Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    I've managed to kiss every single one of STeve's freckels several hundred times over
    Now, there is some high-quality romantic imagery.

Comment

Once I get through with knitting prsssies for Christmas, I'll have time to do some writing... I do have lots of notes for several stories, just not enough time

One day I'll get organised enough to write every day
      I feel the same way. At the moment I have devoted my creative time to making an AWESOME Steve related present for someone here (not looking at anyone in particular), but I'm hoping to get some writing done soon . I'm still not giving any clues as to what the Awesome Steve Related Present (now known as ASRP), because I am evil But I love making it!

Oh, I'm also finishing a fic for a TOTALLY different, completely un-wraithy, situation. That is consuming time. WE NEED MORE TTTTIIIMMMEEE
      sigpic

Comment

For the wraith contest in Deviantart I'm drawing Alberto one of my wraith, is half made, need a lot of details but I think is going well yay sexy wraith playing with long dread :giggle:
        Albertosexycontest
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
          For the wraith contest in Deviantart I'm drawing Alberto one of my wraith, is half made, need a lot of details but I think is going well yay sexy wraith playing with long dread :giggle:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]31653[/ATTACH]
          Sexy! It's looking great already.
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Your drawing is well made, Diana!

Another song which I just discovered now, that reminds me of the Queens, is Bad girls by Donna Summer. This is a remix I found, cause the original was only in bad quality on youtube, at least as far as I could find.
            Spoiler:
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
              I have a whole playlist of songs I associate with my Wraith OC (most of them for no rational reason), but I don't associate many songs with Wraith in general. Perhaps Cradle of Filth's cover of "Temptation".

Love the song but the version by CoF is horrid Nothing against the band, Dani's been my guilty pleasure since I was 13 year old mallgoth. Though he's looking kinda rough these days...

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
              Thank you!

Edit: BTW, I saw two women today who looked just like Andee!
              Well one of them had a slightly larger nose than Andee do and she had her husband there, but the other one could have been her twin! Just wish my family hadn't been there and that I hadn't kept staring at her so I could have talked to her. Who knows, maybe Andee has moved to Sweden?
              Anyway, I was psyched about it and just had to share it And I didn't stare that long at her, because I only saw her for a few seconds But oh what amazing seconds they were
              So the long quest for a Andee look-alike continues eh? My next door neighbour looks like Mortiis. With the troll mask on. Creepy. I'll trade him for a James Lafazanos look-alike if anyone has one to spare.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
                So the long quest for a Andee look-alike continues eh?
                Sadly yes I hope I don't creep out my Andee look alike when I find one, with dressing up as a Queen at some points. Cause you all just know that I will ask that!
                My next door neighbour looks like Mortiis. With the troll mask on.
                I look like Michael Myers with my Michael Myers mask on
                I'll trade him for a James Lafazanos look-alike if anyone has one to spare.
                Where is that darn Michael when you need some cloning done!?
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  Now, there is some high-quality romantic imagery.
                  *sigh* You made me lose count, Orb! Now I'll have to start all over again... one *kiss* two *kiss* three *kiss*...

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                  I feel the same way. At the moment I have devoted my creative time to making an AWESOME Steve related present for someone here (not looking at anyone in particular), but I'm hoping to get some writing done soon . I'm still not giving any clues as to what the Awesome Steve Related Present (now known as ASRP), because I am evil But I love making it!

Oh, I'm also finishing a fic for a TOTALLY different, completely un-wraithy, situation. That is consuming time. WE NEED MORE TTTTIIIMMMEEE
                  We also need to win the lottery so we can stop wasting so much time at work when we could be being creative instead!

Oooohhh, yay!!!! *jumps up and down excitedly at prospect of ASRP*
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaah My calendar page! aaaaaaah aaaaah

Kenny for September! http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d48al36
                    sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31653[/ATTACH]
                      Aaah! I can't 'green' you! ... Brilliant picture - that's one very sexy green boy there!

Comment

Very nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

*is back and hugs a couple of Wraith*

Have big, fat MENTAL GREENS everyone for all the wallies, gifs, piccies and songs!

Comment

Sexy indeed! This is going to be another contest that will be difficult to pick just one to vote for!

*sigh* You made me lose count, Orb! Now I'll have to start all over again... one *kiss* two *kiss* three *kiss*...
                            *disturbs the count again, also disturbing my count and making me have to start all over again*

Oh, and the ASRP must be shared here now, Addict and TP!

You have a gift at drawing sexy Wraith.

Comment

Just finished my drawing of Betty. Now I'm on to add color and effects in my computer.
                              The coloring shouldn't take that long...I mean she's got white skin!
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                                Just finished my drawing of Betty. Now I'm on to add color and effects in my computer.
                                The coloring shouldn't take that long...I mean she's got white skin!
                                Even if her skin is white, you can make some shadows, and she will look very good, I'm eager to see your Betty.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X