Wraith Defenders Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Love the song - some of the lyrics go well with Taina.
    Yes they do. I listen to that song basically everyday and it always makes me think of the Queens.
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

I have a whole playlist of songs I associate with my Wraith OC (most of them for no rational reason), but I don't associate many songs with Wraith in general. Perhaps Cradle of Filth's cover of "Temptation".

sigpic

Comment

Days ago I did this, from left to right, Steve, Todd and Greg, Poor Steve, but he will grow up and he will become a sexy wraith

http://dianamuca.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d47prmx
        sigpic

Comment

Todd as a youngster is still oh-so-gorgeous. Lovely work, though I am a bit worried about Steve chewing on his arm. GREENS
          sigpic

Comment

Lomg time no see.

It's amazing the way I keep coming back and the creativity is still so high.

Wraith! Wraith! Wraith!
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              Todd as a youngster is still oh-so-gorgeous. Lovely work, though I am a bit worried about Steve chewing on his arm. GREENS
              Don't worry about Steve, because we know how will look as adult, well is difficult age for human and wraith hehehe.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dianamuca View Post
                Days ago I did this, from left to right, Steve, Todd and Greg, Poor Steve, but he will grow up and he will become a sexy wraith

http://dianamuca.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d47prmx
                Yummy! Like Izzy, I'm a bit concerned about Steve chewing on Todd's arm... he can come chew on my neck instead!

btw I love the subtle differences in their skin tones - especially as it's just as I always imagine, with Todd a "true" green, Steve a little on the jade green side and Greg a nice pale olive green
                We humans come in all shades, so I don;t see why Wraith shouldn't either - and we can have such fun comparing in minute detail all those lovely expanses of green Wraith skin!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Yummy! Like Izzy, I'm a bit concerned about Steve chewing on Todd's arm... he can come chew on my neck instead!

btw I love the subtle differences in their skin tones - especially as it's just as I always imagine, with Todd a "true" green, Steve a little on the jade green side and Greg a nice pale olive green
                  We humans come in all shades, so I don;t see why Wraith shouldn't either - and we can have such fun comparing in minute detail all those lovely expanses of green Wraith skin!
                  I always wanted to draw them in that age, the are lovely and silly at the same time, yes every wraith have his personal color, as any human ^_^ Steve and Greg will need chew toys, and Todd will learn to brush his little beard hehe, some one have to write a story about this...*Diana looks to Tp, cough cough*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                    Don't forget the SnP and potted plants!
                    A lot of lyrics make me think of S&P and Wraith quarters. I also try to replace words in songs, like exchanging the word "dart" for "car."

...Todd will learn to brush his little beard hehe, some one have to write a story about this...*Diana looks to Tp, cough cough*

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    and we can have such fun comparing in minute detail all those lovely expanses of green Wraith skin!
                    Their freckles also add to their individual fascination.

Spoiler:

Comment

Great pics HR and Diana. I love them.
                      sigpic

Comment

I always wanted to draw them in that age, the are lovely and silly at the same time, yes every wraith have his personal color, as any human ^_^ Steve and Greg will need chew toys, and Todd will learn to brush his little beard hehe, some one have to write a story about this...*Diana looks to Tp, cough cough*

Once I get through with knitting prsssies for Christmas, I'll have time to do some writing... I do have lots of notes for several stories, just not enough time

One day I'll get organised enough to write every day
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Their freckles also add to their individual fascination.

Spoiler:

I've managed to kiss every single one of STeve's freckels several hundred times over

Steve: And of course, I;ve kissed TP's freckles with equal enthusiasm
                          sigpic

Comment

That's cute.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                              Great pics HR and Diana. I love them.
                              Thank you!

Edit: BTW, I saw two women today who looked just like Andee!
                              Well one of them had a slightly larger nose than Andee do and she had her husband there, but the other one could have been her twin! Just wish my family hadn't been there and that I hadn't kept staring at her so I could have talked to her. Who knows, maybe Andee has moved to Sweden?
                              Anyway, I was psyched about it and just had to share it And I didn't stare that long at her, because I only saw her for a few seconds But oh what amazing seconds they were
                              Last edited by Hellraiser-89; 28 August 2011, 01:34 PM.
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                                Thank you!

Edit: BTW, I saw two women today who looked just like Andee!
                                Well one of them had a slightly larger nose than Andee do and she had her husband there, but the other one could have been her twin! Just wish my family hadn't been there and that I hadn't kept staring at her so I could have talked to her. Who knows, maybe Andee has moved to Sweden?
                                Anyway, I was psyched about it and just had to share it And I didn't stare that long at her, because I only saw her for a few seconds But oh what amazing seconds they were
                                I saw a few days ago one Black man with black long dreads with knot a` la Eddie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X