive didn't work well. Cause I was sweating... Also my makeup job was terrible. And I didn't have contacts in. Oh and my first makeup job too so I should be nicer to myself?
            Old makeup with nose

New makeup sculpt

Vs
            Well an official makeup
            sigpic

I think I need a new signature. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Annalalaith View Post
              Okay I have been working on a makeup for Halloween what should I do with the nose? I hated my first makeup.... Hated it.

Spoiler:

Look at the nose of the bottom pic, and my sculpt on the upper.... And just for the heak of it here is my bad makeup. Note that the nose is sculpted but the adhesive didn't work well. Cause I was sweating... Also my makeup job was terrible. And I didn't have contacts in. Oh and my first makeup job too so I should be nicer to myself?
              Old makeup with nose

New makeup sculpt

Vs
              Well an official makeup
              You should be MUCH nicer to yourself, darling! Looks great to me! (My Romulan Costume and makeup an eternity ago was REALLY crappy *cough*)

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet27 View Post
                You should be MUCH nicer to yourself, darling! Looks great to me! (My Romulan Costume and makeup an eternity ago was REALLY crappy *cough*)

I need better blending edges and wrinkles. Also the nose was so uncomfortable it drove me a bit crazy. I am still wondering if I should not have too much of a nose sculpt.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and my first makeup job too so I should be nicer to myself?
                  Yes, you should be nicer to yourself. It was a good first attempt and you've learned a lot from doing it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree with c and silverbullet27, A. You should be kinder to yourself. What you're attempting is something the pros train for years to do, and remember it takes 10,000 hours of practice to get good. What I see is a damn good attempt at a difficult task.

You will get better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Old makeup with nose

New makeup sculpt

Vs
                      Well an official makeup
                      Yeah be nicer to yourself. the pros spend years at their craft and the most important thing is that like any art it takes experimentation. be too judgmental and you will not learn anything. Try to experiment with how they get that natural texture and and look by not making a wraith specifically maybe one part at a time will be less overwhelming then just trying to mimic a look for the first time and then compare to the original and say its no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                        Yeah be nicer to yourself. the pros spend years at their craft and the most important thing is that like any art it takes experimentation. be too judgmental and you will not learn anything. Try to experiment with how they get that natural texture and and look by not making a wraith specifically maybe one part at a time will be less overwhelming then just trying to mimic a look for the first time and then compare to the original and say its no good.
                        The mold came out fine, guess I should try some gelatin first... Dang I gotta make some other makeup s for my zombie friends.
                        sigpic

Comment

So I have been working on my outfit of late, here is the collar.

Does it look Wraith like or too art nuvoux?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Looks very good
                            sigpic

Comment

http://photobucket.com/albums/v603/A...aith/halloween

So here is my halloween album.... Wraith and zombie...

And just for fun the better pics.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Annalalaith; 31 October 2012, 06:31 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

http://photobucket.com/albums/v603/A...aith/halloween

So here is my halloween album.... Wraith and zombie...

And just for fun the better pics.

Spoiler:

*LOL*

Great outfit! I like the pics with the glasses the most *ggg*

Comment

Working...
                                X