No announcement yet.

Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the whole 2000 posts rule is ridiculous. I don't have long way to go so I ain't complaining but does getting a my very own avatar somehow make my life complete? Is the avatar important enough for me to spend my day posting to the game threads like a crazy person every single day? Hell no
    sigpic

Comment

@loserinc: Cool GIF and awesome icons! I like Sally with lipstick

@Leleth: I can't believe you said that!

The 2000 post thing is silly though.
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
        As requested by Leeta Here you go dear, I hope it's ok
        Large size by clicking link. I have not figured out how to make them small without looking like utter crap....
        Yay!! He looks great and thank you. I love the icons too.

Originally posted by Leleth View Post
        ... Is the avatar important enough for me to spend my day posting to the game threads like a crazy person every single day? ...
        *laughs nervously*
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
          I guess I'll use the ones I use on other sites, with Mark Pellegrino wearing sunglasses and looking cool Cause I've been told that I look like him. Well, a younger version of course
          That solves the problem of having to choose among the Queens and making the others jealous. Being told you look like a celebrity is usually a good thing too.

Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
          Who doesn't love them? However I still prefer the males (for being a girl and all...)
          But the queens are pretty awesome two!! I want to be one!!
          I love Teyla as The queen and Tania the most.

YAY my 500th post!!!
          Congrats 500 posts! I love the Fun and Games threads and keep playing them every day because they are FUN! Some of the word story posts leave me in tears of laughter. I don't have time for every game every day, but try to at least return post in one game thread created by each of the people who post in the Bullseye game thread I made.

I admire the Queens too: being able to make batches of masked warriors to defend the domain while looking flawless is enviable.

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
          Here's a group of icons I did as a challenge over in off topic art thread
          Sharp icon themes! You have great graphic design skills.

Comment

Hello to all Wraith Friends! I just come with some notes: Ascension War III chapters 1 through 7 are in progress and coming along well, hopefully each chapter will be around one to two thousand words in length, and many of them will feature the Wraith and many past battles.

Second note; Mel wonders where the Wraith are at the moment... She commisioned me into asking where everyone is at, though personally I do not mind the lull in activity, I'm trying to keep my characters to a manageble number as it is.

I also want to thank everyone again for their help in how to write a Wraith's dialog properly, without you guys giving advice I'd have messed up, big time. So thanks guys!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

@Leleth: I can't believe you said that!
              And why not? It wasn't meant to be a personal attack agains the folk who post regulary at the game threads or other similar threads. I do too post there maybe once or twice a week every now and then. To each their own. I've never come across a forum where you have to post thousands of posts just to get one of the basic functions of a forum: an avatar of your choice. I understand there are certain rules about how many post you need to have to get sig or change your profile etc. to keep trolls away but thousands of posts? Sounds a bit extreme.
              sigpic

Comment

@ Leleth: It is pointless, as the tools you have as a moderator/admin allow you to keep a close eye on posts anyway.

But...

http://www.lowpricedrums.com/watch-v...Expo_2011.html

Wade through to get to the meat of an interview with Chris being very naughty at Armageddon. He is such a sarcy bugger.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  @ Leleth: It is pointless, as the tools you have as a moderator/admin allow you to keep a close eye on posts anyway.

But...

http://www.lowpricedrums.com/watch-v...Expo_2011.html

Wade through to get to the meat of an interview with Chris being very naughty at Armageddon. He is such a sarcy bugger.
                  He is gorgeous! That is all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Love the wallpapers, icons and gif
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                      He is gorgeous! That is all.
                      Preaching to the choir at the Church of Chris here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        Preaching to the choir at the Church of Chris here.
                        The Church of Chris? Now that's a religion I wouldn't mind subjecting myself too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                          That solves the problem of having to choose among the Queens and making the others jealous. Being told you look like a celebrity is usually a good thing too.
                          Indeed, jealous Queens are not fun Unless that jealousy boils over into wrestling in chocolate
                          Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                          I admire the Queens too: being able to make batches of masked warriors to defend the domain while looking flawless is enviable.
                          That's so true
                          Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Second note; Mel wonders where the Wraith are at the moment... She commisioned me into asking where everyone is at
                          You mean all the Wraith from the show?
                          Well basically all of them that were shown on screen are dead, except Ruby, Todd and Kenny, off the top of my mind. All other Wraiths are in their Hive ships, traveling Pegasus, culling worlds and fighting other Hives.
                          And why not? It wasn't meant to be a personal attack agains the folk who post regulary at the game threads or other similar threads. I do too post there maybe once or twice a week every now and then. To each their own. I've never come across a forum where you have to post thousands of posts just to get one of the basic functions of a forum: an avatar of your choice. I understand there are certain rules about how many post you need to have to get sig or change your profile etc. to keep trolls away but thousands of posts? Sounds a bit extreme.
                          I was only joking Hence the excessive use of the "" smilies. That's why I had the "" smiley there too, to show I wasn't serious. But my humor is often misunderstood and not a lot of people get it.
                          Heck I don't vote every day either in all games, I tend to forget or don't have time.
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

I was only joking Hence the excessive use of the "" smilies. That's why I had the "" smiley there too, to show I wasn't serious. But my humor is often misunderstood and not a lot of people get it.
                            Heck I don't vote every day either in all games, I tend to forget or don't have time.
                            Ah I see. I apologize if I sounded a bit *****y. My internet is all wonky so none of the smilies don't show on my computer. And I have a very fiery temper that sometimes gets me in to trouble.... I often find myself slowly counting to ten to calm my nerves!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah I see. I apologize if I sounded a bit *****y. My internet is all wonky so none of the smilies don't show on my computer. And I have a very fiery temper that sometimes gets me in to trouble.... I often find myself slowly counting to ten to calm my nerves!
                              LOL!

Hug a Wraith instead! Even better, let him feed on all that defiance... result? One calm human and one happy Wraith
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

No worries. And that has to be annoying, about the wonky internet!
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X